• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Marty didn't crash in a bad spot, I s2g if he'd done that I'd flipped bc I'm too lazy to plot reset with a second character

Did a secondhand store tour in town with my cousin and also got to talk to a good bromigo :D

Im doing some wonder trade trading on Ultra Moon.

In the space of 5 minutes I got two shiny pokemon.

A level 100 Scyther and a 5IV, Timid, Shiny, Sniper Kingdra. wow

- - - Post Merge - - -

the kingdra has pokerus too.

spent some time with two of cousins, nice and doing a thing on thursday flippin' finally i hope *crosses fingers*

the shiny Bunnelby was in the second egg of the last batch I had in my party when I took a break from hatching a few days ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and it got its Hidden Ability!!

Man, all these songs are making me quite energetic! I was dancing madly to Rock This Town by Stray Cats not too long ago. I also listened to some Elton John, and Journey! Girl Can't Help It was playing on the radio station a few minutes ago, and I squealed with delight when I heard it. Oldies music totally rocks!

I walked around town today with my gf and got some yogurt pretzels and a Revali amiibo, then I played splatoon 2 for a couple hours while we watched Die Hard! :)

old hippie and political leftist music sure do :p

anyways, cold seems less worse then i thought *knocks on wood*

I got in a heated argument with one of my family members, and it turns out that the family member that I loved didn’t love me; yet the members that I didn’t love actually loved me.
Right now I’m spending time with the family members that loved me; in which I now love them
I’m spending time with them tonight, right now. They’re going back tomorrow and I’ll miss them a lot... they made me feel so better after I started getting emotional.
Other than that, it’s very hot here, but it’s a good thing since I can sleep under the air conditioner
:)

Back