Post something good that happened to you today.

Went to the Virginia International Tattoo. It was really cool! UK's color guard had a laser light show and Singapore did a fan dance. The audience also held up their phones like candles when they sang Hallelujah and Amazing Grace at the finale:

9uOUMb6.jpg

Sorry for the quality. My phone is kinda old.

I got to meet a Striped Skunk and he let me pet him!

He was such a lovely little thing and I just want to hug him! :D

I also seen the following, keep in mind these aren't native to here or their rare where I live:

An Emu
An Eurasian Eagle Owl
Lemurs, ringtails and black/white ruffs.
A Skink
A Crocodile
A Cane Toad
An African Bull Frog
Giant forest snails!
A Walking Stick Insect
A Heron, common here but very cool to see! Love these birds.
A Peacock, it was in the same error as the Her on and I think they fell out, lol.
Bearded Dragons
A Nile Monitor
A Burmese Python
A Ball Python
A Snapping Turtle
A Sugar Glider ♥
The fabulous amazing Skunk! ♥
A quail, nipped my friends finger which made me happy. :blush:

And pigs, sheep, rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, degu, hamsters, gerbils, dormice, Chinese geese, Canadian geese, ducks, hens, roosters, pheasants, parrots, cockatoos, songbirds, ponies, a turkey, a ferret, donkeys, goats, barn owls and.......a cat called Midnight who was an absolute sweetheart! Which are common an I animals.

I listed every animal that was in that park, you're welcome.

A very fun day!

Last edited:
got admitted to university of Pennsylvania, well I been did but was just looking through my financial aid package and it made me feel good
ycaF4Ig.gif

well the past few japanese classes have been okay so thats good and relieving. i'm hoping it won't get randomly worse the last few weeks

Won the English and Geography student of the year awards at school today and also got nominated for Academic Student of the Year so I'm pretty delighted with myself :)

I had mango and green tea flavored Italiaa Ices, the place layers it with soft serve ice cream and calls it gelato. I have no idea if that's how they really do it in Italy, but its tasty.

paramore's new album after laughter. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Back