Post something good that happened to you today.

I got my mom possibly interested into some bands of mine.

I managed to find my SD Card that I had lost which had alot of 3DS data!
Now I need to wait for my 3DS to return from repairs. :eek:

I only had one class at school today! Now I'm home and, well, I still have to study and do schoolwork, but at least I'm not actually *at* school, ya know?

Just got a box of chocolates from my friend who came back from vacation. I ate it all in one sitting. : D

got a shiny dragonite from a friend here :D

and well got my rank up pretty fast so far on pvz heroes but yeah gotta remake my decks bruh

Got a laser pointer for my cat. I've been playing with him whenever I can; he gets so worked up when I shine it on the wall. Hopefully I can get him to chase it more, since I'd like him to get a good amount of exercise from it. It's a great way of playing with him without getting scratched up, too, so my arms are grateful ~

My friends are interested in playing MH Freedom Unite with me at the weekends when we're free, and I'm stupidly excited about it. I already got my bf hooked, now I'm looking forward to playing with four people again just like the good old days.

My husband got a raise!

Wait. Well, that didn't happen to me, but I'm super excited by proxy?
That's still good right?

I got sushi with a friend tonight & there was a cute guy there who kept looking at me the entire hour I was there and aaa it was so nice I just wish I had talked to him :/

I went to a water park today with some friends and got another follower on Wattpad (the other one doesn't seem the impressive but I'm new to WattPad, so.)

Finally got to spend a little bit of time with my family, we all had a giant water gun fight in the bathroom. Had to clean the bathroom after, but it was so fun. :D

I've been sick with a cold and I've felt a lot better today! Also got exam results back and I passed all of them :D

Got two 5* unit from FE: Heroes. it was a focus banner I guess and I had luck with colorless (even though Elise was -def **** it lol).

And well not too tired now

So many good things that re exactly what I need are happening to me today. Super grateful

Back