• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

my mom came home from ireland with stuff from dylan's candy bar... hello 10 pounds feel free to tag along any time you'd like

I bought a new car! It's the first big purchase I've ever made & I'm super pleased about that. I also found out my credit score has gone up significantly.

i went out to ikea, i had chinese takeout for dinner and finished iron fist on netflix (opinion; it was pretty bad lmao)

I got a Chevy Malibu. Not the most appealing thing to a lot of people, but it's something I enjoyed.

That's cool! I'm supposed to be getting my first car by August. I'm not sure what kind it will be, but me and my parents were looking into a Nissan Sentra.

yorke called me today and sang and played the guitar and she's so ****ing cute im dead.

Not much really. I've stayed in for most of today despite the nice weather. I woke up feeling a little low and depressed. But I saw some of my flatmates earlier this afternoon and they cheered me up. I'm going out to get some ice-cream at a dessert place later on with some of them, can't wait~

Well...I woke up earlier than I usually do on a day off. I can have a potentially meaningful day now.

i had pancakes for breakfast and finally connected my printer to my mac lmao
also had a good mother's day with my mum

I finished all my homework and have it all done for this week! :D

I'm gonna go satisfy my craving and eat the most delicious pancakes made by my one and only :)

Back