Post something good that happened to you today.

woke up to some jack in the box iced coffee in my fridge so it's a great day already

Last edited:
Finally got 20 people on miitomo yay random adds xD

Also found out amiami had somehow the WA cards for New Leaf in stock so ordered like 5 packs because yes I really want em -w-

HEY I just realized I woke up without a sore neck for the first time in quite awhile

I started writing again for the first time in a long time today! got down a little over 1000 words for an old story of mine, which is a lot for me :,)

Got to the store to pick up Pokemon Moon and the line wasn’t long. Dropped my wallet when I got out of the car upon getting home, but someone was honest enough to turn it in to the guards at our place and did not steal anything.

the seller included a little bag of candy in my parcel and i'm still happy about it. it was those ones that are shaped like pop bottles ugh so good, totally forgot they existed too

i have too much bicep for this shirt LOL
which is sort of not a good thing because the fit on the arm is a bit weird now but it's still a cool feeling cuz I've been lifting >B)

A radio station was playing Open Arms by Journey! I was screaming "OH MY GOD!" when it started playing. I always freak out whenever I hear some Journey songs playing on the radio lol.

I adopted Sylvana from somebody and a pink lily was gifted to me (?•̥̥̥д•̥̥̥`̀ू๑)

My dad refused to do his surgery, and is instead trying to fix the pipe that's already in his arm.

Also, I drew something I'm quite proud of.

Today was pretty subpar but I did get to talk to my friend who has been distant as she's dealing with a lot. We're thinking of each other often, I assured her she always has my support and love.

Something good that happened to me today was me being able to get Ephraim in the new banner of Fire Emblem Heroes. He was the number one unit that I wanted in the game. I almost lost all hope when I used my orbs for the banner. Spent 200 orbs to get him. Praying to the RNG Gods has helped me. Thank goodness.

Last edited:
Back