• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Javocado

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Balloon
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I don't know if a thread like this exists, but I couldn't find one so I'm making one.

Come on in and share something pleasant that happened to you today.

For me, today, all 3 of my classes have been cancelled. :,)
I will also be having some chicken wings later today.

the new captain America civil war trailer will be released in less than two hours i'm dying

i did all of my work for this week !!
and mom's going to bake cookies and i may help ??? yee.
oh, and even though dad can't go to the movies mom's willing to take me out for burgers.
she said that we need to 'go out more' and hang out like 'mother and daughter' and i wholeheartedly agree.

all three, that's a miracle

doesn't really count but i'm not in uni tomorrow and i don't have work this weekend so i am free until monday yay

my kladdkaka turned out kinda perfect for once.. used less sugar and that did it!

my kladdkaka turned out kinda perfect for once.. used less sugar and that did it!

i just searched it up and it looks so amazing...... (๑♡⌓♡๑)
i hope you enjoyed it !!

Last edited:
@mog and ruza: yeah it's kind of a huge goo-ish brownie, I think that'd be the best way to explain it? Haha, yes it was delish. Pro-tip if you ever try it out; Get to know your oven and use less sugar than the recipe. It's way too easy to make it too hard so it taste rubber or have it in for too long!

I saw some of the collectibles I own on eBay are worth more than double of what I paid for it back then.

this week was hellish because I was working like a ****ing robot but today I feel great for some reason! I think I just feel like I've accomplished a lot these past few days.

Pretty cruddy day, but someone complimented my hair and it made me feel good. Simple things that matter.

update: final civil war trailer is out i'm in tears
and the cast is answering stuff on tumblr later lmao

An issue with depositing my paycheck last week has been resolved.
Today is just getting better and better.

8rixRHI.gif

I woke up in a really good mood and its sticking

(i only had to work 4 hours today too <3)

i did all of my work for this week !!
and mom's going to bake cookies and i may help ??? yee.
oh, and even though dad can't go to the movies mom's willing to take me out for burgers.
she said that we need to 'go out more' and hang out like 'mother and daughter' and i wholeheartedly agree.

Ahh. This post makes me happy. I hope you both have a wonderful day.

I crocheted a pretty scarf and baby beanie for my friend that just had a baby :3 And she freaked out and said they looked wonderful.

Back