• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I got a new amp book

- - - Post Merge - - -

mac

- - - Post Merge - - -

mac

- - - Post Merge - - -

mac

- - - Post Merge - - -

book

I got my AC put in my window today so it won't be 1000 degrees in my room this summer lol :blush:

The best thing about my day was ... I never had to leave the house ! I don't know about you guys but I love taking lazy days at home.Didn't need to clean house,work, or go shopping. My entire day was spent playing video games and being a bum. :D yay!

I ordered my college graduation photos and I actually looked good in them. ^_^

I managed to fix a critical error in our database ^-^ (it only took 1 1/2 days to fix :D )

I won a AC lottery here by Mythicalhoopa and got a free toy hammer!

Last edited:
One finals down, (hopefully) 3 more to go! I'll take it a step at a time. <3
Also results from our Chemistry practical exam came out today! I got 4th highest in class, and I'm extremely proud. c:

I got a good job review today! Also a raise (not a big one) but what's more importantly is that I thought my job was in jeopardy for poor performance but I thought wrong! :D

I got to see my bf today and even though I was dehydrated and felt like throwing up, it went away and I got dropped off home smiling so wide. ^-^

It's just now that I've been getting addicted to playing Breath of the Wild
My girlfriend is getting sweeter and sweeter by the day. I should probably say always. She never forgets to prepare or surprise me with food whenever we're home.

My cosplay came just before the convention which is good. I didn't think it would get here in time.

My anatomy teacher is the sweetest man on earth and I love his teaching style so much

this is like the third time my mum has asked me to do her make up b4 she goes out i think she must think i'm actually ok at it bless her

Back