• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I finished 1 drawing. I also heard laptop is supposed to be coming in the next few days!! Too ready to say bye to the toaster I've been using xD

I saw an owl in my yard. I had thought the construction next door had driven them all off.

Today's a great day!

My dad got me plants for me and my boyfriends balcony ^^ they're so cute and I can't wait for them to grow big!

someone was being v rude bc I dropped something I was stocking everywhere

and someone who seen the person tell me to hurry and move, came up and asked me if I needed help

and they helped me pick up the onions that went everywhere :)

its the little things that count

I'm also new and the old woman telling me to hurry wasn't helping me hurry. it made me shaky and nervous********************

Last edited:
Got tickets to an anime convention recently so I'm pretty excited for it. I'm looking forward to the streetpasses and seeing how creative people can get with their cosplays. There will be a few panels I'll be attending so it'll be fun. :)

I was actually able to let go of my perfectionism and have fun making something for once!

Oh man, this is wonderful! I really hope I'll be able to do the same too soon. I haven't done any artwork in so long because I'm such a perfectionist. If it's not coming out perfectly I toss the project altogether.

I found a TOMY Pokemon hero Greninja action figure at a Best Buy today. It sells online for at least $30, but I got it for $12!

I got an apology from my mother for something that was said last night.

Last edited:
I saw Shining Force again after idk 4-6 years. A thought popped up that I should return here because I wanted to be more out there and enjoy everything that I like more, because of this forum I now have the fitness app called MyFitnessPal. :)

Survived the train trip lol. And this lady being on the phones speaking Spanish 5ever right beside me, like, bruh cut the line.. lol and I'm not too bad although I could use a shower.

Got my second year uni exam results back this morning - passed them all! Moving into my final year with some good results behind me thankfully

Found a good pair of jeans finally... I needed that! I swear real flares jeans are impossible to find somewhat cheap unless it's in the fashion season, otherwise it's just expensive brands smh

I was informed today that I passed my Human Body Structure & Function module with 65% and, as a result, have finished my college course with all possible credits! :blush:

Last edited:
When I woke up this morning me and my cat walked together side by side and got our breakfast first thing!
I gave him his crunchie treats first!

I got a pretty art print, manga, and stickers at the convention. Hoping to get a little more tomorrow. ;v;

Back