• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

im slowly starting to get back into the gist of drawing every day (school has been slowing me down) but since its been spring break ive really started to buckle down on some drawings. but school starts again in 2 days so im kinda late sighhhhhh

I think my desire to write is coming back. At least for a short time. I miss writing stories, I hope I can finish one this time.

I gave my rat a bath. He did a stinky poo and he's sprouted a random brown patch of fur on his balls. He's incredibly weird.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I watched What We Do in the Shadows and it was really great, glad amazon put it back up for free so I could watch it.

managed a light workout despite feeling completely terrible!

Can get home instruction for the rest of my Sophomore Year.
And will have no problems with absences. :)

Last edited:
after a long argument my mom is letting me stay home today only because i havent slept yet or the past 3 nights at that. shes also going on an overseas trip so i used that against her :cool:. im so relieved to just relax and draw today since i finished my homework. im just glad about everything right now... i really do need to get back to school though, idk whats wrong lol

I just got back from work and now my tummy is full (had cereal and crackers instead of lunch) and I'm about to get a nice long nap on my cozy bed :)

Chelsea didn't take too long to plot reset! Usually an amiibo plots right where the booted out person was, and when I tried plot resetting Muffy, I did it for 5 hours and she only moved twice. So I was worried about moving Chelsea in but I really wanted her, and Penelope was in a bad spot so I risked it... It only took a half hour at most to get her exactly where I wanted! It was awesome.

I've been craving Mc Donald's and I finally got some today! I also have one more class then Spring Break all next week :D

got an awesome bill of health at the doctor, ate a fantastic lunch, and picked up breath of the wild! This was a fantastic day for me :) :) :)

the beverly hills anastasia palette finally came in stock so i ordered it!

I found a destiny knot in Sun so I was really excited! Took me 2 hours but I finally did it.

My fiance surprised me by bringing me Starbucks to me at work today:) the power went out on the entire block after he got here so I got super lucky and got off work because of it so we went to lunch.

Back