Post something good that happened to you today.

Ehhh woke up lol? Got mighty pissed at Miitomo but eh well if I don't get the constellation dress then I don't not gonna waste more on that.

Two guys came over to fix our water heater and I got asked if I was 18 to be able to sign papers. I'm turning 23 next month. I'm gonna be young looking forever!! :D

Two guys came over to fix our water heater and I got asked if I was 18 to be able to sign papers. I'm turning 23 next month. I'm gonna be young looking forever!! :D

Lit my life, I'm 25 still look like I'm in high school lmao so whenever I show my ID people get "surprised" ahah

Got the keys to my first house today!! It's only 5 days until my love comes over from Canada to visit and hopefully he'll be able to move in with me soon!

Was able to cancel a pre-order thing. I hope they don't hate me but the total cost and their constant **** change about its status made me do it. Also not worth it I can probably get the Bonus thing off Yahoo auctions anyways :rolleyes:

Also got that constellation dress on Miitomo, yay!

Last edited:
my laptop charger arrives today I can game once again without lag bless

and i ordered hopkins in the mail just now !!

Last edited:
Got a few Streetpass hits and progressed in those games I actually have there, but I had to waste like.. 60 play coins to even get a light blue dog so I could break that shield ahaha rippp.

I usually end up having to get up at 1:00 A.M. on Wednesdays for work, but due to circumstances, I was able to sleep in until 10:00 A.M. YAY!!

I helped out a swift (bird) by letting it go outside as it got stuck inside my house this morning. Felt good bout myself after doing that.

Finally was able to purchase the Sanrio ambiio set and a fresh new pair of skates to go skating on campus

My only C went up to a B, now I have all A's and one B, and I would be KILLED by mom for getting a C and now my grades are really good!

Even though the job interview itself was pretty unorganized and I had to wait awhile, I felt it went well. I don't think I could have been anymore on top of my game. Hopefully it's enough to get hired.

today was the last day of schooool it was so fun we got to leave early so when we did me and my friends took a shortcut (super dangerous lol i almost fell so far) to a candy shop downtown and i got so much chocolate covered stuff lol

Figured out you need an elemental weakness melee weapon for that monster not that i will ever finish that mission anyways because it's such a roadblock and I can't find a FAQ/guide for it...

Had some people come into uni to talk to us about potentional internship/job opportunities! I'm super excited cause it definitely sounds like something I'd like to be apart of!
Also, my friend and I did our first pitch for our game idea at uni today :)

Back