Post something good that happened to you today.

some college photography student said she liked my style and wanted to photograph me... i was caught off-guard so my aunt answered "no" for me so i feel really bad but it was still cool :(

Wasn't today whoops, but on Saturday this guy came over to practice an audition song of mine since he's accompanying me on piano. Honestly it's a bad situation because I've been hopelessly into him for 3 years (and he has this amazing girlfriend) but it was so good to see him since it's been a while. Also the song is coming along really well so that's exciting!!

Since I leave back for college on the 22nd, my family celebrated my birthday early today because I won't be with them on the real day and it was nice to have them all in one room, spending time together with no big fights going on. The peace lasted the whole day too, so I think it was a great early birthday!

Today I obviously had the day off for MLK so a couple of friends and I decided to meet up for brunch at this nearby shopping area that's well-known for being really fancy and frankly downright snooty. Even though we're all broke, it was fun to have a nice meal together and make fun of stupid overpriced stores while looking around.

• my friends and i planning for another snow day <3
  • my dogs are here with me, and they love to cuddle.
  • i had a really great dinner in large quantities for a good price.
  • i was taken real good care of today, i was feeling sleepy and really cold so my friend grabbed the largest most softest blanket in his house and he didn't just give them to me. He tucked me the blanket so i wouldn't get cold, put a pillow under my head and made sure i was warm and comfortable.
  • he even got me fuzzy socks to keep my feet warm.:blush:

A song i have been searching since september it finally appeared for me ^^.
I had been hearing this since 2013. I can't believe this song has such a meaning *especially because my life from 2013 was different than now*

Last edited:
my kylie 8 color matte lipsticks came in
friends told me not to support that ho but them lip colors tho

i got some new nail polish/nail polish remover, and finally got to try some flavored mochi.

I got two interviews for my co-op! Hopefully I get at least one!!

I had enough energy to exercise today and made it all the way through 2 workout videos!!

Back