• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Doctor went well I hope, and got to talk with social insurance lady so that's god so far.

Talked to my bf and going to the asperger group tomorrow so that'd be cool.

My oatmeal turned out great. I know it's kinda hard to mess up but still! It was so good!!

I got to come home from work for about two hours before having to head back later this afternoon.

Exclusively dating.

I like how that sounds. We'll take things slowly.

I finally accepted something that bothered me about myself and fully embraced it! I feel so relieved, I wish I could've done this sooner!!

I've been accepted into my first choice college!! Really didn't think I would be since my exam results were a lot lower than expected but the course offers were made this morning and I'm definitely starting there next month. Delighted! :blush:

we held hands for the first time omg im crying so much, it makes me feel so reassured and protected and comfortable and happy

Didn't have to buy new eyeglasses! Was at my optician today so that was good man I don't wanna waste like $200+ on something that should be way cheaper or free :mad:

Managed to translate my recipe somewhat woop just gonna clean up and then do it wish me luck hhhh

Ya girl got a boyfriend (even though it was likely that before but I clarified it with him:')))
And I got to walk early in the morning and enjoy the cool air

Back