• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post something good that happened to you today.

Well I mean, I've been sick this past week, so I wasn't here to post when it actually happened two days ago but our doggo had her puppies! We have two girls and one boy, little wiggly jellybeans! They're purebred Boston Terriers. We tentatively named them Small Fry(perfect dot female who looks like her dad, Spud), Fish (girl with a tiny fish shaped dot on her head who is brindle), and Hushpuppy (male who is the largest and first born, and the most noisy to fill out the "fish and chips" meal we had going.) They're super cute and warm and soft and so cute!!!! I will post pictures soon.

someone considers me a best friend lmao wow it's weird and i don't really talk to him that much so that made my day a bit better :)

Paid that Neptunia hoodies so hopefully it will be here later next week. That shipping though for a little garment o well I don't trust mail here so I went with EMS anyways.

Found a nice wrapping paper actually. Most they sell here are either like leftovers from christmas or just random kids motifs on them but I found some flowery thing that looks good

also nice weather, way hotter than i thought bromiga

I mowed the lawn with my dog! He didn't do much, except trot behind me and occasionally flop down to pant, but he was cute! And good moral support!

Discovered a new series to binge watch, Thirteen! Haha, I guess the key to a good show is to have 13/Thirteen somewhere in there. Did you get the reference? ;)

Well today and last night but got to spend some quality time with my bf that was very nice because we don't hang out too often when his dad is home and turning everyone there into slaves D:

Not today, but.. the other day at work, the machine that we use to active gift/phone cards was giving us problems, so I had to call the customer service line for their company (twice), work through that whole mess, all while performing my usual job duties in the mean time. It's kind of a small accomplishment, since the only thing that really came of it was us having to grab another card and use that one instead (the original card had not been activated, but since our terminal kept claiming that it was, we were unable to use it), but I handled it extremely well, and as someone who is very insecure about his job performance, doing something like this made me pretty darn proud of myself.

Last edited:
Got my AC back up in my room today and it feels soooo nice!

I finally finished a very long and hard assignment that I was stressing hard about.
Finishing an assignment is one of the most relieving things ever.

Back