• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

Went out with my crush/close friend for lemonade and dinner last night and it went really great! There wasn't a dull moment and it wasn't awkward, and he doesn't make any topic boring (like I stopped midway talking about buses, then I asked if he was bored bc I thought I sounded boring and he said, "I'm still all ears! Go on. I've never ridden a bus, so I'm interested."). He even accompanied me all the way to my dorm before we parted ways. God, he's the sweetest guy I've probably ever liked, and I've never been this comfortable.

It was actually yesterday, but I had my first day at my new job! And I think it's going pretty well! :)

Today I went to the farmers market with my girlfriend and got some yummy things, plus it was really nice out and overall just a good day to be wandering around with the person I love :)

Today I went to Petco and bought my cat a cute little bow-tie collar. He looks adorable :blush:

I got to see my grandma today! She broke her arm the other day from a nasty fall but she's back home from the hospital and I was able to help around her house today. We had dinner which went well.

I then went to get custard with a co-worker. I'm excited to work with her during my shift :D

I woke up at a decent time.

I went to a flea market today and found a great deal! I got a D&D basic game, 4 supplement books and 3 boxes of Magic the Gathering cards for only $18! The basic game is worth about $50 by itself.

Went on an awesome date with my bf of 6 years and am currently working on touching up the roots of my blue hair. So happy that I get to keep colored hair with my current job. :) Also bought a sweet yoga mat.

My cat cuddled with me!!! He wrapped his arms around my arm and buried his head on it and it was the cutest thing in the world.

I managed to find the energy to have a conversation for the first time in like over a week!

I was actually able to let go of my perfectionism and have fun making something for once!

I cleaned my room of all of the school books that I don't need anymore now that my exams are over, and the relief is absolutely unreal.

Back