• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

i got 7 hours of sleep! i think my sleep schedule is definitely going back to normal, thank god

My first class of the day was cancelled and as a result I was able to go get breakfast! On top of that, the cash register at the food place was broke so I got it for free!!

I FINALLY GOT MERENGUE! I've had ACNL since the moment it was launched and she has been my dreamie since day one. FINALLY, I got her!

I am getting a massage in an hour and that will be really nice, because I have chronic back pain.

not today but yesterday i handed in my dissertation (!!!!!) and today i went shopping and bought a cute dress and a lot of make up yay

I caught up on some reading for school today and I spent a lot of time on craft projects that I'm doing :) I made some pillows for my boyfriend's new room and I painted some little planters for my succulents.

I have been feeling useless at my placement but today they gave me a client to work with and design a decal for. It made me so happy to make the client happy! My boss praised me. ^-^

These shoes caught my eye and they were like $120 but I really loved them so I was gonna buy them anyway. So I went to go pay and was told they were on sale for only $40 and that was a pleasant surpise.

Last edited:
I took the last of my graduation exams today which means no more school for me this spring :D

I am having my friends from high school over and we're going to catch up and have a sleepover :)

Some random number called me and I picked it up, and the guy on the other side started speaking spanish. Then I said,"No hablo espanol" and he hung up :). It was glorious.

This morning I fell asleep almost instantly after getting home, which NEVER happens. Even if it was because I had a huge migraine it was still great.

The charging port on my 3ds has been broken for weeks now and I got it to work finally after poking around inside. Let's see how long this lasts before I have to get it repaired for reals u_u

so i wasn't able to sleep at all last night cause i was anxiously waiting for BU to post up their admission decisions
They finally sent out their decision via bu link and I sworn I didn't login for a good two hours
only to find out that I WAS ACCEPTED
I worked my ass off for this and I finally got in
now im at peace <3

Back