• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post something good that happened to you today.

I'm at a convention with Umeiko and Darkdesertfox!!!! I'm so happy, I want to cry. I got to meet my two bestest friends in the world u///v///u

I've been chosen to play the final solo instrumental for my graduation ceremony thing which is both exciting and completely nerve-wracking at the same time :)))

I got out of bed feeling positive for once.

I bought a formal-ish outfit for my graduation this Wednesday and I actually kind of like it! It's not perfect by any means but I quite like how it looks on me :)

somebody picked up my shifts because i have a fever <3

went to a mountain for dogs and took some nice pics and walked the trails a little

It was my birthday today. We didn't have any plans and I didn't get any presents or anything, but we went up to one of my boyfriend's hometowns today and I found Fatal Frame 2 (which I've been searching for for years!) in a second-hand video game store with a marked-down price and then we called his brother because we were in town. He ended up giving me a free tattoo (he's a tattoo artist). Great day.

i graduated from high school as the salutatorian :) i'm so proud of myself and i'm feeling extremely confident

I found out I'm going back to Maine, I haven't been back in almost 12 years.

Today, in Granada, Amelia laid down the plot for her new home. She's replacing Becky as my snooty. She's moving in at pretty much the same spot that Shari lived before I moved her out to get Apollo.

my coleus sprouts are finally starting to develop some color to them and my golden club moss is recovering from being a bit dried out, which is good 'cause I actually payed money for it and I didn't want it to die so soon

Got some dank sushi, haven't had fish and stuff in some time so that felt nice .. #yolo

and even though that one person seem to be inactive like everywhere I guess it's still nice to be somewhat back, gonna have fun earning back 900+ bells though haha.

Back