• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Auction Ardrey And Mewms Collab Auction~!

//cries because I have no tbt
Both of your art styles fit so perfectly together! It looks amazing!!

the first is my fave *q*

- - - Post Merge - - -

//cries because I have no tbt
Both of your art styles fit so perfectly together! It looks amazing!!

the first is my fave *q*

Okiedokie, so the winners of the auction are
MayorEvvie with 2600 tbt for slot A

And Riummi with 4700 tbt for slot B!

Again thank you everyone for participating!

Also the winners can now send refs or post in thread of the characters they would like drawn~

do you mind waiting a bit? I need to finish my oc ref first ;o;

Last edited:
Not much of a surprise this would happen again, this is why I shouldn't bother with auctions.

Oh well, grats.

sorry it took a while, but I'd like this babu drawn!
R6dLwdM.jpg

she is very graceful and kind and stuff

Sorry for the slight delay, I came down with strep throat for the past couple days ;u;
400mAJk.png

Last edited:
holy moly it looks amazing ;v; tysm! Oh but uhm if it isnt too much trouble - i'd like to have her hat fixed. It's actually a dog (its ear on the side and the eye + nose is at the tip)
http://toyhou.se/262990.mizuki#901683
sorry it wasnt that noticeable ^^;

and no worries! i just hope you're feeling better c:

Last edited:
im just wondering if you had an update since its been 2 weeks and i haven't heard anything ><

im just wondering if you had an update since its been 2 weeks and i haven't heard anything ><

Heyy <3 Idk if Mewms is able to reply so I'll reply for her xD I messaged her a few days ago and she said her part should be done soon. I'll try to get the coloring done asap once I receive the lines :)

Heyy <3 Idk if Mewms is able to reply so I'll reply for her xD I messaged her a few days ago and she said her part should be done soon. I'll try to get the coloring done asap once I receive the lines :)

ok! no rush c:

Back