Selling 1 TBT Hybrids and Starts <3 + Selling IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 92 left :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Let me grab your items now. 7x2 = 14 plus 1 jacob ladders will be 15 tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely! Ill vm you later :)

Coolio. :D actually I just realized I only have 43 bells on me. So I'll take 43 ladders until I can grind for the rest if that's okay. :D

Coolio. :D actually I just realized I only have 43 bells on me. So I'll take 43 ladders until I can grind for the rest if that's okay. :D

You can just pay me 40 tbt for all of it. I just need them gone asap :)

You can just pay me 40 tbt for all of it. I just need them gone asap :)

Whoa! That's so generous of you. :D
Are you sure? I can actually pay you back ASAP once I earn the bells if you don't mind an IOU.

Hi again! It's so great to see you! I'd like the following items pls
5 each of all the hybrids roses

Whoa! That's so generous of you. :D
Are you sure? I can actually pay you back ASAP once I earn the bells if you don't mind an IOU.

Its totally fine. ^_^ im about to finish a trade. Youll be next :)

Yay! Omg are you back? <3

I don't need anything atm, just wanted to say welcome back. :3

Yay! Omg are you back? <3

I don't need anything atm, just wanted to say welcome back. :3

Pmg! You changed your username. I'm like who is this! But good thing you still have the art in your sig! Amd yep. Just until saturday :)

Pmg! You changed your username. I'm like who is this! But good thing you still have the art in your sig! Amd yep. Just until saturday :)

Lmao I figured thats how you would've known xD
Awww just until then :c , well I'm plot resetting atm but I definitely will buy some items later in the week when I can finally load up my mayor <3

Lmao I figured thats how you would've known xD
Awww just until then :c , well I'm plot resetting atm but I definitely will buy some items later in the week when I can finally load up my mayor <3

Yep. Just until Saturday. Trynna relax using tbt. XD glad youre still here! And just let me know! Ill be around. :)

Hi again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's great that you're back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's my total?

Yep. Just u til sat. :) and its gonna be 25 tbt since im out of blue roses.

Okay thx for letting me know but I won't be able to trade until Friday is that okay? Oh and I'm sorry if I'm rude but are you still doing the sets giveaway thingy?

Okay thx for letting me know but I won't be able to trade until Friday is that okay? Oh and I'm sorry if I'm rude but are you still doing the sets giveaway thingy?

Thats fine. I actually lost my other cartridge. Im still trying to find it.

IL buy all purple roses :p I should have known I would need roses

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also 16 gold so it could be 50 in total

hey again, friend! haha!

if you are on I would love to buy half and half white azalea starts & pink hydrangea starts pretty please!
maybe like 6 or so cedars if possible? I'm broke rn and just reset my town! let me know how many each I can get!

thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back