• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Tips for leveling up the amiibos faster?

aliendeallstar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I really don't like this game, but at the same time I really want to have all amiibos with the maximum level.

I usually play the game on October because Jack gives extra points for the Halloween, but it's still not enough and I have a long way to get all my amiibos to the maximum level.

Do you guys have any tips for leveling up faster?

Here's my way of playing:

• Use all 4 amiibos instead of playing with 1 & 3 computers.
  • Play on February (shortest month + Festivale) or any month with lots of bug-offs/fishing tourneys.
  • Don't use the amiibo cards; every time you use the amiibo, you get happy points for rolling vs not getting any when you use the amiibo cards. I recommend only using the amiibo cards when you want to land on a turnip spike.
  • Have all amiibos buy almost max amount of turnips (make sure to at least 1k bells saved in case you land on negative spaces).
  • Have your amiibos go in the same direction. If they land on the same space, there's a better chance of them getting more happy points. Even if they land on a negative space, it has a higher chance being a neutral/happy outcome.
  • Buy the turnip cards from Redd. You can use them anytime you have a low week and can instantly turn it back into a profitable week.
  • Land on Katrina's space and try to get a positive happening. You'll very quickly rack up on happy points or bells anytime anyone rolls the amiibo's Katrina #.
Hope any of that helps. :3

• Play on February (shortest month + Festivale) or any month with lots of bug-offs/fishing tourneys.
  • Don't use the amiibo cards; every time you use the amiibo, you get happy points for rolling vs not getting any when you use the amiibo cards. I recommend only using the amiibo cards when you want to land on a turnip spike.
  • Have all amiibos buy almost max amount of turnips (make sure to at least 1k bells saved in case you land on negative spaces).
  • Have your amiibos go in the same direction. If they land on the same space, there's a better chance of them getting more happy points. Even if they land on a negative space, it has a higher chance being a neutral/happy outcome.
  • Buy the turnip cards from Redd. You can use them anytime you have a low week and can instantly turn it back into a profitable week.
  • Land on Katrina's space and try to get a positive happening. You'll very quickly rack up on happy points or bells anytime anyone rolls the amiibo's Katrina #.

Actually it did help, it's a very good strategy! Festivale is better than Halloween if you're lucky with the feathers and sometimes I cannot get all the candies for the Halloween.

Aw no problem! I'm glad to hear and good luck! :3

Woah, that's almost exactly what I've done to level them!! I also use time limits to keep down the monotony of doing the same events over and over and over!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, that's almost exactly what I've done to level them!! I also use time limits to keep down the monotony of doing the same events over and over and over!!

Right? Great minds think alike then! :D

Last edited:
I'll have to use some of these strategies!

Though I do enjoy actually playing with my siblings. We've each adopted certain amiibos and take pride in unlocking emotions and outfits. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll have to use some of these strategies!

Though I do enjoy actually playing with my siblings. We've each adopted certain amiibos and take pride in unlocking emotions and outfits. :D

Back