Thread: Tips for leveling up the amiibos faster?

Bells
    3DS
    1435-4176-2085

Tips for leveling up the amiibos faster?

I really don't like this game, but at the same time I really want to have all amiibos with the maximum level.

I usually play the game on October because Jack gives extra points for the Halloween, but it's still not enough and I have a long way to get all my amiibos to the maximum level.

Do you guys have any tips for leveling up faster?

Bells
    3DS
    3153-3959-3455
    Items: Yellow Violet
Gift received at 03-12-2017, 04:02 AM from Cherub
Message: "A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms."Yellow Lilyの
Gift received at 12-17-2016, 07:41 PM from Oblivia
Message: 12 Days of Collectibles - December 17th 2016 Raffle WinnerYellow Rose
Gift received at 11-07-2016, 08:04 AM from Petey Piranha
Gift received at 10-29-2016, 08:57 PM from Woods Expedition GuideStar Glow Wand
Gift received at 09-04-2016, 06:01 PM from Mega_Cabbage
Message: Wishing you a merry Christmas!Yellow TulipYellow FeatherYellow FeatherYellow PansyYellow Cosmo
Gift received at 05-07-2016, 10:57 PM from ThatOneMarshalFangirl
Message: 🌻This yellow cosmo wants to be noticed.  It opens its bright petals for all to see!🌻
    Here's my way of playing:

• Use all 4 amiibos instead of playing with 1 & 3 computers.
    • Play on February (shortest month + Festivale) or any month with lots of bug-offs/fishing tourneys.
    • Don't use the amiibo cards; every time you use the amiibo, you get happy points for rolling vs not getting any when you use the amiibo cards. I recommend only using the amiibo cards when you want to land on a turnip spike.
    • Have all amiibos buy almost max amount of turnips (make sure to at least 1k bells saved in case you land on negative spaces).
    • Have your amiibos go in the same direction. If they land on the same space, there's a better chance of them getting more happy points. Even if they land on a negative space, it has a higher chance being a neutral/happy outcome.
    • Buy the turnip cards from Redd. You can use them anytime you have a low week and can instantly turn it back into a profitable week.
    • Land on Katrina's space and try to get a positive happening. You'll very quickly rack up on happy points or bells anytime anyone rolls the amiibo's Katrina #.

Hope any of that helps. :3

Bells
    3DS
    1435-4176-2085
    Quote Originally Posted by toukool View Post

• Play on February (shortest month + Festivale) or any month with lots of bug-offs/fishing tourneys.
    • Don't use the amiibo cards; every time you use the amiibo, you get happy points for rolling vs not getting any when you use the amiibo cards. I recommend only using the amiibo cards when you want to land on a turnip spike.
    • Have all amiibos buy almost max amount of turnips (make sure to at least 1k bells saved in case you land on negative spaces).
    • Have your amiibos go in the same direction. If they land on the same space, there's a better chance of them getting more happy points. Even if they land on a negative space, it has a higher chance being a neutral/happy outcome.
    • Buy the turnip cards from Redd. You can use them anytime you have a low week and can instantly turn it back into a profitable week.
    • Land on Katrina's space and try to get a positive happening. You'll very quickly rack up on happy points or bells anytime anyone rolls the amiibo's Katrina #.

Actually it did help, it's a very good strategy! Festivale is better than Halloween if you're lucky with the feathers and sometimes I cannot get all the candies for the Halloween.

Bells
    3DS
    3153-3959-3455
Message: "A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms."Yellow Lilyの
Message: Wishing you a merry Christmas!Yellow TulipYellow FeatherYellow FeatherYellow PansyYellow Cosmo
Message: 🌻This yellow cosmo wants to be noticed.  It opens its bright petals for all to see!🌻
    Aw no problem! I'm glad to hear and good luck! :3

Woah, that's almost exactly what I've done to level them!! I also use time limits to keep down the monotony of doing the same events over and over and over!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, that's almost exactly what I've done to level them!! I also use time limits to keep down the monotony of doing the same events over and over and over!!
    O'Fallon villagers (as of October 23, 2013):

Lily, Maelle, Quillson, Rooney, Antonio, Papi, Skye, Rosie, Dotty, Pashmina

てをやく の 村動物 (二千十四年, 十月 二十一日 から):

サリー, ゲンジ, チョモラン, ナッキー, レイチェル, のりっぺ, タックン, ピティエ, ドミグラ, リチャード

Bells
    3DS
    3153-3959-3455
    Quote Originally Posted by pika62221 View Post
    Right? Great minds think alike then!
    Last edited by Chicha; 04-01-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Right? Great minds think alike then!
    Yup!
    O'Fallon villagers (as of October 23, 2013):

Lily, Maelle, Quillson, Rooney, Antonio, Papi, Skye, Rosie, Dotty, Pashmina

てをやく の 村動物 (二千十四年, 十月 二十一日 から):

サリー, ゲンジ, チョモラン, ナッキー, レイチェル, のりっぺ, タックン, ピティエ, ドミグラ, リチャード

Bells
    3DS
    2165-8351-5150
    NN ID
    CST (GMT -6)
    Items: White LilyJanuary Birthstone (Garnet)Red LilyWinter MittensPear (Fruit)Tasty Cake
Gift received at 12-13-2016, 08:17 AM from TheMisaMisa
Gift received at 12-12-2016, 08:39 PM from Bcat
Gift received at 12-12-2016, 08:39 PM from Bcat
    I'll have to use some of these strategies!

Though I do enjoy actually playing with my siblings. We've each adopted certain amiibos and take pride in unlocking emotions and outfits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll have to use some of these strategies!

Though I do enjoy actually playing with my siblings. We've each adopted certain amiibos and take pride in unlocking emotions and outfits.