• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Type: Experimental - Cult Game
Co-Hosts: Yes, Dolby.
Theme: Not too sure yet, I was thinking something along the lines of using the hindu goddess Kali
Out of Thread Communication: No.

My idea for this is that there will be 0 blue roles and rely much more on items to be able to use abilities and such. It will use a similar idea to Greek Cultists as well, with the cult being able to use "influence" or something along those lines to perform various abilities.

Note: This game will more than likely NOT start next month but rather in July. I will be away for Summer Camp for 3 weeks in june.

Screw cult games

Are there going to be any newbie games starting soon?

No, if I remember correctly. Though In Bowie's game, half of the current list of participants have played less than 5 games here (though I don't know when/if it will start lol)

No, if I remember correctly. Though In Bowie's game, half of the current list of participants have played less than 5 games here (though I don't know when/if it will start lol)

K then. I'll check up on that. Thanks!

Not really sure if th queues still in effect but

Game Type: Main Game
Co-Hosts: I fly solo (;
Theme: Memes
Out of Thread Communication: Never

Last edited:
Interested in putting together something small, would need 9-12 players.

Interested in putting together something small, would need 9-12 players.

I'm interested in joining a smaller game. I've only played two mafia games so far and need practice. C:

I tried working out as many conflicts as I can with this non updated queue, so Crys and I will be using her slot thing and will cohost Steven Universe Mafia 2 next. I'll put up signups as soon as toad's game ends and hopefully have the game start around the 24th

(if I cut anyone waiting to host, pm me so we can work it out <333)

Would it be possible to just make a new queue thread that someone can keep up to date again?

I kind of want to host a game but this thread is just losing me right now.

I could work on a new thread tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be doing the queue now, I'll need those who originally put games up to tell me if they're still interested in hosting or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back