• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oath should make a seperate catagory for SS3s in the wiki at this rate

Last edited:
Game Type: Nub
Co-Hosts: (If none please use N/A) N/A
Theme: Class of Game Type: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧TBT Mafia Daycare✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Out of Thread Communication: No

- - - Post Merge - - -

*also want to note that i'd like to wait a little bit to make the OP, i'm tired as hell.

Are we going to have any time limit regarding how long signups can last? Im afraid not enough are going to sign up for Death Note maf, and the subforum's just gonna slowly die.

Are we going to have any time limit regarding how long signups can last? Im afraid not enough are going to sign up for Death Note maf, and the subforum's just gonna slowly die.

I think ideally if they haven't received enough sign ups by two to three weeks after sign ups opened, they get booted from the queue and the next in line can move forward. They're welcome to reapply but naturally they'll be at the bottom of the queue.

Who stickied this and gave Tom power?
ACdwu5C.png

Game Type: Nub
Co-Hosts: (If none please use N/A) N/A
Theme: Class of Game Type: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧TBT Mafia Daycare✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Out of Thread Communication: No

- - - Post Merge - - -

*also want to note that i'd like to wait a little bit to make the OP, i'm tired as hell.

Sticking with this theme bub or nah?

Sticking with this theme bub or nah?

meh why not, it will be atleast a week before it starts though because i'm too tired and dead on the inside to make it right now but i have flavor and stuff ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back