• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent the Paladin

Lv 29 Nerd
Retired Staff
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Father's Day Carnation
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
In order to best accommodate all TBT mafia users and hosts, a regularly updated queue thread is necessary to keep everyone in the loop. This will hopefully allow hosts to see what themes are coming up should they choose to avoid overlapping themes (IE someone does a Pokemon anime based mafia and someone else wants to do a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon based mafia). It is my intention to hopefully keep these queue as running smoothly and up to date. Queues are split into three different game types: Main Mafia, Experimental Mafia, and Newbie Mafia.

• Main Mafia - Main Mafia games are the typical fare of games. They consist of town vs Mafia/Cult/Serial Killers/Third Parties with any number of those enemy factions possible within the game if the host has worked the role in. Accepted "experimental" game modes can also call this home such as Arsonist Mafia (Forest Fire Mafia) and Kingmaker games (Game of Thrones Mafia/Fire Emblem Mafia). Ideally everyone who hosts these games would be considered veteran players, competent, or have hosted three "newbie" games however I'm not going to enforce this unless the number of low quality games or complaints start to rise.
  • Experimental Mafia - These games will probably lean on the unbalanced or untested side. They could possess potential changes that the host feels could be seen as unfair, crazy setups (TBT Scummies Mafia), or modes that haven't been thoroughly tested on TBT yet. There is no hosting requirement.
  • Newbie Mafia - Newbie mafia games are meant to introduce new players to mafia and allow "low performers" to perfect their mafia playstyle in an attempt to make them a better player. First time hosts who do not feel confident enough in their ability can host/ask to co-host a game using this tag as well.

[!] means sign ups are open! Give them a shot, volunteer to replace or merely observe!

Main Mafia Game Queue:
  1. Original Idea Mafia hosted by Tina. NON-PM GAME. (Added 4/24 [1]) [!]
  2. Star Wars Mafia hosted by Tom. PM GAME. (Added 4/17 [2])
  3. The Get Down Mafia hosted by F11. NON-PM GAME (Added 10/30 [6])
  4. -blank-
  5. -blank-

Experimental Mafia Game Queue:
  1. Fire Emblem Mafia hosted by Shiida. VM GAME. (Added 4/24 [3])
  2. Death Note Mafia hosted by N e s s. NON-PM GAME. (Added 5/11[4])
  3. Overwatch Mafia hosted by Curry and co-hosted by Taesaek. NON-PM GAME. (Added 10/30 [5])
  4. -blank-
  5. -blank-

Newbie Mafia Game Queue:
  1. Person of Interest: If-Then-Else hosted by Tom. NON-PM GAME. (Added 4/29)
  2. One Punch Man Mafia hosted by Ashtot. NON-PM. (Added 6/15)
  3. -blank-
  4. -blank-
  5. -blank-

To add your game to the queue list and please fill out the following form:

HTML:
[B]Game Type:[/B]
[b]Co-Hosts:[/b] (If none please use N/A)
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Out of Thread Communication:[/b]

Last edited:
Game Type: Experimental
Co-hosts: Ness (Me really)
Theme: Deathnote
Out of Thread Communication: No

Alrighty then - My game is ready so I'll sign myself up.

Game Type: Experimental. (Tested similar set-ups OUTSIDE of TBT - Should not be too unbalanced..)
Co-Hosts: N/A. Unless someone really wants to do it.
Theme: The Binding of Isaac. Will be an item-based Mafia with a Mafia team and a proper third-party team. Requires a fairly large number of players.
Out of Thread Communication: No.

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: N/a
Theme:Tatot
Out of Thread Communication: No, and no talking on nights

Last edited:
Just curious: Does hosting short games like SS3's or something like that against the queue?

Co-hosts: N/A
Theme: Donald Trump

By the way, if I may be so bold, I do think that it's good to keep the games separated into categories but do we really need three separate queues? Why not just mash 'em together? Out of respect for my fellow TBTers, I don't really want to host my game until the previous one is nearly finished anyways, ya know? :) Just something to consider.

Co-hosts: Ness (Me really)
Theme: Deathnote
Added

Alrighty then - My game is ready so I'll sign myself up.

Game Type: Experimental. (Tested similar set-ups OUTSIDE of TBT - Should not be too unbalanced..)
Co-Hosts: N/A. Unless someone really wants to do it.
Theme: The Binding of Isaac. Will be an item-based Mafia with a Mafia team and a proper third-party team. Requires a fairly large number of players.
Out of Thread Communication: No.
Added

Co-Hosts: N/a
Theme:Tatot
Out of Thread Communication: No, and no talking on nights
Adding.

Just curious: Does hosting short games like SS3's or something like that against the queue?
No those are not affected by the queue since they typically last only a few hours.

Co-hosts: N/A
Theme: Donald Trump
Adding

By the way, if I may be so bold, I do think that it's good to keep the games separated into categories but do we really need three separate queues? Why not just mash 'em together? Out of respect for my fellow TBTers, I don't really want to host my game until the previous one is nearly finished anyways, ya know? :) Just something to consider.
We could mash them together (I'm going to go back through and add dates in a second), I just felt like it'd be easier to keep them all separated for now. If enough people want them mashed I'll reconfigure from there.

Game Type: Main Mafia
Co-Hosts: Never
Theme: Attack on Titan

I am very much interested in playing attack on titan mafia when the time comes bless you minties

Can I mention that its a good idea to mention what kind of lynch a game uses, since Death Note mafia is going to be Majority lynch.

HTML Code:
Game Type:Main
Co-Hosts: (If none please use N/A) N/A
Theme:Medvial Kingdom. I'm going to call it "Kit's Kingdom" and it's going to be the best most egotistical mafia ever.
Except for everyone else's. Okay, like better than Reindeer mafia.
Out of Thread Communication:No

Game Type:Main
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme:Xenoblade Chronicles
Out of Thread Communication:No

Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Korean War

wait what the **** am i supposed to do with this on the wiki i am not making a fifth game set dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back