• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Type: Experimental
Co-Hosts: To be found
Theme: Overwatch
Out of Thread Communication: No

Last edited:
HTML Code:
Game Type: MAIN
Co-Hosts: I DONT NEED ONE (If none please use N/A)
Theme:THE GET DOWN
Out of Thread Communication: NOPE WE DIDNT HAVE PHONES IN THE 70's

Honestly just take my game off the list, I'm not really excited to host anymore.

Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Fire Emblem

Last edited:
Co-Hosts: No
Theme: Generic Vampire Killers

Last edited:
Gauged some interest on hosting my game in Discord today and there seemed to be at least a little bit of interest, so I'm gonna actually host my game now. Expect it within the next couple weeks.

Game Type:idk like 10-15 people
Co-Hosts: (If none please use N/A) no
Theme: Naruto
Out of Thread Communication: nah

I can try paper Mario mafia after crys goes... since it seems like there might be enough people now

Game Type: Experimental - Cult Game
Co-Hosts: Yes, Dolby.
Theme: Not too sure yet, I was thinking something along the lines of using the hindu goddess Kali
Out of Thread Communication: No.

My idea for this is that there will be 0 blue roles and rely much more on items to be able to use abilities and such. It will use a similar idea to Greek Cultists as well, with the cult being able to use "influence" or something along those lines to perform various abilities.

Note: This game will more than likely NOT start next month but rather in July. I will be away for Summer Camp for 3 weeks in june.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back