Mafia SS3 Mafia 4 - 2016 Republican primaries

Day one - Start!

You have approximately ∞ hours to decide on a lynch, With 3 alive, it take 2 to lynch. Voting will be done in this thread.​

Playerlist
-SarasaKat
-Dolby
-Trundle​

Good. I want you both to claim right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This includes role + role name

I am in the best position to figure out who is who from the claims that are going to happen.

Okay, I'm Marco Rubio, townie

I'm going to assume you didn't get completely lucky there and vote for Sarasa right now. If you're mafia we lose. If not, we win.

##VOTE: SarasaKat

And also Trundle saying that he's in the best position to determine who's scum makes sense

Well that was fast.

Ness, did you make me Trump just because I said lets make America great again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also Trundle saying that he's in the best position to determine who's scum makes sense
I wasn't even here ;N;

Endgame - Town wins!

Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, although enemys, decided it was best to prevent their biggest competiter, Donald Trump, from getting the nominee. Donald, stricken with grief, leaves to sell the rest of his merchandise that he has. Like his America hats, and his mexico wall action figures. Out of merchandise, he goes bankrupt. Luckily, his hatred and grossness helped his sprout wings, and fly back up to mars where he lived happily ever after.

SarasaKat, aka Donald Trump, never got to make america great again.

Trundle, aka Marco Rubio and Dolby, aka Ted Cruz win the game as the republican primaries!

Role PM's

N e s s said:
Donald Trump: You are Donald Trump, america's finest candidiate! You like to speak your mind, so people like you enough to guarantee you as president! However, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are the only minor opstacles in your way, you need to defeat them! You are a Mafia Goon, you win when you equal or outnumber the town.

N e s s said:
Ted Cruz: You are Ted Cruz, and you just NEED to be president over Donald Trump. However, you need to grab Rubios votes instead of Donalds if your gonna win! You are a Super Saint, you kill the player who hammers you.

N e s s said:
Marco Rubio: You're here to win the republican nominee, and you will defeat the other 2 candidates! You also like to drink water during speaches, its your specialty. You are a Townie, you win once all the mafia are dead.

Now, i'm going to go play some Agar.io.

Last edited:
Back