• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AC:CF Pictures Topic

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Post your pics, albums, ect. here. :D

Here are some of my favorite pics:

koiinmyhouse.jpg

srerna.jpg

ifeelsoalone.jpg

flag.jpg

wifi1.jpg

hybridgardens2.jpg

wifi5.jpg

wifi6.jpg

tvwf.jpg

imnotokaty.jpg

wifi4.jpg

Are you like a moderator 100?
Anyways, here's my favorite pictures.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2rma4jd.jpg
</div>
Katy got pwned. :p

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
5uu4z.jpg
</div>
Generally, it's not a good idea to let people who wear skull shirts baby-sit your kid.

k19frn.jpg
</div>
Extreme peekaboo. I hope my neighbor doesn't report me. :p

star-girl said:
@pear40: Haha! Perry I bet Katy's mom is gonna sue you!
Yeah, probably. She wanted to go to to a town that didn't exist anymore, so I just did some mean stuff to her... <_<

pear40 said:
Are you like a moderator 100?
Anyways, here's my favorite pictures.
2rma4jd.jpg
</div>
Katy got pwned. :p

5uu4z.jpg
</div>
Generally, it's not a good idea to let people who wear skull shirts baby-sit your kid.

k19frn.jpg
</div>
Extreme peekaboo. I hope my neighbor doesn't report me. :p
no. I suggested a topic on this and nigel said I could make it.

Wow! Finally! I've tried twice to start a thread like this, but nobody ever stickied them or kept them going.

Heres a couple of funny ones:
RUU_0085.jpg

</div>
Turnip FAIL!!!!!!

RUU_0072.jpg

</div>
The King of Town laughs at your misfortune! Shut up Bettina! This doesn't concern you!

crakgenius said:
Wow! Finally! I've tried twice to start a thread like this, but nobody ever stickied them or kept them going.

RUU_0085.jpg

</div>
Turnip FAIL!!!!!!

RUU_0072.jpg

</div>
The King of Town laughs at your misfortune! Shut up Bettina! This doesn't concern you!
Nice path can I have it?

#Garrett said:
crakgenius said:

RUU_0085.jpg

</div>
Turnip FAIL!!!!!!

RUU_0072.jpg

</div>
Nice path can I have it?
thats multiple patterns...

vampiricrogue said:
#Garrett said:
crakgenius said:

RUU_0085.jpg

</div>
Turnip FAIL!!!!!!

RUU_0072.jpg

</div>
Nice path can I have it?
thats multiple patterns...
I want the main one no border.

crakgenius said:

RUU_0085.jpg

</div>
Turnip FAIL!!!!!!

RUU_0072.jpg

</div>
you used me in your pictures =D
That's the first picture of Hobo on the internet, thanks Todd =P
BTW I restarted my town so if you wanna play then you'll have to re-add me =P

Back