Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Tbh I reckon it's runeraider after seeing how Trojan replied to my PMs. Reaction tests are telling mate. I'm at work now, be home in a few hours

Woah, wait. Firstly, you're completely disregarding Tom here. And secondly, Trojan actions right now don't make up for his actions in the past. Don't completely write me off just yet, noone's even really made a case against me yet.

You haven't made a case or voted for any one all. You only started posting now because I said you're mafia.

You haven't made a case or voted for any one all. You only started posting now because I said you're mafia.

Actually I have made a case about Trojan, and while I personally believe Tom is town, I will review his posts when I get the chance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I've been sick and couldn't access a computer today. Reading quickly right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So basically Minties is apparently pushing on Trojan, and if I am correct in my assumption of Minties as town, then it logically follows that Trojan is either mafia or Minties got it wrong. Then there's the '90%' town read on Trojan by Ender. In my opinion, that's evidence against Trojan because I don't think that Ender would be posting his actual read there, and probably called him town so that he could be behind them and protect them. Of course, he died pretty early, so it backfired. And then there's the fact that he's acting pretty seriously about this game. This is a complete change from his earlier games, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is his scum strategy.

It's crappy, I know. I was sick, I'll update it when I can.

Why I think Runeraider is mafia
A paper written by Minties Mintington​

I went back through Rune's past 4 games. He was town in both 1984 and DA:I mafia.

Posts from 1984: CLICK

Posts from DA:I: CLICK

He was aggressive in both of those games, making cases and actually posting. The behaviour switch is even more glaringly obvious after you read through his tone in these games compared to this game. The only reason he is posting at all in this game is because I sent him this PM:

Minties said:
Hey so check the thread because the remaining scum is either you, trojan or tom. I'm leaning on you or trojan.

He was cult in Greek Cultists mafia. I'm assuming he finds it pretty difficult to post and pretend to be town. That game had the same behaviour as this game. There's literally only 7 posts in that game, much like this game. I feel like Rune tries very hard to slip by in the shadows because we all forget he's playing when he's actually not town aligned. Majority of his posts consists solely of excuses for why he can't post.

Posts from Greek Cultists: CLICK

Basically it all consists of the whole "I'm busy irl I'll try to be active" "I didn't read the thread, so voting someone random" etc etc. That's the exact same crap that has been pulled this game.

now I'm going to spoiler ALL of his posts in this game, which is easy because there's like 14. The only real "suspicion" he had was on Kat because he was trying to start a lynch on her due to her and I arguing and on Panda due to "posting fluff", which is what the other players were already saying. Repeating what people say =/= contributing anything A LA the scum bum Jacob.

Wait, people don't like Trojan?

He told me irl that he was good.

LYNCH THE LIAR GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

OH YEAH WELL I'VE GOT 40 SO BOOHOO

Sorry if this makes no sense, just showing that I'm here and I'm bored as all hell.

It is amazing how I read all of that
And can't remember a single word of it.

If I had to give some reads now, I'd say I think that Kat and Panda are looking sketchy.
These probably will completely change once I've thought about it, but right now I just can't bring myself to care.

Will do some more reads with like actual evidence when I'm not totally bored.

Wait what? Why are you mentioning me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so a mere 14 hours after I said I would, I'm now posting my random scum thoughts. I still think that Kat and Panda are sus, though Panda less so and Kat more so.

ALSO I DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO LINK POSTS SO BEAR WITH ME

Panda has posted practically nothing of substance. The best thing that I could think of was when she suggested lynching Jacob and Dough, but even then she just sorta told them off for not contributing, when she herself has not contributed anything. Of course, the same could be said about Kit or Meow, but Panda has consistently posted fluff without substance, and three pages of it no less. I can't really make any other reads because fluff, but that seems suspicious.

And then we have Kat. I feel like she's gonna start up a bw for me for this, especially after what she did with Minties, but I digress. I'm basically just gonna outline what Kat has done the whole game.

HA JOKES ON YOU I QUOTED SOMETHING
Anyway, I decided not t talk about questioning zoolka because that's something I would've done, so I don't consider it sus.
This post is basically another telling off Tom post. I thought about it, and this could be Kat trying to start a bw against Tom. I mean, if he wants to lynch me because he doesn't know who I am, he could be scum, right? Also, there's the "I don't think policy lynching is good" part, which since the whole town is doing, could get you labeled as sus for agreeing with. Just pointing out the possibilities.

I don't want to link the whole Minties vs Kat thing, and since it's already been talked about I don't want to talk about it since I don't think I can add anything to it. However, I did notice one thing from Kat's end that actually seems kind of clever/manipulative that I want to share.

That part I bolded was an emotional statement (I can't remember what it's called but I think it's PTE? Playing to emotions? I don't remember.) that was used to demean Minties outside of logic. Honestly I don't think that it was a very condescending post and I'm guessing that this was used in order to either frustrate Minties, play the victim card and look like you're being oppressed and not the villian here to town, or both. Well played, Kat.

Well I done goofed.

I think I remember day was supposed to end at 3 pm here. Not sure.

When did Lucanosa claim?

Minties and Luca mafia team confirmed?
Is this real life?

*X-FILES THEME PLAYS*

It...
It was a joke?
Maybe?
Just a tiny bit???

Just letting people know, I don't have time to read right now so I'm just gonna put a placeholder lynch on Panda because of the reasons I posted before and I doubt that they changed.

Town aligned players do not do this because it could lead to a mislynch on an unclaimed player that mafia can bandwagon on. I feel like hiding behind the disinterested wall is the same exact thing that Jacob did to avoid having to contribute because it's hard to contribute if you're actually mafia.

Sorry, I've been sick and couldn't access a computer today. Reading quickly right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So basically Minties is apparently pushing on Trojan, and if I am correct in my assumption of Minties as town, then it logically follows that Trojan is either mafia or Minties got it wrong. Then there's the '90%' town read on Trojan by Ender. In my opinion, that's evidence against Trojan because I don't think that Ender would be posting his actual read there, and probably called him town so that he could be behind them and protect them. Of course, he died pretty early, so it backfired. And then there's the fact that he's acting pretty seriously about this game. This is a complete change from his earlier games, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is his scum strategy.

This is 1000% regurgitated word vomit of everything I have said about Trojan this entire game, just put into a tiny paragraph. It would be stupid to follow the logic of "X player might be town and they sus Y player. Y player is probably scum!" That's not how any of this works. Both Trundle and Ender have proven that they're not afraid to bus their own team HARD. They both voted for Jacob to try and get him killed instead so it'd clear them. It's not really safe to assume that anything Ender said is really valuable at all. I was dead wrong about Jacob until he claimed my role to me.

I'm not sure that Crys wouldn't be able to not hit mafia by accident at least once though. That seems like something Tom would be able to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless that was the Trundle kill? In which case that would definitely be a nooby move since you would probably want to keep the mafia kp up as SK.

Woah, wait. Firstly, you're completely disregarding Tom here. And secondly, Trojan actions right now don't make up for his actions in the past. Don't completely write me off just yet, noone's even really made a case against me yet.

I feel like Rune is trying pretty hard to shove suspicion on the other two that I listed. Here he clearly "thinks Tom is sus" because he doesn't want me to disregard him.

Actually I have made a case about Trojan, and while I personally believe Tom is town, I will review his posts when I get the chance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's crappy, I know. I was sick, I'll update it when I can.

Yet here he says that he believes Tom is town? Tom didn't even post in between these posts being written. Flip flop flip flop I know that post review will never come. Tonight's actions will be incredibly telling as I'm assuming he'll probably shoot me in the head. I'm going to get all that info out though. Soz :lemon:

not soz

Jesus Minties.
Well, I'll be learning how to type /QUOTE today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will be home in about an hour to do an iso on Rune.

Also why no PM response, Rune? I cry

I decided to reply in thread. Mire useful that way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I started posting because 1. I have time and b. because it's mylo I think.

Why I think Runeraider is mafia
A paper written by Minties Mintington​

'paper' You sure you don't want that thing peer-reviewed?

I went back through Rune's past 4 games. He was town in both 1984 and DA:I mafia.

Posts from 1984: CLICK

Posts from DA:I: CLICK

He was aggressive in both of those games, making cases and actually posting. The behaviour switch is even more glaringly obvious after you read through his tone in these games compared to this game.

Check how long ago those games were. Then check how long I kept away from mafia here for. Obviously I've had less time to play then I did 6 months ago or whatever it was. Schedules change, and I've gotten busier.

The only reason he is posting at all in this game is because I sent him this PM:

Already rebutted that, meh.

He was cult in Greek Cultists mafia. I'm assuming he finds it pretty difficult to post and pretend to be town.

Yeah, I don't think I like being mafia, in forum mafia at least. Shame I couldn't read as much in this game as my earlier ones.

That game had the same behaviour as this game. There's literally only 7 posts in that game, much like this game.

Because I'm busy.
Jeez, I'll stop doing real life if you want.

I feel like Rune tries very hard to slip by in the shadows because we all forget he's playing when he's actually not town aligned. Majority of his posts consists solely of excuses for why he can't post.

Because I feel like crap that I keep missing this. You just keep hitting it home, don't you?
Also that conspiracy.

Posts from Greek Cultists: CLICK

Basically it all consists of the whole "I'm busy irl I'll try to be active" "I didn't read the thread, so voting someone random" etc etc. That's the exact same crap that has been pulled this game.

I never voted anyone random, and I did read, or at least look. I did make educated choices every once in a while, you gotta give me that.
Sorry cult team, by the way. I feel bad now.
Is this what you're trying to do?

now I'm going to spoiler ALL of his posts in this game, which is easy because there's like 14. The only real "suspicion" he had was on Kat because he was trying to start a lynch on her due to her and I arguing and on Panda due to "posting fluff", which is what the other players were already saying.

Guess why people were saying it? BECAUSE IT WAS TRUE. If some was acting scum, and multiple people call them out for being scum, does that mean anyone after the first person is just a copy? Yes, some of my points may have been the same, but I'll be damned if every one of my points was already said. If everyone is saying something, there's generally a reason for it. And I did have thoughts about Luca, but I didn't have a chance to post them because of real life/ apparently scummy motivations.
Repeating what people say =/= contributing anything A LA the scum bum

This is exactly what Panda and Luca were doing, yet Panda turned out blue, and apparently so is Luca. So no, actually. Probably just some poor reading on my part.

Town aligned players do not do this because it could lead to a mislynch on an unclaimed player that mafia can bandwagon on. I feel like hiding behind the disinterested wall is the same exact thing that Jacob did to avoid having to contribute because it's hard to contribute if you're actually mafia.

THEN WHY DID PANDA DO IT?
oh jeez thats loud

This is 1000% regurgitated word vomit of everything I have said about Trojan this entire game, just put into a tiny paragraph. It would be stupid to follow the logic of "X player might be town and they sus Y player. Y player is probably scum!" That's not how any of this works.

Exactly. That was only the first two lines or so. I also said that Ender had read Trojan as town, which could be used to protect Trojan if they hadn't died so early. I also said that Trojan behaviour has been completely different to their previous games. Try and read the whole paragraph before you make it a point.

Both Trundle and Ender have proven that they're not afraid to bus their own team HARD. They both voted for Jacob to try and get him killed instead so it'd clear them. It's not really safe to assume that anything Ender said is really valuable at all.

True, but that wasn't my main point, and you can't completely disregard it.

I was dead wrong about Jacob until he claimed my role to me.

Could you post that if you would be so kind?
I feel like Rune is trying pretty hard to shove suspicion on the other two that I listed. Here he clearly "thinks Tom is sus" because he doesn't want me to disregard him.

So, you finally decide to look at my posts after you've finished crying about how I wasn't here, and you completely screw it up. I didn't say I think Tom is sus. I said that you were basically ignoring Tom and how that wasn't a good move. Didn't even say anything about his alignment in that post, all I'm doing is asking you to cover all your bases. I wouldn't want to get beaten by a mafia who you never considered.

Yet here he says that he believes Tom is town?

Yeah, I've been thinking he's town since day 2, I believe. Nothing new there, to be honest.

Tom didn't even post in between these posts being written.

Uh... so?

Flip flop flip flop I know that post review will never come.

Not a review, just me looking at them.

Tonight's actions will be incredibly telling as I'm assuming he'll probably shoot me in the head. I'm going to get all that info out though. Soz :lemon:

Wait, going to? Does that mean you've got more?

not soz

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn, that was supposed to be in the quote as a response to that not soz thing.
RIP JOKE

Endgame

latest

Endgame
December 20th, 1982

Corman Drex entered the entry line, smiling sinisterly. Over the course of many years, the crafty Man in Red had dodged assassination attempts, foiled The Order's plans, and killed many of his fellow agents. Now was finally his time to get revenge.

As he walked up in line behind Lucanosa, Corman Drex noticed that they were the only people entering Arstotzka. "Only makes this job easier". No one noticed as he pulled out the gun, leveled it to Lucanosa's head.

The gun backfired. A shot was heard, and Runeraider fell to the ground, staring with utter contempt at Lucanosa, who smiled, picked the gun out of his hand, and switched the direction of the magazine.

Dari Ludum could be seen with a wide grin on his face as he saw his handywork.

Glory to Arstotzka

December 24th, 1982

It was the day of the audit, tomorrow would be one of the few government holidays before it was back to work. You hated it. The government paid you little enough and now they cut down on the amount of work you do, so they can pay you less.

A important looking individual entered the room, you knew that he was at the same rank as M. Vonel and one of the few that the Arstotzkan politburo trusted completely.

"As you know, an audit was scheduled for all workers for the Ministry of Admission on this day. We have done a complete background search on all of your activity in the last 20 years.

"Since obtaining your post, all of the other employees at Grestin border checkpoint have died. This is espicially odd considering that you have only been there working for 8 days. But that, my "Friend" is just the icing on the cake.

"Your involvement in the death of Khaled Istom and your alligence with the group known as The Order of the EZIC Star has been discovered. At least one member of the group has confessed to receiving your help. This represents treason of the highest order

"Goodbye inspector
"The execution is scheduled for tomorrow
"Glory to Arstotzka"

latest

latest

EZIC has been crushed. The balance of justice has been restored
Glory to Arstotzka

Kolechian consensus reached over Grestin

EZIC Tasks completed: 1/5
Ending: 17/20

Roles

Dolby said:
Corman Drex(Mafia Goon)
You are Corman Drex, an EZIC operative in Arstotzka. You are a new agent and have flexible responsibilities with no defined role. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
The Order Awaits

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star equal or outnumber the town and neutral third-party roles and when all hostile third-party roles are eliminated

Dolby said:
The Man in Red(Detective)
latest

Little is known about you except that you are a part of an organization opposed to EZIC. You have information on every EZIC operative in Arstotzka and can identify them on sight. Each night, you may visit a player and you are told their alignment. Possible alignments EZIC, Third-Party, and Anti-EZIC

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star has been eliminated as well as all hostile third-parties

Dolby said:
Dari Ludum (Bus Driver)
latest

You are Dari Ludum. You run a human trafficking ring centered in Arstotzka. The government of Arstotzka has been good to you and has allowed you to operate The Pink Vice. You fear that if the Order seizes power they will shut you down. Twice during the game, you may switch two players. Any actions placed on either of them will be switched so that they effect the other.

Glory to Arstotzka

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star has been eliminated as well as all hostile third-parties

Dolby said:
Elisa Katsenja(Townie)
latest

You are immigrating to Arstotzka for a better life. You do not want your better life taken away from you. You have no abilities except your voice and your vote

Glory to Arstotzka

Dolby said:
Kordon Kallo(Townie)
latest

You are a Kolechian diplomat traveling to Arstotzka to attend a diplomatic meeting. Your main goal is to establish peaceful relations with Arstotzka, and thus, you are opposed to EZIC. You have no abilities besides your voice and your vote.

Unknown to Trojan, he was actually a miller

Congratulations to the town team for winning

Scum Chat
Observer's Chat
Lover's Chat
Jailor Chat-EnderWiggin
Actions List

HAHAHA I BUSSED LUCANOSA WITH RUNERAIDER LAST NIGHT

YAS *****

- - - Post Merge - - -

HAHAHA I BUSSED LUCANOSA WITH RUNERAIDER LAST NIGHT

YAS *****