• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Night Three

latest

Night Three
December 19th, 1982

You were very worried

Protests had been going on in Arstotzka and there was talk of removing the border wall. Fewer and fewer entrants were showing up each day, and it seemed like every other one was a terrorist of some sort! It was a bad situation needless to say.

One of the border guards, Sergiu seemed more depressed and suicidal as the day went on. We was withdrawn and silent. You looked at the wanted papers of the day before you looked at the next entrant.

You stared in shock! It was Simon Wens the serial killer himself. You pressed the button for emergencies

"I wouldn't do that inspector," Crys said, pulling out a menacing looking knife. "Just accept me and you can continue to live your life, reject and you die."

Bleeding Orange, Crys collapsed. After saluting you, holding a smoking rifle, Zoolka turned his rifle on himself, and fired

Glory to Arstotzka

Crys's role
Dolby said:
Simon Wens(Serial Killer)
latest

You escaped from prison in the United Federation and have come to native Arstotzka. Here, you seek to eliminate other innocents until there is no one left to oppose you. Once per night, you may select a player to kill. On day one, you may choose between having two night lives, or returning as a townie to role inspections and town to alignment inspections. You are regarded as a hostile third party

Kill them all

Win Condition: You win when you are one of the last two players or the last player and the other player does not have a killing role

zoolka's role
Dolby said:
Sergiu Volda(Veteran/Lover)
latest

You are a border guard working for the Ministry of Admission at Grestin Border Checkpoint. Your five years of service in the Six-Year War gave you superior instincts and you have an extra night life. In Kolechia you met the love of your life and now you must identify your love. You have until the end of day one to identify your lover. If you or your lover die, the other will commit suicide at the next day or night phase. Lover's chat will be shared with your lover once you select them

Win Condition: You win when you and your lover survive until the end of the game

You have 23 hours to send in actions. Day phases are being shortened to 24 hours

Okay well now that's sorted.

I'm sure I will be dying tonight, so I'm going to PM two players that I trust the role list that has been claimed to me thus far so even if the mafia tries to silence me, the names still get out. I'm 100% positive that one is town and the other ~90%, but it's getting down to the wire here.

Tomorrow we are lynching Jacob.

Now I understand why he didn't want to PM in this game. It's because he's actually mafia.

Jacob said:
Minties said:
So by not claiming, you're essentially confirming yourself as mafia, you know that right? Role claiming is actually one nasty component of PM games (which is why I rarely play them). I have a list of role claims here because I was inspected by the DT N2 and they reached out to me. The last mafia are in the remaining townie claiming players and you who is unclaimed.

If you were actually town aligned, then you'd have no problems claiming because we're lynching the SK today and the next day would literally be 2 mafia vs 3 town and it's 100% a mylo.

If you're the doctor, then that's actually a good thing tbh because there's a big ass target on my head because I'm the only active player.
ugh
dolby made me Dari Ludum the townie, i dont really have any special actions, "just my voice"
idk if ur mafia or not or gonna kill me but i dont care at this point, Papers Please can't keep my attention for very long ive never played it lol

Those of you that have been speaking to me for most of the game know that Dari Ludum is actually my role name. He claimed my own role name to me. If there is two mafia remaining, I'm almost certain that it lies in the remaining townie claims (unless Tom has pulled some crazy snafu, but we'll see).

If there is two mafia members remaining, then the last mafia is either: Tom, Trojan or Runeraider.

dari ludum is my role tho so

No possible considering it's my role. This is an individual role named game, so Dolby wouldn't give two players the same role. What's the description of your character then?

Also keep in mind that I've actually been inspected lol. The godfather is dead, so yeah.

Dari Ludum
You are a mastermind of human trafficking. Running the Pink Vice brothel, you are a citizen of Arstotzkan. You do well to attend to your duties. You owe Arstotzka your life and will do anything that is required to protect. All that you have is your voice and your vote

Glory to Arstotzka

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star has been eliminated as well as all hostile third-parties

just as confused as u

Jacob has been modkilled for Cheating
Dolby said:
Cheating includes: 11. Posting a false PM phrased as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

Jacob's role
Dolby said:
EZIC Messenger(Mafia Goon)
latest

You are new to the Order and are considered expendable. You have no special abilities. The only weapons that you have are your voice and your vote.
The Order awaits

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star equal or outnumber the town and neutral third-party roles and when all hostile third-party roles are eliminated

oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol bye gl

Well it's the little victories I guess.

So that leaves Trojan and Runeraider, so let's all just gather round the campfire and sing our role names aloud.

OH MY GOD DID THAT JUST HAPPEN

THAT WASN'T ON PURPOSE I SWEAR

I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE PARAPHRASED

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay since the game is still in play, I'd say safe to assume one mafia member left? I doubt very much it'd be 5 mafia in an 18 player game with a SK in it.

This leaves Trojan, Runeraider and again possibly Tom. (I have trust issues with Tom always)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could also just surrender pls.

pls.

It's Tom I'm sure of it. His role claim made absolutely no sense considering where this game is going and his character name

Lucanosa claimed in private, which is why I made my list.

It's still night here.

and scum is still Runeraider, Trojan or Tom.

Minties and Luca mafia team confirmed?
Is this real life?

*X-FILES THEME PLAYS*

No you idiot, the last mafioso in the game is buried within the townie claims. Minties as pretty much just cleared by Jacob's blunder, my claim while weird is still solid (but you all sus me anyways) and that just leaves the townies.

No you idiot, the last mafioso in the game is buried within the townie claims. Minties as pretty much just cleared by Jacob's blunder, my claim while weird is still solid (but you all sus me anyways) and that just leaves the townies.

It...
It was a joke?
Maybe?
Just a tiny bit???

Back