• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

@Tom

This might sound a bit redundant, but you're saying you don't have a night action, right?

@Luca:
Congrats, with all your reads you've successfully learned to parrot Minties and Zoolka. Yes I have the potential to win with both teams, so think of me as a beefy survivor if you must. Right now unless mafia extends an olive branch and treats me as one of their own, I am working in town's best interests.

Honestly did you even read the thread? Literally the only new thing you brought up was my post about things going sideways. A drunk Minties has no bearing on her posts since she was clearly sober enough to form cohesive thoughts. Literally all I've done today is argue with Mountain Dewies and prod some people. No I have no ability to kill, shoot, poison, douse, inspect, protect, etc.

So basically you're saying that you're going to work with us now and then kill all of us if mafia decides that they want to work with you?

also I did notice that Luca just repeated exactly what I was saying about you and I was only intoxicated for the last post I made on you before I went to bed, so the point about you antagonising a "drunk minties" is kind of moot.

I'm going to vote, just clearing some things up in PMs before I do so

@Tom

This might sound a bit redundant, but you're saying you don't have a night action, right?
No night action. You will not see me visiting a soul at night.

So basically you're saying that you're going to work with us now and then kill all of us if mafia decides that they want to work with you?
Basically. :lemon: But I don't see mafia team handing that olive branch out until mylo, so for all intents and purposes consider me as boosting town's numbers.

I think Ender's death will speak volumes because he got kind of riled and then disappeared without even claiming? I'd expect some sort of RC at least to save himself if he was truly town. I don't think he's going to pull a Ness and claim something after deadline. I'm going to slot my vote in on Ender after talking to some players in PM. I also find it kind of funny how he quoted us joking around on league as a reason to sus me.

He did say that he felt that Trojan was 90% town on there, so lets keep that in mind when he flips.

@Luca:
Congrats, with all your reads you've successfully learned to parrot Minties and Zoolka. Yes I have the potential to win with both teams, so think of me as a beefy survivor if you must. Right now unless mafia extends an olive branch and treats me as one of their own, I am working in town's best interests.

Honestly did you even read the thread? Literally the only new thing you brought up was my post about things going sideways. A drunk Minties has no bearing on her posts since she was clearly sober enough to form cohesive thoughts. Literally all I've done today is argue with Mountain Dewies and prod some people. No I have no ability to kill, shoot, poison, douse, inspect, protect, etc.

WAIT

Just wait a second.
You're telling me, that once they do try to connect with you, you're going to hurt us?
And how exactly will we know if/when that happens except by lynching you or waiting for us all to die?

You can go ahead and pick apart my reads to ****, but it isn't going to hide the fact that you're potentially dangerous, regardless of anything you now say.

Does third-party this game have any day or night actions?

Sorry, but this just doesn't set well with me. I could see you lying about this whole thing just to stay in the game

I think Ender's death will speak volumes because he got kind of riled and then disappeared without even claiming? I'd expect some sort of RC at least to save himself if he was truly town. I don't think he's going to pull a Ness and claim something after deadline. I'm going to slot my vote in on Ender after talking to some players in PM. I also find it kind of funny how he quoted us joking around on league as a reason to sus me.

He did say that he felt that Trojan was 90% town on there, so lets keep that in mind when he flips.
IIRC he claimed a page or two back as townie/green. I'd almost say with confidence he's saying that because he's godfather. If he flips town I'll eat a hat (no I won't don't hold me to that).

WAIT

Just wait a second.
You're telling me, that once they do try to connect with you, you're going to hurt us?
And how exactly will we know if/when that happens except by lynching you or waiting for us all to die?

You can go ahead and pick apart my reads to ****, but it isn't going to hide the fact that you're potentially dangerous, regardless of anything you now say.

Does third-party this game have any day or night actions?

Sorry, but this just doesn't set well with me. I could see you lying about this whole thing just to stay in the game
Possibly. I don't expect them to, after all does town trust me? Hardly. Why would scum? To meet wincon sooner?

I doubt Dolby will answer that, it's up to us to determine that. Given how he already specified HOSTILE third parties is it really that far fetched that there's a third party with no night action?

IIRC he claimed a page or two back as townie/green. I'd almost say with confidence he's saying that because he's godfather. If he flips town I'll eat a hat (no I won't don't hold me to that).

Possibly. I don't expect them to, after all does town trust me? Hardly. Why would scum? To meet wincon sooner?

I doubt Dolby will answer that, it's up to us to determine that. Given how he already specified HOSTILE third parties is it really that far fetched that there's a third party with no night action?

Oh ****, I was reading on my phone this morning, so I must have missed it. I will hold you to that hat eating.

You would scum to meet wincon faster, that'd make sense. You could also just be like my in majora's mask mafia where I was third party and betrayed the mafia team and saved the town! cue glitter raining down.

I'm Messof Anegovych. I'm green.

I voted Jacob because they were the only one of my three central scumreads up for lynch.

I can't be bothered with this. I'm going back to sleep. If I get up before the deadline I'll respond to ****.

Flaming hot claimeo.

Oh ****, I was reading on my phone this morning, so I must have missed it. I will hold you to that hat eating.

You would scum to meet wincon faster, that'd make sense. You could also just be like my in majora's mask mafia where I was third party and betrayed the mafia team and saved the town! cue glitter raining down.

pls no hat eating i'd have to go buy one

@Tom

ah yeah I skimmed over that. I've never played the game this is based on, so I'm not sure if that character is important or not? Depending on what Ender flips, I've got MORE PM things to post about. Inconsistencies and whatnot.

@Tom

ah yeah I skimmed over that. I've never played the game this is based on, so I'm not sure if that character is important or not? Depending on what Ender flips, I've got MORE PM things to post about. Inconsistencies and whatnot.

From the Wiki he runs some sort of engineering company and doesn't appear to be aligned with the EZIC. However given that Sataric or Sarasa shared the wiki, I do not think it would be entirely difficult to forge a fakeclaim. 32 characters, 18 players. From what I can tell we're looking at possibly 4 EZIC operatives, three named and possibly one messenger? Also maybe another potential third party a lover type role.

If Ender flips scum I will eat my hat. M3ow's case had no content to it. I am 99% sure m3ow is scum

Night Two

latest

Night Two
December 17th, 1982

After the massacre yesterday, you were sent back to work by the government. More people would come, and they would come quickly. The over the previous two days, you had obtained a sense of how to perform your job. You accepted and rejected with speed and were ready for anything to happen to you today. You had also heard of a new program that the Arstotzkan government had created. A full 20 credits to an inspector who shot or detained a terrorist or wall-jumper.

This incentive made you even more motivated to succeed, you worked and worked, trying to prove that each entrant was a fraud, but the only things that you found were expired documents and innocent applicants.

That all soon changed with Messof Anegovych. Apparently an Arstotzkan engineer looking for workers. Head of Meskor Engineering.

"There is little time," said EnderWiggin. "I will give you five credits for every engineer you send calling for me."

You looked at him funnily. All knew that there was no need of workers or unemployed in glorious Arstotzka!

"I am not sure that I believe this story," You said directly to him

"Well it won't matter for you much longer," his form shimmered and switched almost in an instant.

You shot him, EnderWiggin's green blood soon turned red and an entirely different man lay dead on the floor

The day was cut short due to this terrorist attack

Glory to Arstotzka

EnderWiggin's role
Dolby said:
EZIC Impersonator(Godfather)
You are skilled in the art of lies and faking your appearance. You will appear as town to alignment cops, and by the end of day one, you must select how you will appear to role cops. You have no other abilities besides your voice and your vote. Your teammates are:

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star equal or outnumber the town and neutral third-party roles and when all hostile third-party roles are eliminated

You have 23 hours to send in actions

Last edited:
Back