• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

I am feeling more and more like there's something off in the whole Ayaya/Sataric thing but I can't place it.

I mean considering the tension between the two from the QT and in the thread plus whatever conversations they held in private, I think it seems pretty clear to me/

I mean considering the tension between the two from the QT and in the thread plus whatever conversations they held in private, I think it seems pretty clear to me/

By something off I mean "I think there might actually be scum involved but I'm not sure which one." I'd be inclined to think Sataric because I've townread Ayaya a lot but I'm not sure.

I think it has to be one or neither. Based on those conversations it cannot be both.

By something off I mean "I think there might actually be scum involved but I'm not sure which one." I'd be inclined to think Sataric because I've townread Ayaya a lot but I'm not sure.
You felt it too then? A weird vibe from some of Sataric's posts? An awakening.

I think it has to be one or neither. Based on those conversations it cannot be both.

It really isn't that hard to fake a fight.

Day Two

latest

Day Two
December 16th, 1982

The day has started. You put on your new uniform and set off for work.

At 6 AM you arrived at your station. Your new boss, Dimitri, entered the inspection booth before you opened to the massive crowd outside.

"Expect visit from special authority today. He is special investigator, one of Arstotzka's finest. He will arrive soon. He may have special request. Grant request, do not interfere.

Glory to Arstotzka"

"Yes sir," you replied.

"His name is M. Vonel, he will give you briefing on suspicious groups to be on lookout for".

You were prepared for the influx of people coming in, unlike yesterday. Thanks to the money given to you by The EZIC Order, you and your family ate well and you slept without worry. In they came and you processed them all with due time and accuracy. You rejected quite a few for having expired documents.

You were feeling fine, the job was easy. That was before Danic Lorum entered the booth.

"I have only passport but hear me out
There is little time. I must enter today.
I give watch as collateral, and five credits"

You considered taking up the offer, and were startled as you saw M. Vonel staring through the Arstotzkan side window.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BRIBE AN ARSTOTZKAN OFFICER! YOU WILL BE DETAINED! GUARDS!"

Calensk and another guard entered the building

"I will not leave without watch." Danic Lorum said, before Kit whacked her on the back of head with her gun.

You felt satisfied as you watched Sarasakat be dragged out. You were safe once again

Suddenly you saw a figure dart out and slice Sarasakat in the stomach. Ayaya rushed out, but a hoodied individual stabbed them in the back, then suddenly disappeared.

Kit and Sataric stared in shock.

"YOU DID THIS!" Screamed Kit.

She ran at Sataric, holding a bomb above her head

The explosion could be felt even within your inspection booth. Both Kit and Sataric were dead

Glory to Arstotzka
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayaya's role

Dolby said:
Dimitri(Townie)
latest

You are the divisional authority of East Grestin operations, you are paid well, but have no real power over operations. You fear the Order of the EZIC Star because they will kill you if they seize power. The only weapons that you have are your voice and your vote

Glory to Arstotzka

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star has been eliminated as well as all hostile third-parties

Sarasakat's role

Dolby said:
Danic Lorun(Townie)
latest

You are just an innocent tourist traveling through Arstotzka. You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star has been eliminated as well as all hostile third-parties

Sataric's role

Dolby said:
M. Vonel(Jailor)
latest

You are a special investigator aimed at eliminating the EZIC Order. You have the authority to detain and interrogate a player. Once per day you may select a player to jail. A quicktopic will be opened at night between you and that player. You may reveal your name to that player, but they only know that you are a jailor. You may execute that player if you choose to. All other actions targeting that player will not effect them

Glory to Arstotzka

Kit's role

Dolby said:
Calensk (Mad Hatter)
latest

You work for the Ministry of Admission at Grestin Border Checkpoint as a border guard. Over the course of your career and your service during the Six-Year War in Kolechia you have obtained knowledge about the operation of bombs. You have confiscated two bombs from terrorists and have set them up to blow up when you die. Each night, you may either place a bomb on a person or move a bomb from one person to someone else.

Glory to Arstotzka

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ##VOTE: SARASAKAT

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh sarasa died

omg why did so many town die :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bet Kit put a bomb on one of them, likely Sarasa

LOL ty for killing me whoever you are, now I can play FEF in peace :lemon:

Back