• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PICTURES OF ALL MY PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS!!!

tolisamarie

Bells
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
After almost two years, I finally maxed out PWP’s in my town and I thought I’d share them…
I’ll start with the park which has a jungle gym, statue fountain, picnic blanket and two hammocks, side by side:
HNI_0099_1.jpg

Right in front of the park I have a fairy tale bench and a fairy tale clock. I had the clock for a long time before I realized that on the hour a little soldier comes out, blows a horn, turns around and goes back inside!
Clock.jpg

Between the park and the Town Hall is the bus stop, which I made into a subway with patterns:
HNI_0081.jpg

There are two fairy tale street lights in front of the town hall. The dog on the flag is my little dachshund, Precious!
HNI_0070.jpg

Behind the Town Hall is my windmill and tulip topiary surrounded by tulips… very Dutch!
HNI_0017_1.jpg

Between Retail and the Police Station is a video screen:
HNI_0016_1.jpg

Behind Cookies house is a little Japanese Garden with a Zen Light, Hot Spring and Zen Garden:
HNI_0008.jpg

HNI_0007.jpg

I have two orchards with one of every kind of fruit tree in each. There is a flower trellis in one and a Stone Tablet in the other:
HNI_0001.jpg

HNI_0012_1.jpg

There is an Instrument shelter next to the bar (NiteLife):
HNI_0013_2.jpg

And a fountain in front of the Fairy Tale train station:
HNI_0014.jpg

There’s a Wisteria Trellis near the town square:
HNI_0100.jpg

I have a second statue fountain near the pond to the right of Retail (you can see the geyser going off the background:
HNI_0010_1.jpg

And here is a better pic of the geyser which is right next to my waterfall:
HNI_0096.jpg

I just completed Stone Henge yesterday…
HNI_0095.jpg

The lighthouse is right next to the diving dock. I keep a wet suit there in case anyone wants to jump in!
HNI_0019_1.jpg

There’s a drinking fountain in front of the Caf?:
HNI_0006_1.jpg

And last but not least - a Fire Hydrant! (it is a town full of dogs after all!)
HNI_0011.jpg

And those, along with my three Fairy Tale bridges makes 30!!!

Last edited:
Looks amazing!! I can't even imagine the work you put into your town! I'm still working on getting many of those PWPs (bus stop ahhh....)

The park looks beautiful. I like the thought that you've put into certain parts of town such as the bus stop being a subway, and the japanese garden behind Cookie's house. Very lovely! :)

oh gosh, i'll have to visit your dream town sometime! your pwp placement is so admirable, i'm still unsure of the perfect pwp selection for my town...

You have great PWP's, all the ones that I really want! I never knew a soldier comes out of the fairytale clock that's amazing!

Thanks so much everyone! I just started playing again after an 8 month break. My goal was to complete my PWPs and I'm glad I achieved it.

You have great PWP's, all the ones that I really want! I never knew a soldier comes out of the fairytale clock that's amazing!

I had the fairy tale clock for months before I realized this. I just happened to be near it when the hour chimed one day and saw it. Now I try to catch it when I'm playing.

i just visited your dream address yesterday and loved it so much ;v; your town is probably one of my favorites!​

Last edited:
Thanks so much for visiting my DA guys! I'm up to over 500 dreamers now...woohoo!!!

Last edited:
I visited your DA and everything was very well done. Did you make the subway staircase patterns yourself or get them from somewhere else? I'd like to find the QR codes for those.

Oh my gosh! Your town looks lovely! I'm going to try and visit your dream address this weekend. I've been playing for 3 years, with probably 1.5+ year break in there somewhere and I have maybe half a dozen public work projects in my town. I really liked how you turned the bus stop into a station, thought that was really nifty.

Sweet! Nice choices, your town looks lovely from the pictures I would love to visit your dream town sometime c:

Thanks so much for the compliments. I'm very happy with the way it came out. I hope if you haven't already dreamed about it I hope you will!

Back