Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I dunno, Jake pointed out by sources that they say "A new generation of Pokemon games"

The version that I'm going to take depends on how the legendary looks . Knowing that I picked X when X/Y came out , I suppose I'm gonna take the version with the most "stylish" legendary TBH .

- - - Post Merge - - -

Need somebody who has a North American Pok?mon Game . If you're interested please PM me cause I need some help !

MEGA MAGIKARP GET ON IT GAME FREAK STAT LETS GOGOGO

"Pokemon Sun and Moon used hype!"

"Its super effective!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

The strangest thing is. Shinylatias made the thread about this first, but it didn't catch on. You made this thread 3 hours after Shinylatias' and it got caught on. Maybe its because you're so popular users had to view yours instead of Shinylatias'.

Last edited:
"Pokemon Sun and Moon used hype!"

"Its super effective!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

The strangest thing is. Shinylatias made the thread about this first, but it didn't catch on. You made this thread 3 hours after Shinylatias' and it got caught on. Maybe its because you're so popular users had to view yours instead of Shinylatias'.

or this one got a post first so it caught on.

Just by name I'm going to get Moon. Even if the legendary for it is ugly, I'm still going to get Moon.

#TeamMoon because my name in real life can sometimes be moon-related.
Also because I seem to have a lot of moon headcanons associated with one of my favorite characters.

Another look at screenshots:

tumblr_o364blrCyK1rw7u8ro2_1280.jpg

These loo like interiors?
Possibly a cafe and a piece of the Pokemon center?

tumblr_o364blrCyK1rw7u8ro4_1280.jpg

Pokemon Center exterior, with views of the front and back without the top structure.

tumblr_o364blrCyK1rw7u8ro3_1280.jpg

Vehicles! Blastoise firefighter! weewooweewoo.

tumblr_o364blrCyK1rw7u8ro5_1280.png

A very fancy building, very water-themed, looks like.

THIS POST suggests the region could be based in Spain, which would be pretty cool! I know they did France recently, but I think they're still different enough to make this interesting. The other suggestion I've seen is for Singapore.

Well, dark/light and night/day aren't really original themes to begin with. They're easy to find anywhere.

GameXplain already on the case. I haven't watched the video. I just went to look to see if one was up out of curiosity, lol.

I really hope Lunatone and Solrock are important, considering that they are depicted to be the sun and moon.

I really hope Lunatone and Solrock are important, considering that they are depicted to be the sun and moon.

I don't see them as being extremely important, as they're normal pokemon. But I can see them getting megas, and/or them being the sig pokemon of the evil organizations leader for that gen.

On Serebii, they listed the game info page on the navigation as gen 7 with a question mark. I feel safe to hope and assume it is gen 7 games. I reaaaalllly hope so!

Back