• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I dunno, Jake pointed out by sources that they say "A new generation of Pokemon games"

The version that I'm going to take depends on how the legendary looks . Knowing that I picked X when X/Y came out , I suppose I'm gonna take the version with the most "stylish" legendary TBH .

- - - Post Merge - - -

Need somebody who has a North American Pok?mon Game . If you're interested please PM me cause I need some help !

MEGA MAGIKARP GET ON IT GAME FREAK STAT LETS GOGOGO

"Pokemon Sun and Moon used hype!"

"Its super effective!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

The strangest thing is. Shinylatias made the thread about this first, but it didn't catch on. You made this thread 3 hours after Shinylatias' and it got caught on. Maybe its because you're so popular users had to view yours instead of Shinylatias'.

Last edited:
"Pokemon Sun and Moon used hype!"

"Its super effective!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

The strangest thing is. Shinylatias made the thread about this first, but it didn't catch on. You made this thread 3 hours after Shinylatias' and it got caught on. Maybe its because you're so popular users had to view yours instead of Shinylatias'.

or this one got a post first so it caught on.

Just by name I'm going to get Moon. Even if the legendary for it is ugly, I'm still going to get Moon.

#TeamMoon because my name in real life can sometimes be moon-related.
Also because I seem to have a lot of moon headcanons associated with one of my favorite characters.

Another look at screenshots:

tumblr_o364blrCyK1rw7u8ro2_1280.jpg

These loo like interiors?
Possibly a cafe and a piece of the Pokemon center?

tumblr_o364blrCyK1rw7u8ro4_1280.jpg

Pokemon Center exterior, with views of the front and back without the top structure.

tumblr_o364blrCyK1rw7u8ro3_1280.jpg

Vehicles! Blastoise firefighter! weewooweewoo.

tumblr_o364blrCyK1rw7u8ro5_1280.png

A very fancy building, very water-themed, looks like.

THIS POST suggests the region could be based in Spain, which would be pretty cool! I know they did France recently, but I think they're still different enough to make this interesting. The other suggestion I've seen is for Singapore.

Well, dark/light and night/day aren't really original themes to begin with. They're easy to find anywhere.

GameXplain already on the case. I haven't watched the video. I just went to look to see if one was up out of curiosity, lol.

I really hope Lunatone and Solrock are important, considering that they are depicted to be the sun and moon.

I really hope Lunatone and Solrock are important, considering that they are depicted to be the sun and moon.

I don't see them as being extremely important, as they're normal pokemon. But I can see them getting megas, and/or them being the sig pokemon of the evil organizations leader for that gen.

On Serebii, they listed the game info page on the navigation as gen 7 with a question mark. I feel safe to hope and assume it is gen 7 games. I reaaaalllly hope so!

Back