• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I demand Mega Solrock and Mega Lunatone

- - - Post Merge - - -

I heard Greece, which I thought was totally cool.

Both sound cool, honestly though, I'd prefer Singapore just because I wanna see how they'd pull that off. Greece is easy to do, just a bunch of pillars.

It felt like X and Y came out like yesterday.

Remember when Gen 3 lasted for like centuries

If they do anything with Espeon, I'll get sun. But if they don't, moon all the way.

I'm really hoping it's a new generation and I hope it's based off of Greece! It would be so pretty! <3

I can see us getting solrock/lunatone megas, both being version exclusive. I hope Espeon/Umbreon are included, not as a mega, but one of those trainer pokemon morph things? I don't see every pokemon getting them, but only a select amount like megas.

Last edited:
blech, i like ORAS....looks cool i guess... i feel like the names are copying off of Ponymon Dawn and Dusk... (a My Little Pony Pokemon Rip Off) other than that i guess i MIGHT try the Moon version because i prefer night over day for some odd reason

Please no more trainer morphs thingys..especially on mons like Eeveelutions.

blech, i like ORAS....looks cool i guess... i feel like the names are copying off of Ponymon Dawn and Dusk... (a My Little Pony Pokemon Rip Off) other than that i guess i MIGHT try the Moon version because i prefer night over day for some odd reason

LOL yeah no Nintendo is not copying off some brony-bull****

Pokemon Sun and Moon are going to be amazing. There hasn't been a single Pokemon game I haven't enjoyed (well.. excluding Pearl/Diamond since Platinum fixed all their flaws and added great stuff), and the trailer has me so hyped!! They really know how to tug at the heartstrings. ;u; I was too young to really play the original Red and Blue, but it brings back many memories of the time when every kid talked/played/LIVED Pokemon every single day.

The franchise has grown up with my generation. To see how far it's come makes me so happy.

Pokemon Sun and Moon are going to be amazing. There hasn't been a single Pokemon game I haven't enjoyed (well.. excluding Pearl/Diamond since Platinum fixed all their flaws and added great stuff), and the trailer has me so hyped!! They really know how to tug at the heartstrings. ;u; I was too young to really play the original Red and Blue, but it brings back many memories of the time when every kid talked/played/LIVED Pokemon every single day.

The franchise has grown up with my generation. To see how far it's come makes me so happy.

yeah i congratulate Pokemon on how far they come so far <3 i love them so much and help me when i have anxiety... (ACNL also helps me) just think... 20 YEARS of wonderful, colorful, powerful Pokemon!

Last edited:
So since we know new pokemon are happening, is there anything you hope for? I personally hope we get a Dolphin and a true Wolf. Also, really want a Steel, Dragon and Ghost Eeveelution, but that's another thing again.

tbh im just wondering how desperate they were considering sun and moon is rlly stupid...like what moon is it referring to??? jupiter??? saturn???

also lol all the old fakemon sun and moon

sounds interesting... i'd probably end up getting pokemon moon if i want it when it comes out. rn though we hardly know anything about the two games, so i'm going to wait until later on in the year for more info on them before deciding if i want one of them. i wouldn't be surprised if we found out a bit more at this year's e3.

there better be a lot more stuff you can do once you complete the story than there was in x/y, though.

Atleast it's just not another coloration difference, I think it's a little more unique, could give some focus on Solrock/Lunatone or Espeon/Umbreon

I dunno, lets wait and see for more news, I'm definitely thinking on getting Moon though, but I usually define what version I'd get based on the better looking main Legendary Pokemon of the games.

yeah i congratulate Pokemon on how far they come so far <3 i love them so much and help me when i have anxiety... (ACNL also helps me) just think... 20 YEARS of wonderful, colorful, powerful Pokemon!

Yeah, 20 years and still going strong!

Pokemon has helped me too. After a bad day at school, nothing was better than sitting down and just playing the games for a few hours. ^^ Pokemon will still be in my house somewhere even when I'm like 80 years old.

That awkward moment when you can't think of any good titles but you still have plenty of ideas for Pok?mon made out of ice cream and battery packs.

Not too much info to hype over, but I'm still excited!

Wait so has it been confirmed that it's gen 7?

I hope it is. I'm done with gen 6 tbh.

Back