Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

#TEAMROWLET

hmOHptd.gif

jk litten because kittens for days

Using that gif as my sig

Finally saw a trailer after digging through some stuff. Was never a fan of the whole 3D thing but this one looks really nice. Looks like they'll be doing what they did in B/W with the dynamic camera angles. The region name though...

As for the starters, the only one I like is the bird, but grass... I might choose it this time though since I think the water starter is ugly af.

Last edited:
So I just realized that if birb gets hit with an ice move it's pretty much over. I can't deal with Pokes who have a dual weakness.

Sea lion thing all the way

I'm confused as to why Rowlet is the only one who got dual typing. I know they did it in Gen 1 with Bulbasaur too but why??

I don't think we had a ton of grass/ typings before. It was always the other types. So I understand they wanted a change, and have grass types have more of a place in the pokemon world. Grass types were always overlooked, in competitive battling, etc.

I just hope to god Litten doesn't start standing on its hind legs and flexing 'cause you know what that means...

I'm confused as to why Rowlet is the only one who got dual typing. I know they did it in Gen 1 with Bulbasaur too but why??

Same, we could easily have Grass/Flying, Fire/Dark, and Water/Ice this time around.

Litten looks so cute imo, im a cat person lol. What starters are your faves?
Im so hyped for the character models, and I hope we get customization and at least 90 new pokemon.

Also, Im having a bad hard time picking nicknames for Litten. Any suggestions for either/both genders? I think maybe Grumpy (gender neutral) or Kasai (gender neutral as well)

Last edited:
I'm loving the lighter of the two dark skin tones choice for the character (see my avatar) it's super cute. I myself am not dark skinned but I really like that tone plus I feel like it suits the tropical region the game is set in.

Last edited:
Back