• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

If so that is interesting. How do people have Alola starters in special balls incidentally? Do you catch ditto in a particular ball and then breed it for that?

From what I heard, both parents (except for Ditto) have a equal chance of passing down either of their balls onto the offspring in these games. According to Bulbapedia, this only works if both Pok?mon are of the same species though.... so those Alolan starters are hacked.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the percentage of encountering a Snorlax through SOS chaining? This is my third time trying to find one and I've had crappy luck.

Does anyone know the percentage of encountering a Snorlax through SOS chaining? This is my third time trying to find one and I've had crappy luck.

You'd have a 5% chance in SOS chaining, so that probably explains why you haven't found any so far.

Last edited:
I'm still only on island 2 ;A; that sucks, I wanted to use her on my team...
Well I really don't know because I used the qr scanner before defeating the main story so don't know :/
But aside from that if your on the second island I think she ignore because she is level 50

oh wow i was trying to get Slowbro in S.O.S battle for my dex and got a shiny slowpoke instead.

Seems like there's not much left in the game for me. I tried doing the Battle Tree but didn't get past the first match so I guess the only thing left is the UB quest? I don't really have any interest in completing the Pokedex so...

I just really wanted a mega stone. Sigh...

15311653_1190887024297650_538189626_o.jpg

Took me all weekend, but finally!

Here you go guys, come get your 6IV Jolly Mimikyu. They all come in Love Balls and have four egg moves. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?400531-(Giveaway-1)-6IV-Jolly-Mimikyu-Love-Ball-and-Egg-Moves&p=7074281#post7074281

It took a few days figuring out how I wanted to handle the giveaway, and another few hours with the format of my post... I think it looks good, but submit feedback on what I can improve on in the post I linked you. I opted not to post it in the TBT Marketplace, because I wanted a more slower environment to host giveaways from in all honesty. I've seen numerous giveaways hosted in the Pokemon Center as well, so hopefully that thread is allowed to stay where it is.

From what I heard, both parents (except for Ditto) have a equal chance of passing down either of their balls onto the offspring in these games. According to Bulbapedia, this only works if both Pok?mon are of the same species though.... so those Alolan starters are hacked.

Is that why it says the battle video can't be saved? I couldn't find a link as to why this sometimes happens and maybe it is detecting the illegal ball.

I guess not all hackers are smart enough to think about what they are making.

Last edited:
Is that why it says the battle video can't be saved? I couldn't find a link as to why this sometimes happens and maybe it is detecting the illegal ball.

I guess not all hackers are smart enough to think about what they are making.

yeah, the hack checker will catch illegal stuff in battle videos

I recognized the name! But I couldn't remember where she was from. All those memories flooding back now.

Well I knew before someone saying it here but I never played that game I just skip Gen 5 so yeah :/ dint know until I saw theory and was like cool alright

Well I knew before someone saying it here but I never played that game I just skip Gen 5 so yeah :/ dint know until I saw theory and was like cool alright

I actually skipped Gen 5 as well. Most of the designs didn't stand out to me in that generation, and I wasn't a fan of being restricted to using only Gen 5 Pok?mon until post-game. I only played through the game once, and I was rushing through the story so I could transfer my Gen 4 Pok?mon to Omega Ruby; and the first time I tried playing it I only got a few badges in before getting tired of it. Other than that... I was pretty much absent from the series until XY were released.

Back