• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

There's supposed to be a 20% chance for Slowbro to show up as an SOS encounter and I've encountered almost over 30 Slowpoke with no luck smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

YOOO FINALLY

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it has a King's Rock noice

Hey, I'm looking for Slowbro too and I just keep getting these Slowpokes. So annoying!

I think the SOS encounter thing was a good idea, but not when you can only find a certain Pok?mon as an SOS Pok?mon ONLY. like that's too difficult

I think the SOS encounter thing was a good idea, but not when you can only find a certain Pok?mon as an SOS Pok?mon ONLY. like that's too difficult

Not really just depends on luck and how patient are you for it but aside from that it's good

I need to plant a whole field of Leppa Berries then I'm gonna try to find a shiny Growlithe.

Anyone have any strategies for the Battle Tree? I can't even get past the first battle. :/

Remember people December 5 the code of magearna it's available :)

Oh dang that's just a few hours from now. Thanks for the heads up. :)

For me when 12am comes it's in 3 hours
But I don't know at what time they put it I haven't checked the page yet for time I just saw my calendar saying tomorrow magearna :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

But your welcome guys :) it's always good to be remembered

It finally happened I almost feel like crying right now. 2,290 eggs is my longest dry spell ever, but at least it didn't go over 2,527 eggs (my longest hunt for a shiny female Ralts). I'm so happy now. c:

XKHbyWe.jpg

MyJTqhV.jpg

It finally happened I almost feel like crying right now. 2,290 eggs is my longest dry spell ever, but at least it didn't go over 2,527 eggs (my longest hunt for a shiny female Ralts). I'm so happy now. c:

XKHbyWe.jpg

MyJTqhV.jpg

Congratulations! The only time I bred for a Shiny Pokemon was when I was trying to get a shiny Scyther. Luckily, it only took me about 50 eggs or so, but, holy crap, that amount of patience is staggering! You've earned that Mimikyu, by far!

Went out to do my Christmas shopping today. Looked around for the 2DS bundles because they're so cute and I really want one for no reason at all other than it being cute. Fortunately/unfortunately they only had the Moon 2DS everywhere so I didn't end up buying it. Not sure how to feel rip

By the way guys, I have a full box of 6IV Jolly Mimikyu that I am going to give away (15 male, 15 female). All of them come in a Love Ball and have four egg moves. Look out for more details in the next few days, I won't be hosting the giveaway on this thread obviously but I'll post a link to the giveaway on here when I do make the post.

I'm addicted to Battle Royal. Help.

Mimikyu would be awesome actually, may have to watch for that...

Last edited:
o_O Someone Wonder traded me a level one, modest, female, shiny Popplio today! Thank you, random person!

Back