• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Ok so I'm fighting in a double battle with Hau and he sent out Primarina and I have Alolan Sandslash out and we are on the same team and the he uses a Z-move and apparently he used it on me because it knocked out my Sandslash and didn't even hit the opponent wtf?? And I just googled and it's not a hit all opponents move so?????

I HATE HAU.
Hau wanted to get revenge on you after defeating him countless times.

Ok so I'm fighting in a double battle with Hau and he sent out Primarina and I have Alolan Sandslash out and we are on the same team and the he uses a Z-move and apparently he used it on me because it knocked out my Sandslash and didn't even hit the opponent wtf?? And I just googled and it's not a hit all opponents move so?????

I HATE HAU.

It's almost certainly because it is classified as a "support/healing" move. Per the base move, sparkling aria: "Any Pok?mon suffering from a burn will be healed by the touch of these bubbles."

You know, same way CPU will use heal pulse on your pokemon. That's the only reason a move would be used on your pokemon if you are on the same "team".

Obviously the Z move isn't meant to be used in this way though despite the beneficial effect!! So the developers forgot to code it out of the "friendly moves list", evidently. Or code it properly at all, since he uses it even if you are not burned.

Last edited:
So today I found the guy who lets you change your throw pose thing. Does anyone know how to unlock all of them? Some of them tell me to "hang around certain people" but I have no idea what he's talking about.

Something i noticed on the annoying Post-Game quest is that: You don't see anymore Lilie (GET IN THE ****ING BaG nEBbY) or Hau. I think you see Hau at the start of the post-game (i dont remember anymore) but after that you never see him :confused:. Do you get to see them in some part?

Something i noticed on the annoying Post-Game quest is that: You don't see anymore Lilie (GET IN THE ****ING BaG nEBbY) or Hau. I think you see Hau at the start of the post-game (i dont remember anymore) but after that you never see him :confused:. Do you get to see them in some part?

You can see Hau training some ex-Team Skull grunts at Iki town on the wooden stage, but that seems to be the only place where you can see him post-game aside from E4 rematches. You can also go see Guzma again if you go to the house on Route 2 (the one closest to the cemetery). Yeah I miss Lillie too. She is my most favorite character in all of the Pok?mon games.

You can see Hau training some ex-Team Skull grunts at Iki town on the wooden stage, but that seems to be the only place where you can see him post-game aside from E4 rematches. You can also go see Guzma again if you go to the house on Route 2 (the one closest to the cemetery). Yeah I miss Lillie too. She is my most favorite character in all of the Pok?mon games.

Yeah i saw something about guzma house in Reddit. I think you might see Lillie when you battle against Red and Blue? :O

I HATE HAU.

I read this post a couple hours before getting in a double battle with Hau. I thought it was funny at first, but then I started to get nervous when I saw Hau activate his Z-move... My Raichu never stood a chance.

That odd... His z move never hit me nor I hit his :p
I guess I'm lucky

- - - Post Merge - - -

cyndaquil I just want to catch you in pokeball!!! Please I just want to be like how professor give you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heck yes!!!! After 15 fail of pokeball I caugh him

I spent all of yesterday catching a Ditto and breeding Rowlets to give away in Wonder Trade. Got really lucky and somehow managed to hatch two females in a row despite the 12% female rate. I think one might even have nice IVs...

I have 95% of the Alolan Dex done right now and all of the ones I am missing are just babies from Pok?mon I caught on Poni Island as well as some middle and final stage evolutions that only need one level to evolve.

Just got my Shiny Charm and now I'm hunting my favorite shiny of my most favorite Pok?mon tied with Jirachi. Love Ball Mimikyu. I also got really lucky and hatched the 6IV Mimikyu in exactly 15 eggs with a 6IV Ditto and 3IV Mimikyu. Wish me luck guys, once I get it I'll do a giveaway of any extra 6IVs that I hatch.

anyone wanna help me w my team ? so far I have primarina, snorlax, toucannon, ariados, and tsareena n im looking for a 6th !! also lowkey wanna get rid of snorlax but he has happy hour which is hella useful and i'd get rid of toucannon but he's my only shiny so ill prob replace snorlax so actually im looking for two other pokemon ha

(i have sun and prefer cute pokemon btw !!)

Wow ok. So this is just sad. I'm looking through the TBT Marketplace, right? PokeGen services for Sun and Moon, two separate ones. Now the problem isn't that these people are selling hacked Pok?mon on the forums. The problem is that these people are charging different TBT amounts for different Pok?mon. 100TBT for a 6IV foreign Ditto or legendary. 50TBT for any other Pok?mon with any combination of things from my understanding.

Please tell me that you guys aren't desperate enough for your 6IV Dittos to get ripped off like this. Want to know something? All it takes is 10 seconds to type the number '31' into six different boxes in PKHeX to make a Pok?mon have perfect IVs, and changing the species and region of a Pok?mon is as simple as going through a drop down box or typing in the Pok?mon's name. It takes zero effort on their part to make literally any Pok?mon they want, and there is no justification for charging more for one over the other. Once a Pok?mon is hacked in, how useful it is or how rare it is becomes irrelevant... Because there is no effort in using PKHeX or other editing services.

I'm so glad I managed to pick up my 6IV JPN Ditto off the GTS for an Alomamola, because this is just ridiculous that people are actually buying into that crap.

Wow ok. So this is just sad. I'm looking through the TBT Marketplace, right? PokeGen services for Sun and Moon, two separate ones. Now the problem isn't that these people are selling hacked Pok?mon on the forums. The problem is that these people are charging different TBT amounts for different Pok?mon. 100TBT for a 6IV foreign Ditto or legendary. 50TBT for any other Pok?mon with any combination of things from my understanding.

Please tell me that you guys aren't desperate enough for your 6IV Dittos to get ripped off like this. Want to know something? All it takes is 10 seconds to type the number '31' into six different boxes in PKHeX to make a Pok?mon have perfect IVs, and changing the species and region of a Pok?mon is as simple as going through a drop down box or typing in the Pok?mon's name. It takes zero effort on their part to make literally any Pok?mon they want, and there is no justification for charging more for one over the other. Once a Pok?mon is hacked in, how useful it is or how rare it is becomes irrelevant... Because there is no effort in using PKHeX or other editing services.

I'm so glad I managed to pick up my 6IV JPN Ditto off the GTS for an Alomamola, because this is just ridiculous that people are actually buying into that crap.

Anyone would be desperate enough to simply try and sell something to someone into getting easy money into the forum it seems. To be honest, I'm not desperate to get a 6iv Ditto like that. I rather get my competitive Pok?mon my way unless a friends offers me a ditto otherwise.

Someone deseperate enough would use PKHeX lol :u

(how can you know if a pokemon is hacked or not btw o.o )

Someone deseperate enough would use PKHeX lol :u

(how can you know if a pokemon is hacked or not btw o.o )

If a Pok?mon is hacked in and was made to look like a legitimate Pok?mon, there really is no way to know for sure if it is hacked even if it seems too good to be true. Every now and then though, someone will give the Pok?mon an incorrect detail where you can tell that they are hacked by yourself... given you know what to look for. Certain Pok?mon can't be in certain ball types, certain Pok?mon can never be shiny, certain Pok?mon can never be found with their HA in a particular location. Sometimes it's a combination of the ball type with the ability/location, or the ability with the location, or the shininess with the location/ability.

A good example would be a Aromatisse with the following details; Love Ball, Route 7, Aroma Veil. Now this is hacked because the Love Ball is only available in HGSS and SM, and Aromatisse is available in neither of those games. Another reason why it is hacked, is because Spritzee can't spawn with Aroma Veil on Route 7 as its HA is only available in the Friend Safari. Additionally, prior to SM, Apricorn Balls and Hidden Abilities were mutually exclusive to each other (and they still are on some Pok?mon).

If a Pok?mon is hacked in and was made to look like a legitimate Pok?mon, there really is no way to know for sure if it is hacked even if it seems too good to be true. Every now and then though, someone will give the Pok?mon an incorrect detail where you can tell that they are hacked by yourself... given you know what to look for. Certain Pok?mon can't be in certain ball types, certain Pok?mon can never be shiny, certain Pok?mon can never be found with their HA in a particular location. Sometimes it's a combination of the ball type with the ability/location, or the ability with the location, or the shininess with the location/ability.

A good example would be a Aromatisse with the following details; Love Ball, Route 7, Aroma Veil. Now this is hacked because the Love Ball is only available in HGSS and SM, and Aromatisse is available in neither of those games. Another reason why it is hacked, is because Spritzee can't spawn with Aroma Veil on Route 7 as its HA is only available in the Friend Safari. Additionally, prior to SM, Apricorn Balls and Hidden Abilities were mutually exclusive to each other (and they still are on some Pok?mon).

About the first point, PKHeX can tell you if the pokemon is legal or not and if its ilegal it will tell you in what is wrong in that pokemon. If a pokemon is ilegal, when its on your team you wont be able to enter GTS / Battle Online :eek: .

Same with second point. if Aromatisse cannot be found on the game. PKHeX will say its ilegal and it wont enter online..,.

Regardless of that ; If you use PKHeX please don't use it to get TBT, you could get permabanned from here x_x

Now back on topic:
Has someone found Necrozma ._.? I had been following this guide since yesterday at night : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Htgu3K2FE and i have wasted alot of money of Max Repels ._.

About the first point, PKHeX can tell you if the pokemon is legal or not and if its ilegal it will tell you in what is wrong in that pokemon. If a pokemon is ilegal, when its on your team you wont be able to enter GTS / Battle Online :eek: .

Same with second point. if Aromatisse cannot be found on the game. PKHeX will say its ilegal and it wont enter online..,.

Regardless of that ; If you use PKHeX please don't use it to get TBT, you could get permabanned from here x_x

Now back on topic:
Has someone found Necrozma ._.? I had been following this guide since yesterday at night : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Htgu3K2FE and i have wasted alot of money of Max Repels ._.

I'm not sure what the video mentions since I'm watching something at the moment, but...
Have you caught all of the Ultra Beasts and reported to Looker after the final one?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, what determines if you receive boosted experience when fighting wild pokemon? I can't seem to see a pattern. Not super important, moreso just curious.

I'm not sure what the video mentions since I'm watching something at the moment, but...
Have you caught all of the Ultra Beasts and reported to Looker after the final one?

Yes, i have caught all of them and i reported to Looker
I also heard that Necrozma is level 75 and i should have a pokemon that's Level 76+. My Incineroar is Level 76 and still nothing :T

Back