• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Me: 3DS Themes??? Ha! Like I'd ever waste money on such-
kOZ7C2B.jpg

QYFxmJB.jpg

AHHHHHHHH

Me: 3DS Themes??? Ha! Like I'd ever waste money on such-
kOZ7C2B.jpg

QYFxmJB.jpg

AHHHHHHHH
I didn't get this one, but I did get the one with Giovanni. Mostly because the music is from the Team Rocket hideout. They finally picked good music for a theme. It seems like with themes if the picture is good, the music is bad and if the music is good, the picture is meh. It is annoying.

I just hacked my 3ds theme cause you can use cooler custom made ones ����

Anybody have any tips for leveling up pokemon in sumo? I already gave rare kitchen but it's really lame how it limits to 89-, so now I have to battle the entire pokemon league just for one level and it's soooo annoying! :(

I started a sentence with "Woo" today. Oh boy. It's a sign that I haven't picked up Pokemon in a while and my brain is struggling to compensate.

I started a sentence with "Woo" today. Oh boy. It's a sign that I haven't picked up Pokemon in a while and my brain is struggling to compensate.
How very interesting, yeah!

I really like it when some characters have speech habits. EX: Deidara from shippuden going "hmm" after every sentence. It makes him seem a lot cooler! :p

Woo, finally got my Japanese copy of Sun. Gonna play it in English though because the region/code stays the same.. however it's cool you can pick any language you want on that (think oras have this, not sure about xy) and it will still be the same.

Which s cool bc it will probably be easier for me to get dittos now :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woo, finally got my Japanese copy of Sun. Gonna play it in English though because the region/code stays the same.. however it's cool you can pick any language you want on that (think oras have this, not sure about xy) and it will still be the same.

Which s cool bc it will probably be easier for me to get dittos now :p

Seem to work fine, although it takes ages to turn off lmao... My fault for having an old 3ds xl I guess, but yeah I prefer those for reason. Good thing it doesn't crash too hard at least.

8 days and no posts, hmmm

this place died huh :<

Sun and Moon are over 6 months old now and the community seems to have died down since it lacks replay value, plus Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have been revealed, so this thread probably isn't going to see that much traffic anymore. You can always continue discussion over in the USUM Discussion thread. I'm sure once we get more details on that game, the thread will light up ;)

Ahh, hope I can find some good place that sell CoroCoro, would be nice to get that Ho-Oh code thing ah yes. Seems Marshadow in Japan will be movie things only (thus far it barely leaked) but still rip moi.

Speaking of mythical Pok?mon, did Volcanion even release? :0

I think it was a movie ticket pre-book thing in Japan at least, Serial Code in various EU areas, Gamestop in the US and somewhat similar thing for Oceania :3

Yeah. I had two extra codes for it for the longest time but never did a proper giveaway for them. Um.. I think I just posted one of the codes somewhere on this forum for anyone to grab and another on a different site.

Hey, does anyone have the festival plaza shop Clink-Clunk Land? I have 5 stars for the other two shops, but I can't find someone with this one. I'd rather waste a ton of FC than EV train anything.

Hey, does anyone have the festival plaza shop Clink-Clunk Land? I have 5 stars for the other two shops, but I can't find someone with this one. I'd rather waste a ton of FC than EV train anything.

I believe I have it! I'll be on this evening.

Anyone actually managed to SOS a Pikachu here? I swear it's annoying enough to find Pichus man

For those in North America, starting on Sunday you can pick up an event Charizard code from Target. Also, you can get Marshadow at Gamestop starting October 9th. It comes with Marshadow's Z-crystal.

Shame only North America get a Charizard I think the UK should get one too. I hope I get a Marshadow from GAME.

Last edited:
Back