• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

So I can't be the only one who finds it strange that Cynthia is the only recurring character in SM that didn't receive a redesign, right? We have Wally as well, but we already saw him get remade in the last games... not to mention out of all the characters that have returned, Cynthia is probably the one that warrants a makeover more than the rest of them with that black fur coat that she is wearing. Maybe they are saving her redesign for Gen 4 remakes?

Cynthia is like my favorite NPC so I'm totally fine with her not receiving a new design. I don't really see how they could change her besides giving her a t-shirt or something. But yeah, maybe in the remakes (which I pray come soon).

I tried for a shiny drifloon the other day, but after about 150 my pokemon were hammered from so much aftermath..... I really want to try for a shiny soon though, I just don't know which one

FRICK. YEAH!!!!

C0nwdccW8AAIid7.jpg

I still haven't encountered a wild shiny yet. But I will hatch a shiny Mimikyu. Its taking up a month to appear.

I've been trying out oricorio recently and it is great because no one takes it seriously. It packs some surprising punch...

You will have to wait for January when Pokemon Bank is out, then all ghost types from previous games can be transferred over, bred, and traded.

It still kinda sucks for me I guess because I don't own any of the previous games. T n T unless I find someone who will trade me pokemon in January.

I have no doubt that anyone on this forum will be able to help you (myself included), if you want something specific from the older games.

So the thing I'm most looking forward to with the Pok?Bank update next month is that the Sinnoh and Hoenn starters can finally be bred in any Pok?Ball you want (minus Apricorn Balls) with their HA thanks to the new inheritance mechanics in SM. It'd be tough trying to find someone that actually has those old events from Gen 5 though, and in the balls I want for shiny breeding... especially with the HA Hoenn starters being Japan-exclusive events.

I would be looking forward to the PokeBank update if you didn't have to pay for it. :) Plus I think it's a monthly subscription now instead of yearly?

I would be looking forward to the PokeBank update if you didn't have to pay for it. :) Plus I think it's a monthly subscription now instead of yearly?

Never heard about it turning into a monthly subscription, not sure why they would change it to be like that either tbh.

Makes sense, I mean most of us only used pokemon bank once a year anyway! Try and get it if you can, the price is not very high for the service they provide. Most games don't have transfer over to new generations, or even new games at all.

Back