• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

looks beautiful! ♡
can't even imagine how much work went into this, but it really looks great. good luck maintaining it!​

Great job! So happy to see Maple rise so high and Molly and Peanut too! I love them!

Ahh it looks so nice! Thanks for all the hard work!!

It's nice to see Hamlet in tier 3 now. He's in my sister's town and he's honestly adorable. I'd want him as my jock villager if I didn't already have Bam.

Ahhh thank you so much everyone ♥

Hopefully the prefix gets removed, and this gets a sticky. :]

Blaire in tier 3 too. I've been falling in love with her since I got her! I get why I see certain people freak about excitedly about her.

Wow. Nice job! Must of taken forever to compile everything. Glad to see that my villagers are still in Tiers 1 and 2. Thanks!

Amazing work. Glad none of the villagers I had/have that I liked/like are in the last tier :)
Also Yes at Chrissy, Bam, and Phoebe rising <3
I hope Melba eventually makes Tier 4, sooo underrated.

Melba is definitely one of the villagers on my "watch list" Hahah, slowly getting more popular....but not quite to make a leap into the higher tiers.

Pietro, yeah.... I feel like he has that small group of fans, but other then that he's not so popular. However, I could be wrong! I've just seen him voided a lot (and voided him myself, as well)

Also, Thank you so much everyone for the positive feedback ♥♥

Last edited:
Wonderful job on this! Tiers are looking great! I do agree the sprites help make it look good.

Almost half of my favs are in the bottom, smh. Ah well, at least they're loved in my town. <3

I can't believe that Tangy is at the bottom of tier 4 :c
She is my baby!!
But I've seen her being voided in several cycling threads and giveaways :c
Aww Tangy, you'll always be my baby!!

~♚Vickie

Definitely agree with Pietro, not sure why he was in tier 2. I guess he's unique but I've seen him voided so many times, he was never getting the tier 2 prices.
Very pleased to see Kyle and Lopez are in tier 2 :) they're both such wonderful smugs and have been sought after lately, especially Kyle.
Sad to see Zucker in tier 2 as I think he is kind of the same as Ankh and Lucky, most people have him now. I've seen him on so many dream towns and on peoples looking for/dreamie lists.
Probably agree with Octavian, not sure why he was never as popular as the other octopi, he's such s sweetie and has a great house.
Overall very much agree with this list :) thank you very much for taking your time to do this and so accurately too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although I'm surprised that Bam is so low on tier two? He is literally gone as soon as somebody puts him up :(

Definitely agree with Pietro, not sure why he was in tier 2. I guess he's unique but I've seen him voided so many times, he was never getting the tier 2 prices.
Very pleased to see Kyle and Lopez are in tier 2 :) they're both such wonderful smugs and have been sought after lately, especially Kyle.
Sad to see Zucker in tier 2 as I think he is kind of the same as Ankh and Lucky, most people have him now. I've seen him on so many dream towns and on peoples looking for/dreamie lists.
Probably agree with Octavian, not sure why he was never as popular as the other octopi, he's such s sweetie and has a great house.
Overall very much agree with this list :) thank you very much for taking your time to do this and so accurately too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although I'm surprised that Bam is so low on tier two? He is literally gone as soon as somebody puts him up :(

Hmmm are you saying Zucker should be tier 1?
it's quite possible for him to move back up, seeing as how he's at the top of tier 2.

As for Bam, it was hard for me to put him so low. but looking at the others before him, it makes sense. I've seen some cyclers void him, and some sell him fairly quickly. So it was just a matter of... making sure he is in tier 2, but who belongs there before him.

Now that the list is done, and my attention is focused entirely on the villager trading plaza, if I continue to see villagers like Ankha & Rosie voided, I might just move them down to the bottom of tier 2 and bring a couple others up (Bam for example)
Small changes like that I'll probably be doing every other Sunday, or even every Sunday, depending on how often/drastically things are changing.

Also - sprites for tier 4 have been added. and 30 sprites to tier 5 as well. Will complete the rest of tier 5 soon~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't believe that Tangy is at the bottom of tier 4 :c
She is my baby!!
But I've seen her being voided in several cycling threads and giveaways :c
Aww Tangy, you'll always be my baby!!

~♚Vickie

Tangy definitely had her good run! She might even get back up there~ with the list being updated more often than we're all used to, it's possible for the villagers in lower tiers to move up, and vise versa.

Back