Villager Popularity List - Updated

Thank you both for taking the time and effort to compile an updated list c:
It's always good to have an updated list for reference c:

~♚Vickie

Oh and can I ask if this is going to be the new official list? Seeing as there's a lot of changes to the prices and what not

Last edited:
Ooooh, looking great!!

Sidenotes: Julian and Ankha are still listed in the last tier though they show up elsewhere. Also, Olivia is listed in the last tier but she almost always finds a home when I list her. She was the only one I disagreed with. Unless I missed her in another tier?

Edit: Sorry I should have read through the comments!

Last edited:
Ahh thanks so much everyone for the feedback <3 I love it.

I'm glad a new tier list is being made! Is the poll being posted on more than just the bell tree forums?
Yep! Just here. Mainly because (like stated in the stickied popularity list) tumblr and reddit have their own, very very different list.

Good tier list btw. I agree there should be 10 in tier 1 though.

Ooooh, looking great!!

Sidenotes: Julian and Ankha are still listed in the last tier though they show up elsewhere. Also, Olivia is listed in the last tier but she almost always finds a home when I list her. She was the only one I disagreed with. Unless I missed her in another tier?

Edit: Sorry I should have read through the comments!

On a side note: Ankha and Julian both still have there names in tier 5 despite being in tiers 1 and 2, just a little mistake ;)
Hahah XD Ooops. I had a feeling this was gona happen. My Ctrl+f failed me! Fixing ~
I'm surprised Kyle wasn't moved up higher, an awful lot of people seem to go for him whenever he becomes available, same goes for Lopez. They go pretty quick as soon as somebody spots them and seem to hold their price.
Whereas I've seen Lucky having to be voided several times recently and Ankh too for that matter
This is where it starts to get tricky and I'm glad someone brought it up. Just because Ankha and Lucky have been voided and not adopted, doesn't mean they necessarily aren't popular... it could be a bad time to be selling them, or people that do want them don't have enough tbt or have those villagers already.
One of the other factors in deciding which villagers go where is dream addresses and signatures. I spent quite a longgg time the past week going to DA's and looking at everyones villagers. Ankha is still pretty popular. Now, I guess this is where the list can either be.. popularity list, or a better/easier to sell list. cause the two seem to have quite a difference x_x which is ultimately what made this very difficult.
Also! I do agree with kyle. Expect to see him moved up higher in the next update.
thank you for bringing this up though ! I was kinda hoping someone would.

Ah~ and to answer your other question, I'm not 100% sure if this will be the new official list. I guess we'll see what the mods decide to do later tonight/tmrw about sticky-ing (is that a word? lol) it when I finally update it so it's complete. o:

Ill be working on Tier 4 in the next couple hours, and tier 5-6 updated later tonight :] I slept a bit too much yesterday haha... sorry everyone D: oh and tier 1 will definitely be 10 villagers! :]

Last edited:
But the whole idea of keeping a popularity list current is to keep track of what is currently being sought after via the "looking for thread" and those villagers that are currently being adopted. Not necessarily going to dream addresses to see which villagers are already in dream towns imho.

But the whole idea of keeping a popularity list current is to keep track of what is currently being sought after via the "looking for thread" and those villagers that are currently being adopted. Not necessarily going to dream addresses to see which villagers are already in dream towns imho.

Right. sorry I should've been a little more clear in my last post. This list is a mix of the two. So, for example if I were to just have popularity list Rosie would probably be like #2 in tier 1. if I just had a sought after list, she would be bumped down to tier 4 probably. so that was the whole difficulty of making the list.
hopefully that makes more sense D: sorry

edit: if everyone believes that the list should mainly be just sought out after villagers, I can move villagers around to fit that in the next update.

Last edited:
Right. sorry I should've been a little more clear in my last post. This list is a mix of the two. So, for example if I were to just have popularity list Rosie would probably be like #2. if I just had a sought after list, she would be bumped down to tier 4 probably. so that was the whole difficulty of making the list.
hopefully that makes more sense D: sorry

Yes it does, thank you!

Tier 4 has been updated/ordered accordingly!

Tier 1 now has 10 villagers.
Tier 2 now has 25 (instead of 20)
Tier 3 has 30.
Tier 4 has 50 - this will down to 30 once I get tier 5-6 split up.

Will the other tiers eventually have sprites as well?

Ah I meant to ask this xD I would love to update at least tier 3 with sprites.
If everyone thinks it would be better to look at?

Also Kanvrises has been working on one complete image for the tier's (for users who cannot see the spoilers), and it has just the sprites listed. Will be adding that eventually :]

Keep the sprites.
:( at the Chrissy fall but :) at the Lopez, Poppy, and Tom rise

Definitely going to keep the sprites, just not sure if I should add in for tier 3-4 XD

Chrissy was... very hard for me to decide. Mainly because I saw her in a cycling thread for about 2 days as FREE, and nobody wanted her... (not just 1 cycling thread, but a couple have voided her). This was the main reason I decided to take her out of tier 2.

Honestly, I think you should add sprites for all tiers. It makes it visually appealing, and having all tiers have sprites makes it seem complete.

mm, i thought lily would be higher than tier 4. I guess that cutie isnt as popular as i thought

Half of Tier 1 are normal villagers. Some of my villagers I have moved up (Maple, Fuchsia, Katt), some of them stayed the same (Lolly, Bob, Aurora), some have moved down (Apollo, Felicity, Frita).

Ah, yeah I understand what you mean. I guess if everybody already has that villager they won't need to buy them....
Surprised to see Zucker take such a hit though :(
Hopefully Kyle will go up a tier or something! He's so so lovely and definitely deserves the recognition :) but I am a little biased....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, just noticed the updated list! Hurray for Skye, Lopez and Kyle!!
:)

Definitely going to keep the sprites, just not sure if I should add in for tier 3-4 XD

Chrissy was... very hard for me to decide. Mainly because I saw her in a cycling thread for about 2 days as FREE, and nobody wanted her... (not just 1 cycling thread, but a couple have voided her). This was the main reason I decided to take her out of tier 2.

Hi, I had the unoriginal chrissy in my cycling thread very recently as free for 2 days, but that was mainly because no one was available the same time I was to take her (she did end up getting adopted). She was requested by about 4 different people though. Not sure if that was the same on other cycling threads.

Last edited:
Hi, I had the unoriginal chrissy in my cycling thread very recently as free for 2 days, but that was mainly because no one was available the same time I was to take her (she did end up getting adopted). She was requested by about 4 different people though. Not sure if that was the same on other cycling threads.

Yeah yours was one of the cycling threads that I was referring to. Not sure for how long the others waited until deciding to void her.. I might move her back up a bit, I'd rather get as many changes done now before I say this is 100% complete haha.
Thank youu so much for the reply and info!

EDIT/update: Working on splitting tier 5 into 5 & 6. :]

Last edited:
YES.
IT IS DONE.

Copying this from my original post:
Every tier list has changed with the amount of villagers. I finally decided to base this off of the old tier list, since so many users were familiar with Tier 1 having 15, and Tier 2-4 having 30. So that's exactly what I did. I think a lot of people will like this result a lot more.

Also sprites for tier 3 have been added. I will do tier 4 as well... As for 5 and 6, that might take a bit. xD

Last edited:
Back