• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✧ kana's art gallery | stream: {off} | ✧

IT'S MY BOY'S BIRTHDAY!!! I DREW US TOGETHER :blush:
i12s9Lz.png

82oCaZc.png

i'm also really sorry for the lack of updates;; i have a break coming up maybe for more time to draw....or study
BUT i seriously want to update this gallery more ;__;

that's SO CUTEEEE
I like how you drew the mons
!!!!

that's SO CUTEEEE
!!!!

If YOU ARE ever open for commissions please let me know I'd desperately love to buy art from you ^O^

IT'S MY BOY'S BIRTHDAY!!! I DREW US TOGETHER :blush:
i12s9Lz.png

82oCaZc.png

i'm also really sorry for the lack of updates;; i have a break coming up maybe for more time to draw....or study
BUT i seriously want to update this gallery more ;__;

I SAW THIS ON TWITTER HolY **** YOUR ART IS SO ****ING GOOD!!! senpai give me ur sk i l l s

LOVELY WORK AS ALWAYS!! The pair art just made me realize how well you draw both long hair and short hair!!
and HOLY CRAP I love the Pokemon piece, you're SO GOOD at drawing Pokemon!! like I'm laughing at how friendly that Reuniclus looks, haha. Oh, and speaking of Reuniclus, since it happens to be on your side- is it your favorite Pokemon (along with Cosmog)? :-o
I might save that information away for later :p

whoops i haven't updated here in so long D:
here are some drawings i did though!! :blush:
n7lGVNa.png

christmas drawings!
RvGdAxy.png

22l3c5M.png

i'm about to reply to all ur comments omg i really have to start trying to keep up with u guys ;____;
ALSO gonna be making new years icons (・`ω?・ ●)
thinking of todoroki cause he makes my heart go doki doki LOL
but i wanna make one for kageyams D:
IDK we'll see :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's SO CUTEEEE
!!!!

YONNNNNEEEEE THANK YOU !!! <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

If YOU ARE ever open for commissions please let me know I'd desperately love to buy art from you ^O^

omggg thank u lots !!! hehe
dwdw i'll mention if i'm gonna be opening a temporary shop!!! :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

I SAW THIS ON TWITTER HolY **** YOUR ART IS SO ****ING GOOD!!! senpai give me ur sk i l l s

w h a t t o h e c k
look at u improving SO SPEEDY pls show me ur secrets

LOVELY WORK AS ALWAYS!! The pair art just made me realize how well you draw both long hair and short hair!!
and HOLY CRAP I love the Pokemon piece, you're SO GOOD at drawing Pokemon!! like I'm laughing at how friendly that Reuniclus looks, haha. Oh, and speaking of Reuniclus, since it happens to be on your side- is it your favorite Pokemon (along with Cosmog)? :-o
I might save that information away for later :p

ADFBJL H you think so??? ; A ; i think the hair is something i need to improve on!!
I NEVER REALIZED HOW FUN IT WAS TO DRAW POKEMON ACTUALLY!! omfdgjsldkfj g IDEA FOR AN ICON FOR MYSELF MAYBE
REUNICLUS IS MY FAVORITE POKEMON YESSS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is so cute! I love the way you use colors together <3

thank u thank u thank uuuu <333 :blush:

whoops i haven't updated here in so long D:
here are some drawings i did though!! :blush:
n7lGVNa.png

christmas drawings!
RvGdAxy.png

22l3c5M.png

i'm about to reply to all ur comments omg i really have to start trying to keep up with u guys ;____;
ALSO gonna be making new years icons (・`ω?・ ●)
thinking of todoroki cause he makes my heart go doki doki LOL
but i wanna make one for kageyams D:
IDK we'll see :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

YONNNNNEEEEE THANK YOU !!! <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

omggg thank u lots !!! hehe
dwdw i'll mention if i'm gonna be opening a temporary shop!!! :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

w h a t t o h e c k
look at u improving SO SPEEDY pls show me ur secrets

&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384;&#55357;&#56384; ALL THIS NEW ART IS SUPER NICE THE HECK
t e a ch m e

I'VE BEEN BLESSED!! And let's be real, your updates are always a blessing, Kana!!
First off, [THIS] IS SO FRICKIN CUTE WTF. Love everything about it. I'm trying not to mention HAIR in particular because it seems like I always do that but screw it, I have to, lmao. You just have a way of making it look so nice... and since you said that you want to improve on it even further, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THAT WILL TURN OUT.
Aha, also the ears immediately gave me a slight Fennekin vibe. Wonder if that was intentional, since you did find drawing Pokemon to be pretty fun :p

And uggggh omg I need to talk about [this] amazing piece too.
The DETAILS and VIBRANT COLORS are killing me here. The red is gorgeous. I'm so dead.
Heh, I love that you drew a side profile too ;-]

hello i'm alive
i have some updates after a few hundred years of hibernating

nEMf21Q.png

kTnoLwP.png

asdajkg i'm really tired i'll update on where i've been later zzzzz........

Last edited:
hello i'm alive
i have some updates after a few hundred years of hibernating

nEMf21Q.png

kTnoLwP.png

asdajkg i'm really tired i'll update on where i've been later zzzzz........

KANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR ART KILLS ME EVERY TIME IM DEAD?? TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW AKJSDHKASJDH

wHAT DO I DO WHEN I SEE A NEW POST HERE?? I CLICK ON YOUR THREAD IMMEDIATELY what can I say, I'm a simple person
I'm so glad we get to see more of your beautiful artwork again ;-;
(though I'm sure hibernating was productive, if you got good rest!! lol)

I LOVE [this piece], the colors, the design, the style, basically EVERYTHING.
I'm also really digging the mysterious vibe, with the mask and all :-o
and DAMN [this] is so amazing?? INCREDIBLE SHADING AND POSE AND EXPRESSION I'm just like... how do you even do this... YOU'RE SO GOOD. Jint's character looks great in your style, THAT'S FOR SURE, though to be honest I feel like it'd be hard trying to find anything THAT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD WHEN YOU DRAW IT.
thanks for gracing the museum YET AGAIN kana!!

I'VE BEEN BLESSED!! And let's be real, your updates are always a blessing, Kana!!
First off, [THIS] IS SO FRICKIN CUTE WTF. Love everything about it. I'm trying not to mention HAIR in particular because it seems like I always do that but screw it, I have to, lmao. You just have a way of making it look so nice... and since you said that you want to improve on it even further, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THAT WILL TURN OUT.
Aha, also the ears immediately gave me a slight Fennekin vibe. Wonder if that was intentional, since you did find drawing Pokemon to be pretty fun :p

And uggggh omg I need to talk about [this] amazing piece too.
The DETAILS and VIBRANT COLORS are killing me here. The red is gorgeous. I'm so dead.
Heh, I love that you drew a side profile too ;-]

DANG "blessed" u praise me too much i don't deserve u and ur kind words &#55357;&#56877;
aw dang I thought that piece was ok, nothing too amazing or anything that stands out but THANK YOU <3
haha you're right, it kinda does! @@ maybe i'm giving off pokemon vibes to my drawings now omg

aww i'm glad you think so! that piece is one that i like a lot. lots of time, love, and effort was put into it and honestly if i didn't have the motivation, that piece would be in my wips haha. i'm happy you like the colors too <333 thank u for the KINDNESS holy moly

KANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR ART KILLS ME EVERY TIME IM DEAD?? TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW AKJSDHKASJDH

LOL I like how you're confused on whether you're dead or not
dude u teach me how to draw geez i've been asking for years SMH
haha i love u thank u for always replying and showing much love for my art <333
I DON'T DESERVE U THANK U

wHAT DO I DO WHEN I SEE A NEW POST HERE?? I CLICK ON YOUR THREAD IMMEDIATELY what can I say, I'm a simple person
I'm so glad we get to see more of your beautiful artwork again ;-;
(though I'm sure hibernating was productive, if you got good rest!! lol)

I LOVE [this piece], the colors, the design, the style, basically EVERYTHING.
I'm also really digging the mysterious vibe, with the mask and all :-o
and DAMN [this] is so amazing?? INCREDIBLE SHADING AND POSE AND EXPRESSION I'm just like... how do you even do this... YOU'RE SO GOOD. Jint's character looks great in your style, THAT'S FOR SURE, though to be honest I feel like it'd be hard trying to find anything THAT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD WHEN YOU DRAW IT.
thanks for gracing the museum YET AGAIN kana!!

I DO THE SAME THING FOR YOUR THREAD I guess we're both simple people
awwee i'm glad i can show you some more beautiful art once again
and yup! that break was much needed whether it was full of bad things or good things :') ((I really can't thank you enough for being there for me through such a hard time I'm really glad you were there for me, thank you so much))

HECK ME TOO I love that design so much i'm so glad i bought it from riummi LIKE GODLY ARTIST hehe she's amazingly creative SO MANY COMPLIMENTS!!! NOT FAIR!! how am i supposed to thank you D:
Jint's character is amazing, like my hands were working with MAGIC!! HECK I think all your work is even more amazing I'm always in awe when I see your graphics
OMG PLS I can show you some really bad drawings trust me it makes my eyes hurt LOL
THANK YOU FOR SO MANY KIND COMPLIMENTS <3

It makes me really happy to read both yours and ev's comments and i'm grateful that you two like my art haha
I wish more people would interact with me too :(
IDK if i'm intimidating or just hard to approach or maybe my art isn't good but i'm trying my best to improve!!
thank you for the kindness!

some chibi art;; reminds me of how much i don't like drawing chibis yet somehow they're fun other times
MAYBE ONCE IN AWHILE

gWFZOuu.png

u3iUzOd.png

Last edited:
hello!! i'm back again and here with a giveawayyyy :rolleyes:

here are some new arts that i did recently!
LlbqSed.png
TeLWFfU.png

characters belong to SensaiGallade and A r i a n e respectively

7H6hG56.png
4WOrwPI.png
ERboyGV.png
mh5nqtg.png
ELesKIe.png

characters belong to pandapples, pinkcotton, A r i a n e, and yonkorin respectively

qbVMfAH.png
B6uI7hw.png

GIVEAWAY INFORMATION:

I realized I haven't held a giveaway in such a long time and I'd like some way to promote my twitter and a way to appreciate everyone who supports my art :)
You will have the chance to win:

- a halfbody
- a chibi

(examples on first post!! - check most recent art)
I draw mayors, girls, boys, ocs, fanarts pretty much everything except for furries/extremely animalistic OCs sorry !!
There will be only one winner, but I might reconsider if there is a ton of interest!

HOW TO ENTER + RULES:

This is going to be a giveaway where I keep track of points!
Giveaway ENDS on May 25th, so there will be lots of time to earn points!
You can earn points by:
  • posting on this thread
  • following my twitter
  • guessing the question of the day correctly

How many points do I earn?:
  • you earn 1 point per post on my thread (please keep in mind the posting limit and "bumps" do not count!!)
  • twitter earns 25 points!
  • guessing earns 15 points!
  • already following my twitter earns you 30 points!! <3

** also if you only follow my twitter for this giveaway, you won't be disqualified for this event unless u follow then immediately unfollow for some reason, but for new giveaways, i won't allow you to participate

Thank you for looking!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: (this will be on the front page, but just leaving it here atm)

Who is my favorite character in Boku no Hero Academia?

Last edited:
Wait, what?! YOU HAVE AN ART GALLERY?! I NEVER KNEWWWW OMG! ♡♡♡

And to top it all off, a giveaway?! Woo-hoo! ♡ I love the "thingies" of this giveaway if that makes sense. XD

☆ So, this count as a post? ^-^ Or not? Lol.
☆ QOTD: Fumikage Tokoyami?

KANAA'S ART *IS* A BLESSING

Aaah I already got gorgeous art from you so it would be greedy to join this raffle but good luck to anyone else
stares at ur drawings some more :')

Kanaa, your art is HEAVEN. I'm head over heels in love with the pieces you drew for me, and your others are just as gorgeous ;_;
I already got lucky enough so I won't participate in the giveaway, I just wanted to tell you that. ^^ I'm still going to follow your twitter, though!

hello!! i'm back again and here with a giveawayyyy :rolleyes:

here are some new arts that i did recently!
LlbqSed.png
TeLWFfU.png

characters belong to SensaiGallade and A r i a n e respectively

7H6hG56.png
4WOrwPI.png
ERboyGV.png
mh5nqtg.png
ELesKIe.png

characters belong to pandapples, pinkcotton, A r i a n e, and yonkorin respectively

qbVMfAH.png
B6uI7hw.png

GIVEAWAY INFORMATION:

I realized I haven't held a giveaway in such a long time and I'd like some way to promote my twitter and a way to appreciate everyone who supports my art :)
You will have the chance to win:

- a halfbody
- a chibi

(examples on first post!! - check most recent art)
I draw mayors, girls, boys, ocs, fanarts pretty much everything except for furries/extremely animalistic OCs sorry !!
There will be only one winner, but I might reconsider if there is a ton of interest!

HOW TO ENTER + RULES:

This is going to be a giveaway where I keep track of points!
Giveaway ENDS on May 25th, so there will be lots of time to earn points!
You can earn points by:
  • posting on this thread
  • following my twitter
  • guessing the question of the day correctly

How many points do I earn?:
  • you earn 1 point per post on my thread (please keep in mind the posting limit and "bumps" do not count!!)
  • twitter earns 25 points!
  • guessing earns 15 points!
  • already following my twitter earns you 30 points!! <3

** also if you only follow my twitter for this giveaway, you won't be disqualified for this event unless u follow then immediately unfollow for some reason, but for new giveaways, i won't allow you to participate

Thank you for looking!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: (this will be on the front page, but just leaving it here atm)

Who is my favorite character in Boku no Hero Academia?
I'M JUST GONNA LAUNCH MYSELF INTO THE SUN AT HOW GOOD THIS IS FFHHFHFHF KANAN UR KILLING ME

also for question of the day - is it todoroki shoto? :3

Back