• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✧ kana's art gallery | stream: {off} | ✧

Nice drawing! I was watching for awhile but no account so I couldn't say anything :(

aww thank you!! <3

stream has ended!! thank u for coming c:
I'll be back at 10PM CST for coloring!!!

Ooh, requests are open?? If so, can you draw Ikuya Kirishima from Free! ??
Thanks in advance! I love your art ^_^

hey ;v;
here from the dc group - i LOVE your art!! you're so talented i want to cry

please consider drawing my mayor? c:
c4hnK9M.jpg

0dgjXpy.png

LQEjG6b.png

tLZ0Ndv.jpg
thank you so much!

i stalkerishly watched your stream last night and looked through all your artwork and ahh i'm so dead you're so amazingly talented! i'd like to request a chibi of my mayor (x)- i'd love it if you considered drawing her!

thank youu! :blush:

Last edited:
thank you to those who popped by the stream today and yesterday!!
here are the products of the streams <3
Xb7rRH5.png
pl2yHfD.png

omg thank you!! glad you like it hehe! thanks for peeking into the stream!! feel free to say hi anytime
tumblr_inline_mpoqmy0HxX1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
Those are so lovely oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:
hello!! thank you so much for the kinds words
tumblr_inline_n9y0d28lS91qid2nw.gif
!!
i don't think i'll do justice to that hairstyle (maybe if you had a different idea that you want? )
i'll be keeping your request in mind!

AAAAA BUN ur so sweet !! I'll probably need some help with twitch;; so i'll send u a vm if i run into any trouble thank u my dude <3
U SHould look into xenoblade if u have some spare time; i actually binge played it for 1-2 weeks and it's amazing
tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw.gif

hehe you'll see which ana i pick when i post <3 i like to keep the surprise
yes!! will definitely like to have you at my stream hehe
tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw.gif

your mayor is so cute!!!
tumblr_inline_n9y0ajW4Cn1qid2nw.gif

I'll keep your request in mind

aww thank you pink!!!
and yes i do mean freebies
tumblr_inline_n2xusnvIye1qid2nw.gif

AAA ariane!!! I would love to have you at my streams! probably will be more likely for me to stream later at night at the moment!! so hopefully that'll work match with timezones xx
i love your new oc!! her hair looks so prettyyy
thank you so much haha i'll need the luck !!
tumblr_inline_nidd54sQ0l1qid2nw.gif

yesss!!! another xenoblade lover!!
tumblr_inline_n3i9deSlww1qid2nw.gif

I was playing the original Xenoblade Chronicles and I'm so upset that it just had to end there
it's also one of my favorite games i've ever played !!! dude just send me a VM anytime I'll be glad to just talk about everything xenoblade !! I'm also really looking forward to Xenoblade 2 !!!
tumblr_inline_n3i9dsILmp1qid2nw.gif

thanks for the request!! I'll consider!

Oki tysm for considering!
Btw you are super talented♥︎(*^ω^*)

giggles I saw ~*magic*~ happen in your stream at last!!
They turned out great! *P*

Hesitated at requesting cuz you did so much art for me in the past which I treasure 5ever
but!!! I'd be blessed if you would draw my sons: http://toyhou.se/yon
No biggie if you don't wanna/have time! Thank you~

some requests--
had to try coloring in a different skin color for practice and dang i'm no good at all lol
I'm posting my babs here to consider X

6QmZKcR.png

I know I got some drawings from you already (which I cherish deeply) but I'll just post my OC Lexy here in case she sparks your interest hehe

5waqC9G.png

i'll do a few more requests (maybe like 2-3 more) and then i'm gonna be drawing some fanart requests ;;
thanks for all the submissions <3

giggles I saw ~*magic*~ happen in your stream at last!!
They turned out great! *P*

hehehe thank u yonneee <3 ilyyyy

i stalkerishly watched your stream last night and looked through all your artwork and ahh i'm so dead you're so amazingly talented!

omg thank u ur so sweeeet!!! and thanks for popping by the stream c:

ILY MY DUDE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

LY 2

Those are so lovely oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ur sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely
tumblr_inline_n0o1trvlgQ1qid2nw.gif

tumblr_inline_n094a58Cd31qid2nw.gif
ALSO!! sorry to disappoint anyone who requested a chibi, but I won't be doing any cheeb freebs cuz i'm just tired of drawing a million chibis all the time haha

Last edited:
You killed that ombre and my ♥ once more <3
ALSO OMG THE DUDE MADE A POST WITH MY ART zsikchndsihniszvnhidsv

You killed that ombre and my ♥ once more <3
ALSO OMG THE DUDE MADE A POST WITH MY ART zsikchndsihniszvnhidsv

DUDEEEE link me in my VMs!!! holy moly
tfw Gale still hasn't seen RIP

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG KANAA OMG OMG OMG
I'm so sorry for the caps lock but they were necessary

I can't thank you enough!!! you know how much I admire your drawings, this completely made my day, I was so not expecting it ;_________; I am so completely in love oh my god the hair is simply divine - the ombr?, the highlights of different colors, my heart burst just looking at it

her expression is dead on, the colors are sublime, the flower is super cute - I just love everything about it *_______*

Thank you a million times you are truly amazing and so incredibly talented :')))) ♥♥♥

I can't thank you enough!!! you know how much I admire your drawings, this completely made my day, I was so not expecting it ;_________; I am so completely in love oh my god the hair is simply divine - the ombr?, the highlights of different colors, my heart burst just looking at it

her expression is dead on, the colors are sublime, the flower is super cute - I just love everything about it *_______*

Thank you a million times you are truly amazing and so incredibly talented :')))) ♥♥♥

I agree with this paragraph 100%
kana approval (insert thumb emoji)

Last edited:

Kanaa deserves all the praise and more :'))

I hope it's okay I set it up as my avatar, of course it's much better in original size but I just gotta show IT OFF

SO much praise
tumblr_inline_nkuv9wE5et1qid2nw.gif
:'))
I'm so glad u like it!! !
IT WAS UR CUTEEEEEEEE OC that was amazing !!! thank u so much for all the kind words
tumblr_inline_mzdk3dWMqq1qid2nw.gif

Very happy to be able to draw for you again!!! !
tumblr_inline_mzdk3kzE5C1qid2nw.gif

yes that's totally okay with me hehe i'm so glad !!

I agree with this paragraph 100%
kana approval (insert thumb emoji)

thumbs up
tumblr_inline_mycrxzoHTj1qid2nw.gif

Back