• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✧ kana's art gallery | stream: {off} | ✧

i know, they both have very big eyes
tumblr_mcr4igr8vq1qid2nw.gif

oooooooooo you got it !!! Flurry is correct
tumblr_mcqxcmmThC1qid2nw.gif

hehe i kind of knew you would get it since you said you were going to guess all the normal villagers in your town and i saw flurry in there

and yup!! my hair actually looks like that irl
tumblr_mcqxbss3Ph1qid2nw.gif

Yayy! I was right to name my villagers then lmao
Flurry is so cute!! In the winter she blends in with the snow so adorably ;_; She was in Yurei when I started it and she didn't fit my theme but I just had to keep her, she's too cute to let go ❤️
Can I ask which villagers you have? I'm curious :blush:

Your hair must be so beautiful omg

Favorite NPC... Is it Isabelle?

Last edited:
ahh fauna is very pretty but a shame it was the wrong ans...
bUT DID YOU SAY HAIKYUU
HELLO IT IS MY LIFE aHHHH | ͡? ͜ʖ ͡? ) チラッ

Fav team: karasuno?
Fav chara: I remember you drawing/rting kageyama heaps wwww so kageyammaa tobiooo
2nd fav team: I think yon already guessed aoba jousai so imma guess Fukurōdani! (Cos bokuto hnnnnnnn)

shush YOU'RE FINE, you know I wouldn't be able to stay away from your thread for long anyway //shrugs
Also damn if you're still "finding" your own style then you're doing an amazing job; all your work screams KANAA MADE THIS to me. So OF COURSE you're doing something well, your gallery is always a pleasure to visit ;-]
PSSH I might get what you mean about chibis, since it's always weird doing something in a certain style and then working on something in a completely different one. I can see why they can be annoying, haha! YOU SHINE SO MUCH WITH COMPLEX DESIGNS THOUGH, I'd absolutely trust you with those. I bet you'd nail D.Va in her mech or something insane like that.

and I'M GLAD WE COULD FINALLY DECIDE ON A SET! icons featuring those two amazing ladies are COMING UP...
come to me anytime to feed your matching icon addition honestly
I LOVE YOUR WORK AND I'LL ALWAYS BE WILLING TO SHOWER YOU WITH COMPLIMENTS BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!! More people are starting to comment too which is amazing aaaah

ok yeah I already raved about this but I'M HAPPY YOU FINALLY GOT TO DO THE "MEET THE ARTIST" THING!! I mean, look at this!! LOOK AT THIS AMAZING INDIVIDUAL WITH COOL HAIR!!

hehe THANK U!! i wonder what makes my style different from others, is it the hair?? is it the eyes?
tumblr_inline_mlf1q4CYif1qz4rgp.gif

AWWwwe I'M SAYING THE SAME TO U!! Everytime I get that gallery update info I'M SUPER EXCITED!

oh gosh, D.Va in her mech sounds like death to my soul rn. ALTHOUGh i feel like it would be good practice since I never usually draw full out armored outfits !!! maybe someday...if i ever feel like it :')
YESSS!! I'm looking forward to seeing what YOUR AMAZING GFX SKILLS CREATE!!!!! I'm so excited!! I can't believe I never told u about how much I love matching icons
tumblr_inline_mgmxc3ETIg1qid2nw.gif

yesss! I'm super glad to see more people around here and I hope I get to see them in the future too
tumblr_inline_mgmxem2Tyk1qid2nw.gif

YUP!! SUPER glad to finally be able to do the meet the artist (haha i should really make the colors darker //squints so hard to read...)

I WAS WAITING FOR HAIKYUU QUESTIONS

Favorite team: Nekoma!!!
Favorite player: uhhH... Kuroo?
Favorite 2nd team: Aobajousai

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you drew yourself on point nya!!! You really look like that
PURRTY

And someone who likes kpop too gud gud

HAIKYUU QUESTIONS ARE HERE!!
YON ur super close but no nekoma isn't my favorite!!!
tumblr_inline_mgmxcx0DUN1qid2nw.gif

KUROO is so freaking cool but not him either!! aha and not Aobajousai so many ppl like this team tho so i can see why u would guess that heh

thank u yonneee!! ljfdasf PURRTYYYY I THINK I DREW MYSELF BETTER LOL
yes yes kpop is good, everyone should listen
tumblr_inline_mlf1pwhBG11qz4rgp.gif

Yayy! I was right to name my villagers then lmao
Flurry is so cute!! In the winter she blends in with the snow so adorably ;_; She was in Yurei when I started it and she didn't fit my theme but I just had to keep her, she's too cute to let go ❤️
Can I ask which villagers you have? I'm curious :blush:

Your hair must be so beautiful omg

Favorite NPC... Is it Isabelle?

omg I feel, at first I never knew about Flurry and I never paid attention to the hamster villagers very much and then when I saw that she was normal and a SUPER cutie my heart exploded ajshfdlkj so cute i'm in love
tumblr_mddktzVcog1qid2nw.gif

ahah my hair is okayyy, kinda annoying sometimes :')

yes!! I have Stitches, Cherry, Rosie, Flurry, Walker, Kabuki, Marshal, Kid Cat, and Diana
tumblr_mddkv8V0jh1qid2nw.gif

and then my other town has villagers i can't remember i should go check on that town now that i mention it
tumblr_inline_mgmxdoRkzM1qid2nw.gif

nope not Isabelle! :blush:

ahh fauna is very pretty but a shame it was the wrong ans...
bUT DID YOU SAY HAIKYUU
HELLO IT IS MY LIFE aHHHH | ͡? ͜ʖ ͡? ) チラッ

Fav team: karasuno?
Fav chara: I remember you drawing/rting kageyama heaps wwww so kageyammaa tobiooo
2nd fav team: I think yon already guessed aoba jousai so imma guess Fukurōdani! (Cos bokuto hnnnnnnn)

YES HELLO I LOVE HAIKYUU

Fav team: yes hahaha
Fav chara: hehe yup
2nd fave: nope!! (i love bokuto tho so cute)
i was betting on u or yon to guess my fave team/chara hehe

oop also, i don't wanna elongate this giveaway more than it has to so i'll be ending tomorrow and choose two lucky winners ;D
also probably going to post oneeeee more guessing question

End Time: Sunday, May 7th @9pm CST
will be picking through random.org !! GL everyone!! <3

Last edited:
Mhm, I'm not a specific like in that list of likes you have.

I'm deeply saddened, Kanaa!!

omg I feel, at first I never knew about Flurry and I never paid attention to the hamster villagers very much and then when I saw that she was normal and a SUPER cutie my heart exploded ajshfdlkj so cute i'm in love
tumblr_mddktzVcog1qid2nw.gif

ahah my hair is okayyy, kinda annoying sometimes :')

yes!! I have Stitches, Cherry, Rosie, Flurry, Walker, Kabuki, Marshal, Kid Cat, and Diana
tumblr_mddkv8V0jh1qid2nw.gif

and then my other town has villagers i can't remember i should go check on that town now that i mention it
tumblr_inline_mgmxdoRkzM1qid2nw.gif

nope not Isabelle! :blush:

you have really good taste in villagers *____* we have 3 in common lmao (though I noticed from making tons of sigs that some villagers are a looot more popular than others, Marshal and Diana among them *sweet babies*)

is it KK Slider? I love KK Slider so much omg

I'm excited for the end of the giveaway even if I don't win cause it means more of your gorgeous art!!
I'm not sure I'll be awake when it ends though aahh how will I ever survive the suspense :')

is your favourite NPC kicks?

nope not kicks!

Mhm, I'm not a specific like in that list of likes you have.

I'm deeply saddened, Kanaa!!

rip haha
i'll add u next time ;D

you have really good taste in villagers *____* we have 3 in common lmao (though I noticed from making tons of sigs that some villagers are a looot more popular than others, Marshal and Diana among them *sweet babies*)

is it KK Slider? I love KK Slider so much omg

I'm excited for the end of the giveaway even if I don't win cause it means more of your gorgeous art!!
I'm not sure I'll be awake when it ends though aahh how will I ever survive the suspense :')

hehe thank u!!! yes v true, diana is super popular and marshal haha but they're so cool and pretty idk how people could hate them :(
it is K.K. Slider!! ooo ur good at guessing

oh no! :(
i forgot about timezones aha maybe it will be what u look forward to when u wake up!! :blush:

omg yon was so close ahsjd f im sorry yon but im going to guess ahhh
second fav. team is nekoma then? www from ur signature!
I LOVE THEM TOO AHAHA I ESP LOVE KUROOO ahhHhhhh PANINI

and hrm sanrio chara? i will guess gudetama cos i love that egg ;;;

hehe thank u!!! yes v true, diana is super popular and marshal haha but they're so cool and pretty idk how people could hate them :(
it is K.K. Slider!! ooo ur good at guessing

oh no! :(
i forgot about timezones aha maybe it will be what u look forward to when u wake up!! :blush:

I agree!! Diana's a princess :blush:
ahahhh I guess it's because we have similar tastes in ACNL things! :') KK Slider was the first ACNL amiibo I bought, he's so cool with his little guitar ahh

Yep I'm sure it will! Or maybe I'll stay awake a bit longer if I can lmao we'll see :D

Just saw the Sanrio question hmm Chococat maybe? Or Cinnamoroll? They're all so cute ;_;

Last edited:
Gudetama? He's one of my favorites because I'm also lazy and have a cute butt. <3

I'm traveling and could not post sooner im cryin
Ya anyway
Cinnamoroll and Gudetama have already been guessed, I'll try my luck with Tuxedosam and Pompompurin

omg yon was so close ahsjd f im sorry yon but im going to guess ahhh
second fav. team is nekoma then? www from ur signature!
I LOVE THEM TOO AHAHA I ESP LOVE KUROOO ahhHhhhh PANINI

and hrm sanrio chara? i will guess gudetama cos i love that egg ;;;

haha yup!!
KENMA AND KUROOOOOOO I LOVE !!!!
jashdkajls GUDETAMA IS SO CUTE smOL BUTT but not gudetamaaa

I agree!! Diana's a princess :blush:
ahahhh I guess it's because we have similar tastes in ACNL things! :') KK Slider was the first ACNL amiibo I bought, he's so cool with his little guitar ahh

Yep I'm sure it will! Or maybe I'll stay awake a bit longer if I can lmao we'll see :D

Just saw the Sanrio question hmm Chococat maybe? Or Cinnamoroll? They're all so cute ;_;

hehe K.K. Slider was just one of the first NPCs that i met that was actually chill and COOL!!
omg don't stay up too late Ariane D: !!!

nope not chococat or cinnamoroll hehe yes they're all very cute !!

Gudetama? He's one of my favorites because I'm also lazy and have a cute butt. <3

ahaha relatable cute butt :'))
nope not gudetama!

I'm traveling and could not post sooner im cryin
Ya anyway
Cinnamoroll and Gudetama have already been guessed, I'll try my luck with Tuxedosam and Pompompurin

cry yon i'm sorry rip
aslfjhdasjlkf TUXEDOSAM IS RIGHT i thought this one would be rly hard to guess u proved me wrong LOL
also u guessed my second favorite too WTH !!! i'll give u extra 10 pts cause that's impressive ...i'm actually rly shocked with no hints either yon what kind of magic powers....

hehe K.K. Slider was just one of the first NPCs that i met that was actually chill and COOL!!
omg don't stay up too late Ariane D: !!!

nope not chococat or cinnamoroll hehe yes they're all very cute !!

yep, can't get more chill than KK Slider :') (well except for Harvey maybe)
ahh maybe I will though I usually don't sleep until 3am anyway, I think your 9pm is my 4am so what's one more hour :blush:

oop okay it's over! lemme gather up all the numbers!

edit:
pinkcotton: entries #1-5
himeki: entries #6-54
Ariane: #55-120
Yonkorin: #121-200
Koopa K: #201
Hyoshido: #202-250
Lilliee: #251-346
Abbaba: #347
pumpkins: #348
KaydeeKrunk: #349

Winners! :
ZIUzsBJ.png

Congrats to Lilliee!!

IsTtz08.png

Congrats to himeki!!

go ahead and send me your refs via PM and also tell me which style you would like!!
thank u all for participating <3

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners! ^^
Thank you for hosting this giveaway, Kanaa! I'm sad I didn't win but I'm excited to see what beautiful art you post next :) And who knows, maybe you'll host another sometime :blush:

oop okay it's over! lemme gather up all the numbers!

edit:
pinkcotton: entries #1-5
himeki: entries #6-54
Ariane: #55-120
Yonkorin: #121-200
Koopa K: #201
Hyoshido: #202-250
Lilliee: #251-346
Abbaba: #347
pumpkins: #348
KaydeeKrunk: #349

Winners! :
ZIUzsBJ.png

Congrats to Lilliee!!

IsTtz08.png

Congrats to himeki!!

go ahead and send me your refs via PM and also tell me which style you would like!!
thank u all for participating <3

aaah yay omg!!! i didn't think i would win at all :eek:
i've sent u my refs on discord <3

asldjgalks i'm so sorry for the wait, i just got super packed with school but here are the finished pieces!!

for Lilliee:
K4wMiFa.png

for himeki:
2q0E1cw.png

again! congrats to winners! :blush:
haha i think it's time i stop neglecting my own OCs and start drawing them

Last edited:
KANA YOU'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH AMAZING ART
I knew the giveaway art would turn out great!!
first of all Lilliee's character looks /incredible/ and YOU ALWAYS KILL IT WITH COMPLEX DESIGNS... seriously love how detailed the hat + mask + head is, and THE POSE!! :-ooo
ugh it's just a super lovely piece overall, you churn these out like it's EASY

and ofc Himeki's character looks great too!
so amazed by the folds in the hat (again, HOW) and the clothes are so well-done
WE CAN EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM YOU, your work is always gorg <3
((and I'm REALLY FRICKIN EXCITED to see those OCs!!))

Back