heck i did too :'(
such a small child i wish he stayed small
tumblr_md2btiQhek1qid2nw.gif

last guess and u got it hehe i love kouha so much
tumblr_mcqxbh1sH41qid2nw.gif

new question tomorrowwww probably post it like 12am cst hehe

aha omg I guessed cos of ur gif in the front! 😭

I'm going to try the quiz again cos hey I actually know the topics ;;;
I think I tried playing overwatch but then cried cos I kept dying.....
I'll guess Mercy cos she's the first chara I played ;;
/but genji is rlly popular omg his new skin hhhnnnn

I'M SO OVERWHELMED WHAT THE HECK
first of all: I'm yelling at myself, WHY THE HELL WAS I NOT HERE EARLIER!!
gotta blame my stupid timeline that didn't show your tweets + the fact that I haven't checked my subscriptions in the past week UGH WHY

anyways your art is refreshing as usual, Kanaa! Your style is so DISTINCT and easily recognizable; you do That Hair Thing which I love and no matter what form of art you do - chibis, halfbodies, fullbodies, ICONS, etc - there's this great consistency to your work. I know you mentioned before that you kinda hate doing chibis (lol) but damn YOU'RE JUST AS GOOD AT THOSE AS YOU ARE WITH YOUR OTHER STYLES and they're a complete joy to see. I feel like you really excel when given complex designs to draw, because all of the chibis are very different and you nailed every single one of them. The quality of the accessories are RIDICULOUS - the crown, the flowers, the bows, and the patterned skirts and dresses. YOU CAN DO IT ALL, KANAA!!

Also your take on [A r i a n e's character] is AMAZING. Freakin love that flower, I'm screaming HOW at the folds on that shirt, and this is just more proof that your drawings need to be featured in a L'Oreal commercial because of the stunning SHINING and GLOWING hair.
And ofc I CAN'T NOT MENTION THAT OVERWATCH SET, because I love it when you draw Overwatch characters and Mercy and Genji - AND YOUR MEI FROM A LONG LONG TIME AGO (which I still adore) - look incredible :-o
I'm thinking I should make us a matching overwatch icon set too omg

tl;dr you're killing me kanaa... don't stop though!!
((As for your QOTD, I'm pretty sure someone's already posted the right answer haha, but I JUST WANNA SAY Lucio should be your fave, EVERYONE'S FAVE SHOULD BE LUCIO, and I'm out))

Also your take on [A r i a n e's character] is AMAZING. Freakin love that flower, I'm screaming HOW at the folds on that shirt, and this is just more proof that your drawings need to be featured in a L'Oreal commercial because of the stunning SHINING and GLOWING hair.

this post was not mean for me but I wanted to quote it anyway (I'm not stalking I swear I just saw my name) BECAUSE YES TO ALL OF THIS! I'm so in love with this drawing I set it as my phone wallpaper and I'm going to buy a frame and hang it in my room, I'm not kidding ;_;
(lmao at the L'Oral commercial comment, I couldn't have said it better if I tried)

I a m d o n e
But ehh... I got points for posting at least LOL yay

Let me guess... Genji?

GENJI IS RIGHT he is my favorite character in OW
how did u guess that so fast hahah was this one too easy
now for someone to guess who i main
tumblr_inline_mo11l7BTP81qz4rgp.gif

aha omg I guessed cos of ur gif in the front! ��

I'm going to try the quiz again cos hey I actually know the topics ;;;
I think I tried playing overwatch but then cried cos I kept dying.....
I'll guess Mercy cos she's the first chara I played ;;
/but genji is rlly popular omg his new skin hhhnnnn

hahaha good call Lilliee!!
LILLIEE OMG THAT'S ME except if i lose too much i just quit haha and i feel bad if i bring my team down
but Overwatch is so fun ; A ;
nopee not Mercy;;
!!! IKR i wanted his new skin but I had no time to play
tumblr_inline_mo11l2pu0B1qz4rgp.gif

Only one way to find out* :^)))))))

* If I win

It's Mei isn't it? (For ur Overwatch main)

LOL hyo
just had to make it clear
tumblr_inline_mo8ugxEIxN1qz4rgp.gif

YEEEE U GOT IT!!! Mei my bby so fun to play i love her
tumblr_m11gqao1NC1qb1380.gif

I'M SO OVERWHELMED WHAT THE HECK
first of all: I'm yelling at myself, WHY THE HELL WAS I NOT HERE EARLIER!!
gotta blame my stupid timeline that didn't show your tweets + the fact that I haven't checked my subscriptions in the past week UGH WHY

anyways your art is refreshing as usual, Kanaa! Your style is so DISTINCT and easily recognizable; you do That Hair Thing which I love and no matter what form of art you do - chibis, halfbodies, fullbodies, ICONS, etc - there's this great consistency to your work. I know you mentioned before that you kinda hate doing chibis (lol) but damn YOU'RE JUST AS GOOD AT THOSE AS YOU ARE WITH YOUR OTHER STYLES and they're a complete joy to see. I feel like you really excel when given complex designs to draw, because all of the chibis are very different and you nailed every single one of them. The quality of the accessories are RIDICULOUS - the crown, the flowers, the bows, and the patterned skirts and dresses. YOU CAN DO IT ALL, KANAA!!

And ofc I CAN'T NOT MENTION THAT OVERWATCH SET, because I love it when you draw Overwatch characters and Mercy and Genji - AND YOUR MEI FROM A LONG LONG TIME AGO (which I still adore) - look incredible :-o
I'm thinking I should make us a matching overwatch icon set too omg

tl;dr you're killing me kanaa... don't stop though!!
((As for your QOTD, I'm pretty sure someone's already posted the right answer haha, but I JUST WANNA SAY Lucio should be your fave, EVERYONE'S FAVE SHOULD BE LUCIO, and I'm out))

AAAAHHH ANTON <333 I ALWAYS GET SUPER EXCITED TO READ YOUR REPLIES HNHKSJLDFG
omgomg noo my fault i should've @'d u on twitter BUT of course I FREAKING forgot holy heck
tumblr_inline_mo53frG4tn1qz4rgp.gif

ahdlkjfd THANK YOU SO MUCh i've been trying to find my own style and ahahaha OF COURSE!!! i knew u were going to say something about the hair
tumblr_inline_mh1fesIe4s1qid2nw.gif
MAKES ME HAPPY THAT I'M DOING SOMETHING WELL HAHA
LOL yes i freaking hate chibis cause then when i go to do actual proportions, I'M ALL SCREWED UP!!!
OML THANK U THANK U I REALLY LOVE complex designs when I have a bunch of time to just sit down and relax and focus on the art!!! JHDFKLAJF I CAN'T DO IT ALL YET TRUST ME HAHA

THANK U SO MUCH LOL IF ONLY HAIR ACTUALLY WAS THAT GLOWY I'M REALLY GLAD TO KNOW IT'S ADMIRABLE !!!
THANK UUUUUUUUU I really should draw more Mei because omgsfdhsklj she's very fun to draw and her skins are AMAZING!! OMG HECK YEA!! DUDE IF U EVER DO I WOULD BE SO HAPPY I LOVE MATCHING ICONS A LOT ASDJFHAKL

oh nooo i'm killing everyone D': this is bad!!!
((HAHA Lucio should be my cheerleader))
i'm crying this makes me so happy
tumblr_inline_mo53ftf30L1qz4rgp.gif

THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS I LOVEU

this post was not mean for me but I wanted to quote it anyway (I'm not stalking I swear I just saw my name) BECAUSE YES TO ALL OF THIS! I'm so in love with this drawing I set it as my phone wallpaper and I'm going to buy a frame and hang it in my room, I'm not kidding ;_;
(lmao at the L'Oral commercial comment, I couldn't have said it better if I tried)

AWWW Ariane that's so sweet !!!
tumblr_inline_mhrchk16n41qz4rgp.gif

it makes my day when i read stuff like this omg thank u so much :')))

**gonna be posting some art later today MAYBE
i hope i don't run out of time ; A ;

**new question
who is my favorite villager? (this one is gonna be a lil hard so i'll give hints)

Last edited:
You are so welcome! ^^
Favorite villager, wow, that's a lot of villagers to guess from :') I'm going to saaaay...... Stitches? Everybody loves Stitches, right? :blush:

Last edited:
Yayy I got it
Nah it's because Overwatch doesn't have too many heroes rn so the chance to guess correctly is higher \o/
Would be funny if your favorite ACNL villager is Genji as well.... I don't see a hint but uh I'd say Bob? He's my favorite cat villager and I think you are the type to like cats nyaha

You are so welcome! ^^
Favorite villager, wow, that's a lot of villagers to guess from :') I'm going to saaaay...... Stitches? Everybody loves Stitches, right? :blush:

hehe nopee not Stitches altho he used to be my favorite back in wild world
tumblr_inline_mjwz5nqKHW1qz4rgp.gif

Post! And let's see... Genji or Lolly?

oooo both cuties!! i have Genji in my town actually haha but not my favorite
tumblr_inline_mkhdgvclYc1qz4rgp.gif

and not Lolly either!

Yayy I got it
Nah it's because Overwatch doesn't have too many heroes rn so the chance to guess correctly is higher \o/
Would be funny if your favorite ACNL villager is Genji as well.... I don't see a hint but uh I'd say Bob? He's my favorite cat villager and I think you are the type to like cats nyaha

that would be funny LOL and i do like him a ton, just not my favorite
IK i meant to post the hint earlier but i got super busy and tired i immediately fell asleep last night
tumblr_inline_mh1fe7z07M1qid2nw.gif

asdfsdhg Bob is a really good guess but not him either
tumblr_inline_mhrcinwkwO1qz4rgp.gif

okay the hint is:
it is a normal personality villager!
tumblr_inline_mgmxbf1Fmn1qid2nw.gif

OMG HOW COULD I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS??
A giveaway? Oh yes I'm in ;) Your art is so lovely I especially love your chibis but I swear how could I have not seen this, I really want to see more of your art so I will stalk u lata

Let me guess, is your favourite villager Skye?? Currently she's the only normal villager I can think of
Also good luck to all :)

OMG HOW COULD I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS??
A giveaway? Oh yes I'm in ;) Your art is so lovely I especially love your chibis but I swear how could I have not seen this, I really want to see more of your art so I will stalk u lata

Let me guess, is your favourite villager Skye?? Currently she's the only normal villager I can think of
Also good luck to all :)

awww so kind
tumblr_inline_mo8ucqMxW61qz4rgp.gif
thank u so much :)
i hope to see u more often!

and nope! not skye! she just recently moved out of my town without me knowing haha rip
tumblr_inline_mo8ucvXh6U1qz4rgp.gif

Ahh I love the normal villagers. They're so sweet, I love having several of them ^^
Hmmmm is it Coco or Kiki? (I'm gonna name all my villagers lmao)

im baaack with another try at guessing ;;
What abt Fauna? She's so pretty hnnnn one of my own favs aha

Ahh I love the normal villagers. They're so sweet, I love having several of them ^^
Hmmmm is it Coco or Kiki? (I'm gonna name all my villagers lmao)

aww i know! i love them so much
tumblr_inline_mo8b7nRMij1qz4rgp.gif

nope! not Coco or Kiki !! i've never had them in my town before
tumblr_inline_mhrcgod6YX1qz4rgp.gif

im baaack with another try at guessing ;;
What abt Fauna? She's so pretty hnnnn one of my own favs aha

asjhfdlaksj i USED TO LOVE FAUNA until she left me cause i neglected my town hahahaha
but nopeee not Fauna either ! she is very pretty
tumblr_inline_mgmxem2Tyk1qid2nw.gif

also i've always wanted to do this meme for awhile but ya i only did it now haha
i should have chose darker colors

RYO1Sfm.png

Last edited:
aww i know! i love them so much
tumblr_inline_mo8b7nRMij1qz4rgp.gif

nope! not Coco or Kiki !! i've never had them in my town before
tumblr_inline_mhrcgod6YX1qz4rgp.gif

now that I read your post I realize how funny it sounds to read Coco and Kiki's name together lmao sounds like a kids cartoon or something :') they're both cuties though, even if Coco is creepy as hell (but that's what I love about her ♥)
throwing another guess at you :blush: maybe Flurry, the cutest snowball?

also wow, your meme piece is amazing - is your hair really this color irl? :eek:

now that I read your post I realize how funny it sounds to read Coco and Kiki's name together lmao sounds like a kids cartoon or something :') they're both cuties though, even if Coco is creepy as hell (but that's what I love about her ♥)
throwing another guess at you :blush: maybe Flurry, the cutest snowball?

also wow, your meme piece is amazing - is your hair really this color irl? :eek:

i know, they both have very big eyes
tumblr_mcr4igr8vq1qid2nw.gif

oooooooooo you got it !!! Flurry is correct
tumblr_mcqxcmmThC1qid2nw.gif

hehe i kind of knew you would get it since you said you were going to guess all the normal villagers in your town and i saw flurry in there

and yup!! my hair actually looks like that irl
tumblr_mcqxbss3Ph1qid2nw.gif

AAAAHHH ANTON <333 I ALWAYS GET SUPER EXCITED TO READ YOUR REPLIES HNHKSJLDFG
omgomg noo my fault i should've @'d u on twitter BUT of course I FREAKING forgot holy heck
tumblr_inline_mo53frG4tn1qz4rgp.gif

ahdlkjfd THANK YOU SO MUCh i've been trying to find my own style and ahahaha OF COURSE!!! i knew u were going to say something about the hair
tumblr_inline_mh1fesIe4s1qid2nw.gif
MAKES ME HAPPY THAT I'M DOING SOMETHING WELL HAHA
LOL yes i freaking hate chibis cause then when i go to do actual proportions, I'M ALL SCREWED UP!!!
OML THANK U THANK U I REALLY LOVE complex designs when I have a bunch of time to just sit down and relax and focus on the art!!! JHDFKLAJF I CAN'T DO IT ALL YET TRUST ME HAHA

THANK U SO MUCH LOL IF ONLY HAIR ACTUALLY WAS THAT GLOWY I'M REALLY GLAD TO KNOW IT'S ADMIRABLE !!!
THANK UUUUUUUUU I really should draw more Mei because omgsfdhsklj she's very fun to draw and her skins are AMAZING!! OMG HECK YEA!! DUDE IF U EVER DO I WOULD BE SO HAPPY I LOVE MATCHING ICONS A LOT ASDJFHAKL

oh nooo i'm killing everyone D': this is bad!!!
((HAHA Lucio should be my cheerleader))
i'm crying this makes me so happy

THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS I LOVEU

shush YOU'RE FINE, you know I wouldn't be able to stay away from your thread for long anyway //shrugs
Also damn if you're still "finding" your own style then you're doing an amazing job; all your work screams KANAA MADE THIS to me. So OF COURSE you're doing something well, your gallery is always a pleasure to visit ;-]
PSSH I might get what you mean about chibis, since it's always weird doing something in a certain style and then working on something in a completely different one. I can see why they can be annoying, haha! YOU SHINE SO MUCH WITH COMPLEX DESIGNS THOUGH, I'd absolutely trust you with those. I bet you'd nail D.Va in her mech or something insane like that.

and I'M GLAD WE COULD FINALLY DECIDE ON A SET! icons featuring those two amazing ladies are COMING UP...
come to me anytime to feed your matching icon addition honestly
I LOVE YOUR WORK AND I'LL ALWAYS BE WILLING TO SHOWER YOU WITH COMPLIMENTS BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!! More people are starting to comment too which is amazing aaaah

also i've always wanted to do this meme for awhile but ya i only did it now haha
i should have chose darker colors

RYO1Sfm.png

ok yeah I already raved about this but I'M HAPPY YOU FINALLY GOT TO DO THE "MEET THE ARTIST" THING!! I mean, look at this!! LOOK AT THIS AMAZING INDIVIDUAL WITH COOL HAIR!!

I WAS WAITING FOR HAIKYUU QUESTIONS

Favorite team: Nekoma!!!
Favorite player: uhhH... Kuroo?
Favorite 2nd team: Aobajousai

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you drew yourself on point nya!!! You really look like that
PURRTY

And someone who likes kpop too gud gud

Back