✧ kana's art gallery | stream: {off} | ✧

asldjgalks i'm so sorry for the wait, i just got super packed with school but here are the finished pieces!!

for Lilliee:
K4wMiFa.png

for himeki:
2q0E1cw.png

again! congrats to winners! :blush:
haha i think it's time i stop neglecting my own OCs and start drawing them

AAAAHHH OMIGOSHHH HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

asldjgalks i'm so sorry for the wait, i just got super packed with school but here are the finished pieces!!

for Lilliee:
K4wMiFa.png

sorry for the late reply / im in exam period orz and it's d e a t h
but im SCREAMING ahhh you've improved so much kana!!
loving the highlights on dolce's hair and she's so cute in ur style? ? ?
thank you so much for organizing the giveaway -- it was super fun!

helloooooooo!!!!!

hopefully gonna be more active soon hehe: here are some text updates about what I'm planning and what I've been up to c:

IRL Updates!
tumblr_inline_mv2i1pWLYR1qid2nw.gif
I've been playing so much xenoblade recently (not kidding lmao just nonstop xenoblade)
tryin to get my spirits back up;; so i've been investing so much time into things i just enjoy naturally to get my mind off of certain matters
super busy recently!! I have a completely full to do list and boi it's endless omg
Recently I wanted to change the layout of the main page of my gallery but holy moly I've had 0 time to do it! so SOON that will be changed haha
OKAY on to the upcoming drawing updates!

Drawing Updates????
tumblr_inline_mv2i2vlxJZ1qid2nw.gif
no drawing updates this time!! but i have so many things planned i really hope u will like!!
i'm planning on streaming again!! hehe after watching several streams i feel inspired to start streaming again after so long;; so that being said, i've gotta figure out streaming mechanics and stuff so it won't be so boring!
((I used to stream on join.me since it was really easy to stream by just downloading the app and start but I felt like it wasn't entertaining enough since it was complete silence and picarto.tv's layout is extremely confusing to me now so now i'm swapping; I'd like to have music in the background or smth SO i've decided to go with twitch.tv c: ))
Since I've been playing SO much xenoblade LOL expect some fanarts!!! AAA i can't wait to post some art of xenoblade and just rant about how amazing of a game it is!
OC art comingggggg up!
I'm gonna be experimenting with my style and just playing around with painting so hopefully that'll go well haha
ANA from overwatch fanart coming uppppppp !!! I'm gonna be doing this for one of my favorite overwatch streamers on twitch;; his birthday is soon and i'm excitedddd !!
It's gonna take me a bit to figure out how to stream on twitch so maybe expect a stream on wednesday?
ALSO during the stream I'm gonna choose a random viewer's OC and do a freebie (not a chibi;; probably a bust or a waist up since i want some practice on that)

More Feedback!!
tumblr_inline_mv2i1zmBEs1qid2nw.gif
I'd really like some feedback on how I'm doing so if you'd like, leave some suggestions of some fanart that you'd like to see in my art style!!
I've been kinda leaning away from requests since I'd feel bad if I couldn't fulfill those requests but maybe some OCs might spark my interest
therefore, YES!! I will be reopening requests but pleaseee don't get mad at me if I don't do yours or I end !up not doing any ;-; I want to do this for some drawing practice and possibly freebies for people who need art of their OC!

OKEI that's all <3
thank u for reading
tumblr_inline_mqjx0xdxNS1qz4rgp.gif

pixel creds

Omg can I please like, get a drawing done of two of my mayors? You can make them look more non-chibi/in game! By that I mean make them look more realistic if you can, or anime style or somethin. Unless you want to do your chibi style (also adorable!)? I could also tell you details to change if you want it to be more original. If you just wanna do one mayor on her own that's fine too. I'll show you references for the two of them, since I'd love them drawn together. They have like a very super close sister bond ^_^ The first girl is pretty shy and a worrier. The second girl is the more strong/brave type, kidna spunky and rude, though protective and loving of her "sister". Maybe looking into each others eyes or something like that.

Sorry the pics are a little fuzzy, I got them off of my miiverse, since I can't use the amiibo camera (I don't have social media).

IMG_0854.jpg
Mayor 1 is wearing white tights, a crown, blue lace up dress, pink slip ons. Eye color is lighter blue.
IMG_0859.jpg
Mayor 2 is wearing black tights, mary janes, black velvet dress, and a small silk hat. Eye color is the darker blue, but if you want to go for the somewhat realistic look I mentioned the eyes can be a pinkish red, pretty bright.

Your art is killer :O Thanks for considering and reading this post! If you would like a TBT payment let me know as I'm almost desperate to see you draw this xD

Last edited:
helloooooooo!!!!!

hopefully gonna be more active soon hehe: here are some text updates about what I'm planning and what I've been up to c:

IRL Updates!
I've been playing so much xenoblade recently (not kidding lmao just nonstop xenoblade)
tryin to get my spirits back up;; so i've been investing so much time into things i just enjoy naturally to get my mind off of certain matters
super busy recently!! I have a completely full to do list and boi it's endless omg
Recently I wanted to change the layout of the main page of my gallery but holy moly I've had 0 time to do it! so SOON that will be changed haha
OKAY on to the upcoming drawing updates!

Drawing Updates????
no drawing updates this time!! but i have so many things planned i really hope u will like!!
i'm planning on streaming again!! hehe after watching several streams i feel inspired to start streaming again after so long;; so that being said, i've gotta figure out streaming mechanics and stuff so it won't be so boring!
((I used to stream on join.me since it was really easy to stream by just downloading the app and start but I felt like it wasn't entertaining enough since it was complete silence and picarto.tv's layout is extremely confusing to me now so now i'm swapping; I'd like to have music in the background or smth SO i've decided to go with twitch.tv c: ))
Since I've been playing SO much xenoblade LOL expect some fanarts!!! AAA i can't wait to post some art of xenoblade and just rant about how amazing of a game it is!
OC art comingggggg up!
I'm gonna be experimenting with my style and just playing around with painting so hopefully that'll go well haha
ANA from overwatch fanart coming uppppppp !!! I'm gonna be doing this for one of my favorite overwatch streamers on twitch;; his birthday is soon and i'm excitedddd !!
It's gonna take me a bit to figure out how to stream on twitch so maybe expect a stream on wednesday?
ALSO during the stream I'm gonna choose a random viewer's OC and do a freebie (not a chibi;; probably a bust or a waist up since i want some practice on that)

More Feedback!!
I'd really like some feedback on how I'm doing so if you'd like, leave some suggestions of some fanart that you'd like to see in my art style!!
I've been kinda leaning away from requests since I'd feel bad if I couldn't fulfill those requests but maybe some OCs might spark my interest
therefore, YES!! I will be reopening requests but pleaseee don't get mad at me if I don't do yours or I end !up not doing any ;-; I want to do this for some drawing practice and possibly freebies for people who need art of their OC!

OKEI that's all <3
thank u for reading
tumblr_inline_mqjx0xdxNS1qz4rgp.gif

pixel creds

I CAN'T WAIT TO BINGE YOUR STREAMSSS
(Also if you need help with twitch hmu I've streamed overwatch before on it lol)
Omg yes Ana fanart can't wait (is it going to be captain amari style or regular skin? A lot of people like drawing her younger lol) I'd really love like either imp mercy or police dva if you haven't done her? (If Xenoblade is so good maybe I should look into investing in it huehue) But seriously can't wait to see your future drawings, I love the younger Mercy uprising (forgot the name of the skin, Combat Medic?...) and blackwatch gengu, he looks *perfect hand emojis*
Here are my ocs if any spark your interest? [x] My top priority rn is the persona with the dva jacket, but again feel free to draw whichever you like lol
Thank you so much for considering, lmao tell me when you stream ❤❤

Last edited:
Yay you're back! Your chibis are always such a treat for my eyes~~
Their hair, their bodies, their perfectly detailed eyes <33333 I can't handle it sometimes.

By requests do you mean freebies? Or like a request and offer? I'm just not sure. :) I'll be thrilled with either one though!

If ya do mean freebies, here's a list of abuncha my OC's.

- Kaila
- Naty
- Peach
- Selene
- Despereaux
- Jingle (I know you did an icon, but just gonna plop her down in case you're interested in doing a full body! :blush:)
- Dinah

Last edited:
aaaah Kanaa!! This is some very exciting stuff, can't wait to see new drawings from you, and maybe join streams if my timezone allows it :') good luck with everything you listed! <3
I know I got some drawings from you already (which I cherish deeply) but I'll just post my OC Lexy here in case she sparks your interest hehe
As for suggestions, I don't know if you'd be interested, but maybe Legend of Zelda characters? :p
So glad to have updates from you! I'll look forward to it all <3

Haha, what a coincidence! I've been playing Xenoblade nonstop as well. XD Are you playing Xenoblade Chronicles or Xenoblade Chronicles X? I played Xenoblade Chronicles maybe 2 years back, and I thought it was amazing. Probably one of my favourite video games ever. <3 I just started playing Xenoblade Chronicles X about 2 weeks ago, and I'm loving it so far. I'm looking forward to playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 when it comes out (and when I get a Switch XD).

As for my request, I'd love it if you could draw this OC:

https://toyhou.se/1125031.momo#4155263

If you don't get around to it, no worries! I mainly just wanted to fangirl about Xenoblade with someone, lol.

hello!! thank you so much for the kinds words
tumblr_inline_n9y0d28lS91qid2nw.gif
!!
i don't think i'll do justice to that hairstyle (maybe if you had a different idea that you want? )
i'll be keeping your request in mind!

AAAAA BUN ur so sweet !! I'll probably need some help with twitch;; so i'll send u a vm if i run into any trouble thank u my dude <3
U SHould look into xenoblade if u have some spare time; i actually binge played it for 1-2 weeks and it's amazing
tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw.gif

hehe you'll see which ana i pick when i post <3 i like to keep the surprise
yes!! will definitely like to have you at my stream hehe
tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw.gif

your mayor is so cute!!!
tumblr_inline_n9y0ajW4Cn1qid2nw.gif

I'll keep your request in mind

aww thank you pink!!!
and yes i do mean freebies
tumblr_inline_n2xusnvIye1qid2nw.gif

AAA ariane!!! I would love to have you at my streams! probably will be more likely for me to stream later at night at the moment!! so hopefully that'll work match with timezones xx
i love your new oc!! her hair looks so prettyyy
thank you so much haha i'll need the luck !!
tumblr_inline_nidd54sQ0l1qid2nw.gif

yesss!!! another xenoblade lover!!
tumblr_inline_n3i9deSlww1qid2nw.gif

I was playing the original Xenoblade Chronicles and I'm so upset that it just had to end there
it's also one of my favorite games i've ever played !!! dude just send me a VM anytime I'll be glad to just talk about everything xenoblade !! I'm also really looking forward to Xenoblade 2 !!!
tumblr_inline_n3i9dsILmp1qid2nw.gif

thanks for the request!! I'll consider!

Omg hi Kana!!! I just discovered you art thread!

I'm posting my babs here to consider X

Also, a side note, I'm in love with the genji drawing in your main post!! Much wow!

Last edited:
Wow! Going through your galleries you can really see the improvement from your older stuff, love your style it's really beautiful!

Hello again! Thank you for replying!

If you don't think you can do that hairstyle, you could just do long curly hair? It could be mostly white on the first with pink streaks and mostly red on the second with black streaks. I have no problem with it not exactly matching the in game characters. TBH, I don't mind if it isn't perfect, anything you draw will be much better then what I will, and it doesn't need to be exact, so you can add some of your own artists touch to it :3 I mean, if you accept my request sometime and decide to try doing it. I find it funny since I got the game and there has never been a curly hair/long option, so I used that pointy short hairstyle for ages XD It's like my AC hair, I actually like it though, but idm the other way I noted above ^ either.

And, sorry for throwing even more details at you (I feel bad since you might not even draw this, yet I keep sending you info D: ). The second girl (black dress) has two small fangs from the top of her mouth pointing down, like a vampire type thing.

Btw I'm not sure if personalities matter that much with drawing (I guess they do?) but if I described them in anime terms, Mayor 1 is a sorta Shy/Kawaii and Mayor 2 is a total Tsundere. So yeah XD Yaaaaay

Last edited:
oooh the aborbz it's soo cute

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll come back when your online and I'll get more refs for my oc

Back