• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✧ kana's art gallery | stream: {off} | ✧

Omg requests are open! :') Your art is so beautiful! I'd be honored if you would draw my mayor: [x]

Thank you for considering!

Kana here is another character you could draw (my BFFs mayor OC) Btw, on his shoulder are Tricforces from TLOZ ^-^

Thank you ;-;

Last edited:
aa yay requests are open!
i'd love if you could draw my mayor ♥

4119162_o6BrfHmyoAzKzlh.png

thank you for the opportunity! ♥

Holly Jesus how do you do it?!

what are your secrets?!

my secret?!?
my secret is......

to be continued...
tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp.gif

Holy flip kana that bust looks amazing, coloring nice as always *-* ❤❤❤ I can watch you for hours lol
When is your next stream?

thank u bunbun!!! hehe i know it's so fun with u in my stream
tumblr_inline_mw1viq84CC1qid2nw.gif

i'm trying my best to stream!! but just so busy but HOPEFULLY SOON!!! ik i say this all the time and it seems like i'm not trying BUT I SWEAR I AM

gorgeous as always!!
I think my favorite thing about your art is the way you draw hair and add colorful highlights to them. It gives them a unique touch that makes everything even more precious ♥
I hate timezones ;_;

thank you ariane!!!
hehe ur so sweet as always
tumblr_inline_mw1viwzdJ81qid2nw.gif

I LOVE HIGHLIGHTS!! it just makes everything a little more unique
tumblr_inline_mo6z3l4Bea1qz4rgp.gif
!!

and SAME THOUGH I WISH I COULD BE IN SEVERAL PLACES ALL AT ONCE
tumblr_inline_mo53hql2VS1qz4rgp.gif

GOD I MISSED UR STREAM AGAIN //DIES

IT'S OKAY that stream lasted for like 40mins i had to go to bed early
tumblr_inline_mo11ap4oEJ1qz4rgp.gif

next time!!!

I missed your stream, drat :(

it's okay!!! next time hehe

okei i think it's time i closed requests !! i'm doing one more request for sure but dw if it isn't your request!! i might go back and draw one later on, but don't get your hopes up haha i'm a busy busy bee
tumblr_inline_mo53idKiyy1qz4rgp.gif

thanks for all the compliments and feedback !!! i hope you'll continue to visit my gallery!
all the requests were so difficult to choose from bc of so many cute characters i'm so sorry OTL

here is a piece for my favorite rap yonster :​
41y3lPT.png

EEEEEP KANAA I DIDNT EXPECT THAT
It's so lovely and the colors for the hair are well combined and lovely
You made him look so cute and cool when he's actually just an idiot smartass nobody likes www
The eye colors blend so well ahshshsfj thank you kana bb
Did I already say lovely-

no stream today ;__;
i'm not feeling well so i gotta rest

i'll do my best to stream tomorrow

lmao i didn't want to spam the museum so i'm just gonna edit this post;;
anyways!! here is the zen piece i was working on this morning !!!

UWAb1rE.png

i feel much better after sleeping last night haha so definitely a stream tonight!
i'll decide on whether i'm going to draw one of my ocs or some fan art

stream will be around 10pm-11pm as always ;;

Last edited:
hello!!! I'm gonna be streaming tonight at 10:30pm CST
Come and say hello or just come peek haha ((sorry to those who don't have accounts T___T))

twitch.tv/kanachipu

Last edited:
Can't wait c:
Zen looks amazing, the colors are so nice and soft lol I like the tree branch you added
too bad my internet was rly bad that day and I didn't see 100% of the line-arting + coloring

OML i haven't posted here in so long and I haven't drew in a million years but here's something I did for my favorite yonee <333

DX1Ff71VAAE20Hz.jpg

Last edited:
omg hi Kanaa!! I miss your gorgeous art! your new piece is amazing, as always *________* the hair is so pretty ♥

Thank you again, sweet kana u q u ////
The forget me nots/blue flowers behind her are so fitting and it amazes me how everything is well placed *P*
As always shiny, luscious hair is your trademark I LUV
I hope I can fly over to visit you sometime heheh///

Last edited:
Back