• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✧ kana's art gallery | stream: {off} | ✧

SO much praise
tumblr_inline_nkuv9wE5et1qid2nw.gif
:'))
I'm so glad u like it!! !
IT WAS UR CUTEEEEEEEE OC that was amazing !!! thank u so much for all the kind words
tumblr_inline_mzdk3dWMqq1qid2nw.gif

Very happy to be able to draw for you again!!! !
tumblr_inline_mzdk3kzE5C1qid2nw.gif

yes that's totally okay with me hehe i'm so glad !!

the praise is so well deserved :')

thank you so much again you're an angel ♥

I wanna request a thing.

But it is a detailed thing and I would feel HORRIBLE requesting it.

So I will admire all you've done, you're amazing at what you do!!

Also ily too oml \o/

Last edited:
some requests--
had to try coloring in a different skin color for practice and dang i'm no good at all lol

6QmZKcR.png

5waqC9G.png

i'll do a few more requests (maybe like 2-3 more) and then i'm gonna be drawing some fanart requests ;;
thanks for all the submissions <3

hehehe thank u yonneee <3 ilyyyy

omg thank u ur so sweeeet!!! and thanks for popping by the stream c:

LY 2

ur sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely
tumblr_inline_n0o1trvlgQ1qid2nw.gif

tumblr_inline_n094a58Cd31qid2nw.gif
ALSO!! sorry to disappoint anyone who requested a chibi, but I won't be doing any cheeb freebs cuz i'm just tired of drawing a million chibis all the time haha

I HAVE OFFICIALLY DIED,,,, YOU KILLED ME IM DEAD,,,,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly thank you so much kana, I couldn't be happier right now. It's beautful!!!

thank you to those who popped by the stream today and yesterday!!
here are the products of the streams <3
Xb7rRH5.png
pl2yHfD.png

qws3WHl.gif

CAPTAIN ANA AMARI, AKA OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, LOOKS GORGEOUS!! You did this badass justice <3
And ofc the other bust is amazingly done as well. I LOVE this style and your attention to detail is amazing; you can really see it in the smoothness of the hair, the hat pins, and the jacket sleeve. Magnificent, honestly.

some requests--
had to try coloring in a different skin color for practice and dang i'm no good at all lol

6QmZKcR.png

5waqC9G.png

"and dang i'm no good at all lol"
..... "and dang i'm no good at all lol" ?_? ???
should be "had to try coloring in a different skin color for practice aND HAVE PICKED IT UP AND AM PRETTY GOOD AT IT"
I just had to fix that for you; you know how it is ;-]

These two pieces are wonderful!! I think you absolutely nailed the hairstyle on the second and the COLORS of the first are so pleasing. Green + pink is super nice.
AAAAAH JUST LOOK AT YOU, COMING OUT WITH STUNNER AFTER STUNNER.

Hiii! I have a really simple OC that I'm using for a fanfic I'm writing. Here's her concept sketch:
http://i.imgur.com/kW7RegG.jpg

She has black hair and dark brown eyes, and normally wears a swimming warmup jacket and blue athletic shorts. As you can she, she's a competitive swimmer and is confident of her abilities.

Thank you for considering!

I know I already requested this, but now that Blu-Chu did a drawing for me (It's super cute I love it), so I thought I'd show you it as an example! :3 (Since I'm probably going to bug you every so often until you do a drawing for me RIP)

IMG_0922.jpg
Again if you ever accept let me know and I'll tell you details again...
I mean, add two small fangs from the top of her mouth pointing down on angel and her eyes are bright pinkish red.

If you want, you could always just draw one of them, too!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

Your art is so gorgeous I gotta try xD

Maybe an art trade?

Last edited:
hi! i just saw your art on ariane's icon and had to check you out!! ; u ;

other than requests, do you also take art trades? i want to draw more while also find cute art for my persona! [x]

i do chibis, you can see my art here [x]
please pm me if you are interested c: hopefully looking forward to hearing from you! :blush:

Last edited:
working very slowly... zzzzzz

hey ;v;
here from the dc group - i LOVE your art!! you're so talented i want to cry

please consider drawing my mayor? c:
x

9xwZVHK.png

I HAVE OFFICIALLY DIED,,,, YOU KILLED ME IM DEAD,,,,,

Honestly thank you so much kana, I couldn't be happier right now. It's beautful!!!

awww hehe you're welcome !!! i'm glad you like it!!!
tumblr_inline_mxy98pufZt1qid2nw.gif

How much do these cost? I would LOVE one!

these are free!! but i'm gonna be closing requests soon aha;; i'm getting super busy so i only do these when i need a break or during free times!

oh gosh you never fail to make me smile LOL
thank u so mucH FOR SO MANY KIND WORDS
oh man i hope i can draw more captain amari soon cause dang she was a blast to draw and i think this is one of my favorite pieces ahahaha
WHHAKFLSK i didn't think it was that good but if u say so
tumblr_inline_mw1vj0x3UJ1qid2nw.gif

and yes i definitely agree: green and pink is a gorgeous combo + palette
tumblr_inline_mrj6veN5n21qz4rgp.gif

haha thank u anton i hope to show off more works to you!!
tumblr_inline_mrp11kj0VT1qz4rgp.gif

hmmm;; I'll consider, but I don't know if I'm going to have time for an art trade
tumblr_inline_n2xusvoGZb1qid2nw.gif

if i'm finished with my assignments early enough I'll definitely contact you!! but for now i don't wanna disappoint if i end up backing out of the art trade!
your art is super cute though!!
tumblr_inline_miw4riph6o1qz4rgp.gif

and also @Issi, could I see some examples of your art?
tumblr_inline_myvld4HPQA1qid2nw.gif

tumblr_inline_n094f7cZbd1qid2nw.gif
IMPORTANT!

I'll being doing hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe 2 more OC requests !! so keep a look out for those!
and then I'm going to be doing a bunch of fan art so I can post it to my tumblr;;;
I'll be streaming soon; sorry for the erratic schedule! I've been wanting to stream, but I couldn't find time/very tired

other than that, I'll get those requests posted sooooon!
thank you!
tumblr_m7kvz1T2Pw1qid2nw.gif

working very slowly... zzzzzz

9xwZVHK.png

awww hehe you're welcome !!! i'm glad you like it!!!
tumblr_inline_mxy98pufZt1qid2nw.gif

these are free!! but i'm gonna be closing requests soon aha;; i'm getting super busy so i only do these when i need a break or during free times!

oh gosh you never fail to make me smile LOL
thank u so mucH FOR SO MANY KIND WORDS
oh man i hope i can draw more captain amari soon cause dang she was a blast to draw and i think this is one of my favorite pieces ahahaha
WHHAKFLSK i didn't think it was that good but if u say so
tumblr_inline_mw1vj0x3UJ1qid2nw.gif

and yes i definitely agree: green and pink is a gorgeous combo + palette
tumblr_inline_mrj6veN5n21qz4rgp.gif

haha thank u anton i hope to show off more works to you!!
tumblr_inline_mrp11kj0VT1qz4rgp.gif

hmmm;; I'll consider, but I don't know if I'm going to have time for an art trade
tumblr_inline_n2xusvoGZb1qid2nw.gif

if i'm finished with my assignments early enough I'll definitely contact you!! but for now i don't wanna disappoint if i end up backing out of the art trade!
your art is super cute though!!
tumblr_inline_miw4riph6o1qz4rgp.gif

and also @Issi, could I see some examples of your art?
tumblr_inline_myvld4HPQA1qid2nw.gif

tumblr_inline_n094f7cZbd1qid2nw.gif
IMPORTANT!

I'll being doing hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe 2 more OC requests !! so keep a look out for those!
and then I'm going to be doing a bunch of fan art so I can post it to my tumblr;;;
I'll be streaming soon; sorry for the erratic schedule! I've been wanting to stream, but I couldn't find time/very tired

other than that, I'll get those requests posted sooooon!
thank you!
tumblr_m7kvz1T2Pw1qid2nw.gif

Holly Jesus how do you do it?!

what are your secrets?!

Sure thing! I'll post some drawings I did of peoples OCs, and a couple other things. I kinda draw chibi-ish, so yeah.

And, if you do ever accept a drawing request from me, you don't need to do two characters. Idm you drawing one ^-^

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

Last edited:
Holy flip kana that bust looks amazing, coloring nice as always *-* ❤❤❤ I can watch you for hours lol
When is your next stream?

gorgeous as always!!
I think my favorite thing about your art is the way you draw hair and add colorful highlights to them. It gives them a unique touch that makes everything even more precious ♥

Hey! I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH! Could you please consider my inkling? Thanks so much! :D
Snapshot_20170729_204651.jpg

Back