HHD items you want to see in New Leaf?

Hmm, does it count if I just want the whole concept of decorating doors and windows?

I'm actually not 100% sure what items are or aren't in New Leaf... I liked the hospital appointment desk that I don't think was in ACNL... Hmmm... Again, it's more of an "i want this feature" but, being able to hang clothes on walls was really neat.

omg so many to list but i would like all the ceiling items! especially the vines! they go with everything and they would look so pretty in my house T~T

I want the whole thing from home designer incorporated in to new leaf!!
Really hoping that the next release is going to include the option to customise your house fully, move it around, build projects easier etc.
I only just got hd so I haven't played it very much but I still think putting the two of these games together, could have something amazing

All the hospital items haha.

And the DLC that came this month with all the notebook/pen stuff

Everything. I love so many of the pieces in HHD.I really hope they add them to the next AC. The gardening items and stack of books are so awesome.

for some reason i'm in love with the glass partition. it's so modern and pretty and i want to separate rooms with them

There's nothing in HHD that really impresses me. I'm sad to say that because I was really excited about the game at first. I'm selling my copy. :(

One thing I'd love to have is the stack of clothes- my laundry table looks kinda dumb with nothing but socks on it :p

All the hospital items haha.

And the DLC that came this month with all the notebook/pen stuff

I believe the campus set is in New Leaf ^u^

Back